SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Detroit Red Wings

The Red Wings are HORRIBLE

Feb. 5, 2020 at 4:52 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Am i the only one who notices just how bad the Detroit Red Wings are? This is the worst team the NHL has seen in a long time. They're on pace to finish with less points than the Avalanche did in 2016-17. For every game they've won this season they've lost 3.5. They're on pace to finish with 43 points this year (after rounding up). They've lost 6+ in a row in regulation 4 times this year, including a 10-game regulation losing streak (which came after 2 straight OT/SO losses, so it was a 12 game losing streak), and if you include OT/SO losses, they've lost 8+ in a row 3 times this season. They've scored less goals than other team this year and allowed more than any other team. They've scored 2.04 per game and allowed 3.81 per game. The New Jersey Devils have allowed 2nd most at 3.54 per game. The Los Angeles Kings have scored 2nd least at 2.46 per game.

And I feel like, while people notice that the Red Wings are bad, not a lot of people are talking about just how bad they are.
Feb. 6, 2020 at 6:55 p.m.
Campbe11
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Am i the only one who notices just how bad the Detroit Red Wings are? This is the worst team the NHL has seen in a long time. They're on pace to finish with less points than the Avalanche did in 2016-17. For every game they've won this season they've lost 3.5. They're on pace to finish with 43 points this year (after rounding up). They've lost 6+ in a row in regulation 4 times this year, including a 10-game regulation losing streak (which came after 2 straight OT/SO losses, so it was a 12 game losing streak), and if you include OT/SO losses, they've lost 8+ in a row 3 times this season. They've scored less goals than other team this year and allowed more than any other team. They've scored 2.04 per game and allowed 3.81 per game. The New Jersey Devils have allowed 2nd most at 3.54 per game. The Los Angeles Kings have scored 2nd least at 2.46 per game.

And I feel like, while people notice that the Red Wings are bad, not a lot of people are talking about just how bad they are.

"No one cares about something you didn't do"
Apr. 30, 2020 at 9:03 a.m.
v5 CBJ GM
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

What was your first clue?
BuFfaLOFaN liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll