SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Facts vs Emotional-Fragility

Feb. 19, 2020 at 2:32 p.m.
Campbe11
Edited Feb. 19, 2020 at 6:20 p.m.
I have had it!

This popular narrative that the Sports-talking- heads are spinning and the social media parrots are regurgitating is nothing short of ridiculous. What is even more baffling is at least the press personnel are getting paid to do it, albeit, we should not forget that the same organization that owns the Leafs are the media networks we are watching. Conflict of interest… maybe? I digress; my point is that the narrative is the real issue.

Fans are calling in, typing on message boards, pleading for accountability to the PLAN, the plan that we agreed to (i.e., “Patience"). Moreover, this team is not ready, but that does not mean it can not become a contender if we seized the moment and slow down a little and addressed our issues with development. We can be patient; this line of thinking is proof!

Let me tell you what we do not have the patience for, pretending that just making the playoffs is a consolation prize that we should value!

Please, stop dismissing us as over-reacting based on our emotional fragility! Facts are facts, no matter how you feel about them! For god sakes, I am a grown man who is more than capable of regulating my emotions? Stop waving this BS flag as if it some sort of invisible forcefield to protect others from accepting the facts.
Give your head a shake, stop kidding yourselves, but most of all, please stop belittling the intelligence of Leafs Nation!

Go Leafs Go!
Feb. 19, 2020 at 6:02 p.m.
torontos finest
what

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll