Forums/Pittsburgh Penguins

Rutherford says he might do nothing

Feb 6 at 11:09
https://triblive.com/sports/first-call-is-jim-rutherford-cooling-on-penguins-trade-talk-pat-narduzzi-on-michigan-state-rumors-duquesnes-big-win/

I think its a bad idea to do nothing. I think we need another defenseman, a winger, and maybe a 3rd line center if Bjugstad doesn't get back before the deadline. But we do have a lot of guys coming back from injuries so IDK
Feb 6 at 11:12
A capitalist pig
Jim Rutherford may have just put the nail in the coffin for his future in the Pittsburgh Penguins organization. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets fired at the end of the year. His time has come.
Feb 6 at 11:13
Quoting: ICantHaveFunWithMyUsername
Jim Rutherford may have just put the nail in the coffin for his future in the Pittsburgh Penguins organization. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets fired at the end of the year. His time has come.

You're kidding right?
Feb 6 at 11:14
Quoting: ICantHaveFunWithMyUsername

Lmao what??
Feb 8 at 12:43
Doing nothing isn't the optimal course of action, but it is head and shoulders better than grossly overpaying for complementary level players (Zucker, Saad, etc) or players that are literally statistically worse than Galchenyuk (Athanasiou).
Jesus liked this.
Feb 8 at 7:51
you know nothing
need a top 6f and a 4/5/6 D and we're totally fine.
Feb 14 at 12:43
Quoting: karnagex
need a top 6f and a 4/5/6 D and we're totally fine.

I don't think that they "need" anything. Getting a top-6 wing and 4-D-6D would be great. Extra depth is always welcome. However, need is strong, and cost should be considered.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Remove Option
Submit Poll