SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Can Someone explain why Crouse does not get a suspension

Feb. 9, 2020 at 1:05 p.m.
Go Bruins Go
Listen, everyone knows for a fact that Crouse’s hit was dirtier than Lauzon’s. But Lauzon gets a (fair/borderline overkill) 2 game suspension and Crouse just gets a slap on the wrists? The NHL DOPS needs to get their act together. It’s not like it’s the only time. Rask gets punched in the face and gets a concusssion? Multiple inconsistencies around the league? DOPS takes a blind eye to them. Why does it have to be this way? Will the DOPS inconsistent reign of terror rule for years on end until time itself collapses and the universe explodes?
OldNYIfan liked this.
Feb. 9, 2020 at 6:17 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
I really hope I live long enough, or at least maintain my interest in hockey long enough, to see the debate change from "Did the dopes in DOPS give him too little?" to "Did the dopes in DOPS give him too much?"

I'm still smarting over the one-game suspension given to Andrew Cogliano a couple of years ago, interrupting his iron-man streak, for a truly borderline infraction. Meanwhile, guys like Crouse get away with mayhem.
Feb. 10, 2020 at 12:58 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: BruinsWillWin2020
Listen, everyone knows for a fact that Crouse’s hit was dirtier than Lauzon’s. But Lauzon gets a (fair/borderline overkill) 2 game suspension and Crouse just gets a slap on the wrists? The NHL DOPS needs to get their act together. It’s not like it’s the only time. Rask gets punched in the face and gets a concusssion? Multiple inconsistencies around the league? DOPS takes a blind eye to them. Why does it have to be this way? Will the DOPS inconsistent reign of terror rule for years on end until time itself collapses and the universe explodes?

@BruinsWillWin2020 email
BruinsWillWin2020 liked this.
Feb. 10, 2020 at 10:24 a.m.
because crouse plays for the coyotes and not the bruins/leafs/capitals.
Feb. 10, 2020 at 10:32 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: BruinsWillWin2020

It's because the DOPS doesn't know what they're doing lol.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll