Team: 2019-20 Boston Bruins
Initial Creation Date: Feb. 20, 2020
Published: Feb. 20, 2020
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Trades
BOS
  1. 2020 4th round pick (CAR)
BOS
  1. Byfuglien, Dustin ($3,800,000 retained)
WPG
  1. Clifton, Connor
  2. 2021 2nd round pick (BOS)
Additional Details:
- If Byfuglien doesn’t play In 80% of playoff games the Pick is downgrades to a 3rd.
Buyouts
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the CAR
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
21$81,500,000$72,507,306$0$2,470,000$8,992,694
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$6,125,000$6,125,000
LW
NMC
UFA - 6
$6,875,000$6,875,000
C
NMC
UFA - 3
$6,666,667$6,666,667
RW
UFA - 4
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$450,000$450K)
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$7,250,000$7,250,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo of the Anaheim Ducks
$2,463,139$2,463,139
RW, LW
UFA - 3
$1,275,000$1,275,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
$3,200,000$3,200,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$850,000$850,000
LW, C
UFA - 2
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW, C
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$4,900,000$4,900,000
RD
UFA - 3
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$2,850,000$2,850,000
RD
UFA - 2
$2,750,000$2,750,000
G
UFA - 1
$2,000,000$2,000,000 (Performance Bonus$1,750,000$2M)
LD
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo of the Winnipeg Jets
$3,800,000$3,800,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$1,400,000$1,400,000
LD
UFA - 1
$747,500$747,500 (Performance Bonus$57,500$58K)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Feb. 20, 2020 at 1:56 a.m.
Pop Pop
Hows buff playing this year, is that a good trade?
Feb. 20, 2020 at 6:27 a.m.
That’s an awful deal for ANA. Zucker got more and Rakell is better. EZ pass.
Feb. 20, 2020 at 7:11 a.m.
I believe Boston has a “no drama” philosophy when it comes to the type of players it accepts on its team. And trades away those that don’t fit that type. My theory. Ex: Hamilton, Seguin, Kessel.

I can’t see them wanting Buff.
Chopper02 liked this.
Feb. 20, 2020 at 7:52 a.m.
Edited Feb. 20, 2020 at 8:14 a.m.
Quoting: mytduxfan

How did Zucker get more? Jesus.

1st - 1st. Push. Right now those picks would be 31 and 29. No difference.

Addisson - Anderson. Slight edge Addisson. Both puck moving RD drafted in 2nd round. Addisson a year older and closer to NHL ready which is why i give him an edge.

Chuky - Heinen - adv Heinen, chuky is more a cap dump and a UFA to be that they are already looking to flip to get rid of. Heinen actually has value.

That leaves Frederic still, a 1st round value that covers Backes.

Rakell has been pretty much the same as Zucker the last 3 years. Both with a 30 goal season that inflates their perception despite not living up to it since. Rakell has a better contract.

You personally don’t want to trade him, fine. Ducks don’t either. But the value in the offer is fair. And saying it’s less than Zucker return is pretty ignorant.
Feb. 20, 2020 at 8:54 a.m.
Quoting: Gofnut999
How did Zucker get more? Jesus.

1st - 1st. Push. Right now those picks would be 31 and 29. No difference.

Addisson - Anderson. Slight edge Addisson. Both puck moving RD drafted in 2nd round. Addisson a year older and closer to NHL ready which is why i give him an edge.

Chuky - Heinen - adv Heinen, chuky is more a cap dump and a UFA to be that they are already looking to flip to get rid of. Heinen actually has value.

That leaves Frederic still, a 1st round value that covers Backes.

Rakell has been pretty much the same as Zucker the last 3 years. Both with a 30 goal season that inflates their perception despite not living up to it since. Rakell has a better contract.

You personally don’t want to trade him, fine. Ducks don’t either. But the value in the offer is fair. And saying it’s less than Zucker return is pretty ignorant.

Back take IMO.

Addison >> Anderson - Addison is a considerably better prospect. Both are puck moving D-men, but Addison is producing considerably more points in a league where it is harder to score. Addison is actually younger than Anderson (by 2 months), so not sure what you're talking about there. Addison also made it onto a powerhouse WJC team, whereas Anderson didn't. They're really not comparable prospects. Take your yellow and black tinted glasses off please.

Chuky >> Heinen - Chucky is slightly overpaid and had a down year in PIT, but he's a far more proven scorer than Heinen. Both mid-20s, so no major difference there. I don't think MIN or PIT view him as a pure cap dump. A guy who consistently puts up around 20 goals and 40-50 points per year is never going to be one. Backes is a pure cap dump. I'll give you that Chucky is a pending UFA vs. Heinen, who still has RFA status. However, I have no idea how you're giving Heinen the adv in terms of on-ice performance. Yeah, Chucky is having a down year, but you don't trade players in their mid-20s having down years and completely ignore their previous 6 good years in the NHL and across multiple teams... well, unless you have an agenda that is.

Frederic is a late, late 1st round pick. Not a bad addition, but nothing special for me. He hasn't even been performing that well in the AHL. Likely won't amount to much. Would rather have the 1st round pick, which could be higher than 29th OA depending on how BOS do in the playoffs. Moreover, this years draft is deep.

So it's lesser prospect (Anderson vs. Addison) + lesser roster player (Heinen vs. Chuky) + prospect we don't really need (Frederic vs. 1st). The Backes cap dump is going to cost you a 1st, so we can leave that out. Yeah, not interested. Rakell is younger, on a better contract, has a better track record than Zucker. So I'm not sure why we'd accept this deal. Tbh, I don't think BOS has the assets to acquire Rakell. Probably better off targeting Kase. However, given the low-ball offers I've seen BOS fans over on him, I doubt that happens either.

I'd gladly move Rakell for the right deal. EDM seems like a great trade partner and they have some high-end RHD prospects + picks that we'd be interested in.
Feb. 20, 2020 at 9:14 a.m.
Back take IMO.

Addison >> Anderson - Addison is a considerably better prospect. Both are puck moving D-men, but Addison is producing considerably more points in a league where it is harder to score. Addison is actually younger than Anderson (by 2 months), so not sure what you're talking about there. Addison also made it onto a powerhouse WJC team, whereas Anderson didn't. They're really not comparable prospects. Take your yellow and black tinted glasses off please.

Chuky >> Heinen - Chucky is slightly overpaid and had a down year in PIT, but he's a far more proven scorer than Heinen. Both mid-20s, so no major difference there. I don't think MIN or PIT view him as a pure cap dump. A guy who consistently puts up around 20 goals and 40-50 points per year is never going to be one. Backes is a pure cap dump. I'll give you that Chucky is a pending UFA vs. Heinen, who still has RFA status. However, I have no idea how you're giving Heinen the adv in terms of on-ice performance. Yeah, Chucky is having a down year, but you don't trade players in their mid-20s having down years and completely ignore their previous 6 good years in the NHL and across multiple teams... well, unless you have an agenda that is.

Frederic is a late, late 1st round pick. Not a bad addition, but nothing special for me. He hasn't even been performing that well in the AHL. Likely won't amount to much. Would rather have the 1st round pick, which could be higher than 29th OA depending on how BOS do in the playoffs. Moreover, this years draft is deep.

So it's lesser prospect (Anderson vs. Addison) + lesser roster player (Heinen vs. Chuky) + prospect we don't really need (Frederic vs. 1st). The Backes cap dump is going to cost you a 1st, so we can leave that out. Yeah, not interested. Rakell is younger, on a better contract, has a better track record than Zucker. So I'm not sure why we'd accept this deal. Tbh, I don't think BOS has the assets to acquire Rakell. Probably better off targeting Kase. However, given the low-ball offers I've seen BOS fans over on him, I doubt that happens either.

I'd gladly move Rakell for the right deal. EDM seems like a great trade partner and they have some high-end RHD prospects + picks that we'd be interested in.

I stand corrected on Axel age. I keep forgetting he spent a year in Europe after being drafted. Thank you.
mytduxfan liked this.
Feb. 20, 2020 at 9:16 a.m.
Bcarlo25

Zucker got less. Zucker got way way less. EZ wrong.
Feb. 20, 2020 at 9:19 a.m.
Quoting: Bcarlo25
Zucker got less. Zucker got way way less. EZ wrong.

Nope. See above post to Gofnut999 for my argument that this is considerably less than what Zucker got.
Feb. 20, 2020 at 10:19 a.m.
Bcarlo25
Nope. See above post to Gofnut999 for my argument that this is considerably less than what Zucker got.

I can’t see any of gofnut’s posts. I blocked him. I just think he has a very thin grasp on how hockey is played and just hammers the same incorrect point over and over again. It’s nauseating, so i don’t deal with it.

Zucker got less. Without question. Galchenyuk is a cap dump. The premise that he has more value than heinen is preposterous. They’re paying him for the rest of the year and then he’ll head to Russia. Heinen will still be here, and will still be an RFA at the end of his deal.
Feb. 20, 2020 at 11:18 a.m.
I can’t see any of gofnut’s posts. I blocked him. I just think he has a very thin grasp on how hockey is played and just hammers the same incorrect point over and over again. It’s nauseating, so i don’t deal with it.

My response to Gofnut999.

Zucker got less. Without question. Galchenyuk is a cap dump. The premise that he has more value than heinen is preposterous. They’re paying him for the rest of the year and then he’ll head to Russia. Heinen will still be here, and will still be an RFA at the end of his deal.

Backes is a cap dump. Galchenyuk scored 19 goals 40 pts last season. He's had a down year, apparently due to lack of chemistry with PIT players. He's not even close to being a cap dump. You can't just ignore his 6 good NHL seasons and focus on his one bad year. He didn't become the elite 1C MTL fans wanted, but he's still a good better and certainly better than Heinen (Heinen's cheaper and under control for longer, but Chucky is a better on-ice producer).

You have a source on that claim that Chucky is planning to jump ship to Russia?
Feb. 20, 2020 at 11:57 a.m.
Bcarlo25
My response to Gofnut999.

Backes is a cap dump. Galchenyuk scored 19 goals 40 pts last season. He's had a down year, apparently due to lack of chemistry with PIT players. He's not even close to being a cap dump. You can't just ignore his 6 good NHL seasons and focus on his one bad year. He didn't become the elite 1C MTL fans wanted, but he's still a good better and certainly better than Heinen (Heinen's cheaper and under control for longer, but Chucky is a better on-ice producer).

You have a source on that claim that Chucky is planning to jump ship to Russia?

It’s obvious. He’s a top six style player, can’t really play a grinding game. He doesn’t have enough talent to be top six in the NHL. He’ll be in Russia next year. Heinen is an investment in a teams future, as he can play and develop with a team for a long time. It is very clear to me that Galchenyuk was a negative value asset. I’m sure Minnesota would prefer not to have him than have him. He’s a cap dump.

Zucker was traded for a first, a good prospect, and a cap dump.

Backes is definitely a bigger cap dump than Galchenyuk, so it costs more to take him. So, on one side of the equation, it’s Rakell, and taking a cap dump in backes, which is clearly greater value than Zucker and taking a smaller cap dump in Galchenyuk. Not by a ton though. So, Pitt 1st, Addison vs Boston 1st, Frederic, Heinen, Andersson. That’s not even a comparison. The boston package is worth more.
Feb. 20, 2020 at 5:16 p.m.
It’s obvious. He’s a top six style player, can’t really play a grinding game. He doesn’t have enough talent to be top six in the NHL. He’ll be in Russia next year. Heinen is an investment in a teams future, as he can play and develop with a team for a long time. It is very clear to me that Galchenyuk was a negative value asset. I’m sure Minnesota would prefer not to have him than have him. He’s a cap dump.

Are we talking about the same player? Chuky's had back-to-back 19 goal seasons from 2017-2019. He's consistently produced 40-50 pts his whole career. At the very least, he's a top 6 winger. In fact, his 1 bad season his whole career was this year, which, as I've been told my PIT fans, was due to lack of chemistry with the team. 1 bad season for a guy in his mid-20s who had a 19 goals - 41 pt season as recently as last year doesn't automatically make you a cap dump. Not to mention his cap hit and actual salary is just $4.9M and that contract expires at the end of the season. Not exactly the same situation as Backes or Marleau, too ageing players that are well past their prime years and taking up $6M in cap hit for 10 goals and 20 points.

At worst, Chucky was in need of a "change of scenery", not a cap dump.

Zucker was traded for a first, a good prospect, and a cap dump.

Backes is definitely a bigger cap dump than Galchenyuk, so it costs more to take him. So, on one side of the equation, it’s Rakell, and taking a cap dump in backes, which is clearly greater value than Zucker and taking a smaller cap dump in Galchenyuk. Not by a ton though. So, Pitt 1st, Addison vs Boston 1st, Frederic, Heinen, Andersson. That’s not even a comparison. The boston package is worth more.

This all sounds like you just want Chucky to be a cap dump so you can justify the low-ball offer on Rakell above. Chuky's not a cap dump. How can a fit and healthy, contributing player still in his prime years and pretty much earning his contract (aside from this season) be a cap dump? Did he work in PIT? No! Were PIT keen to move him? Yes! Does a lack of fit at one club mean he'll never be good again at another? Absolutely not. Chucky's already had success at multiple clubs.

FWIW, PIT fans and ANA fans discussed a similar deal that Zucker got, but for Rakell. Ultimately, most PIT fans didn't want to move Addison and he was kind of a requirement for us. However, no one was complaining about adding Chucky in ANA. In any event, you believe what you want to believe. I wouldn't accept the offer above Rakell.
Feb. 20, 2020 at 5:28 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Are we talking about the same player? Chuky's had back-to-back 19 goal seasons from 2017-2019. He's consistently produced 40-50 pts his whole career. At the very least, he's a top 6 winger. In fact, his 1 bad season his whole career was this year, which, as I've been told my PIT fans, was due to lack of chemistry with the team. 1 bad season for a guy in his mid-20s who had a 19 goals - 41 pt season as recently as last year doesn't automatically make you a cap dump. Not to mention his cap hit and actual salary is just $4.9M and that contract expires at the end of the season. Not exactly the same situation as Backes or Marleau, too ageing players that are well past their prime years and taking up $6M in cap hit for 10 goals and 20 points.

At worst, Chucky was in need of a "change of scenery", not a cap dump.

This all sounds like you just want Chucky to be a cap dump so you can justify the low-ball offer on Rakell above. Chuky's not a cap dump. How can a fit and healthy, contributing player still in his prime years and pretty much earning his contract (aside from this season) be a cap dump? Did he work in PIT? No! Were PIT keen to move him? Yes! Does a lack of fit at one club mean he'll never be good again at another? Absolutely not. Chucky's already had success at multiple clubs.

FWIW, PIT fans and ANA fans discussed a similar deal that Zucker got, but for Rakell. Ultimately, most PIT fans didn't want to move Addison and he was kind of a requirement for us. However, no one was complaining about adding Chucky in ANA. In any event, you believe what you want to believe. I wouldn't accept the offer above Rakell.

Bottom line is it’s fine to say that you wouldn’t accept the offer, but it’s just wrong to say that it’s a lesser offer to the one that got zucker. I guess everything is subjective here, but it’s kind of like looking at a VW and a Lamborghini and saying the VW is the better ride (before you go crazy, that’s intentionally hyperbolic. I do not think that this boston offer is the Lamborghini of offers).

Are you related to Galchenyuk or something? He’s declining. It’s obvious. This is his fourth team in like 18 months. I guess you could make the argument that maybe a change of scenery could resurrect his career? So far, he’s been an unsuccessful top 6 forward with the exception of one year. He’s just failing in this league. Minnesota can’t want him. Either he stinks, and they ditch him, or he has this magical bounce back you’re referring to and he’s going to cost them in UFA. There’s just no logical way that it’s anything but a cap dump.
Feb. 20, 2020 at 7:14 p.m.
Bottom line is it’s fine to say that you wouldn’t accept the offer, but it’s just wrong to say that it’s a lesser offer to the one that got zucker. I guess everything is subjective here, but it’s kind of like looking at a VW and a Lamborghini and saying the VW is the better ride (before you go crazy, that’s intentionally hyperbolic. I do not think that this boston offer is the Lamborghini of offers).

Are you related to Galchenyuk or something? He’s declining. It’s obvious. This is his fourth team in like 18 months. I guess you could make the argument that maybe a change of scenery could resurrect his career? So far, he’s been an unsuccessful top 6 forward with the exception of one year. He’s just failing in this league. Minnesota can’t want him. Either he stinks, and they ditch him, or he has this magical bounce back you’re referring to and he’s going to cost them in UFA. There’s just no logical way that it’s anything but a cap dump.

Literally a consistent 40-50 pt scorer the past 5 years prior to this one. One bad season doesn't means he's "declining". Stop being so ridiculous. Have you even looked at his statistics? (https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/74611/alex-galchenyuk) LMFAO!!! What does the number of teams he's played on have to do with it? You're so clutching at straws to make an argument. It's painfully obvious! He's been dealt as a significant piece in multiple hockey trades for better players e.g. Max Domi, Phil Kessel, now Zucker. He's never been moved as a cap dump. Wtf are you on about at this point? Be a man. Admit you're wrong and move on.

The OPs offer is less than what Zucker got. That's my view. Get over it kid!
Feb. 20, 2020 at 7:20 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Literally a consistent 40-50 pt scorer the past 5 years prior to this one. One bad season doesn't means he's "declining". Stop being so ridiculous. Have you even looked at his statistics? (https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/74611/alex-galchenyuk) LMFAO!!! What does the number of teams he's played on have to do with it? You're so clutching at straws to make an argument. It's painfully obvious! He's been dealt as a significant piece in multiple hockey trades for better players e.g. Max Domi, Phil Kessel, now Zucker. He's never been moved as a cap dump. Wtf are you on about at this point? Be a man. Admit you're wrong and move on.

The OPs offer is less than what Zucker got. That's my view. Get over it kid!

Judging by how you write, I’m guessing I’m older than you.

You think good players find themselves on four teams in a little over a year very often? You don’t think that’s a bit of a red flag?

Galchenyuk is declining. His points per game has gone down each of the last four years I believe. You can say 2+2=13 all you want, but it doesn’t make you right.

Cheers
Feb. 20, 2020 at 7:32 p.m.
Judging by how you write, I’m guessing I’m older than you.

You think good players find themselves on four teams in a little over a year very often? You don’t think that’s a bit of a red flag?

Galchenyuk is declining. His points per game has gone down each of the last four years I believe. You can say 2+2=13 all you want, but it doesn’t make you right.

Cheers

I should have noticed you were older. Seniors tend to be stubborn even when they're wrong.

There is no correlation between the number of teams a player has played for and whether or not they are declining. If that were the case, Marleau/Backes/Thornton/Getzlaf... literally all players over the age of 35 would be bouncing around from one team to another every year.

Funny how you focused on Chuky's declining P/GP, but failed to mention Chuky's stable G/GP. Nice cherry-picking to suit your narrative. Chucky's not a cap dump. Get over it old man!
Feb. 20, 2020 at 8:06 p.m.
Bcarlo25
I should have noticed you were older. Seniors tend to be stubborn even when they're wrong.

There is no correlation between the number of teams a player has played for and whether or not they are declining. If that were the case, Marleau/Backes/Thornton/Getzlaf... literally all players over the age of 35 would be bouncing around from one team to another every year.

Funny how you focused on Chuky's declining P/GP, but failed to mention Chuky's stable G/GP. Nice cherry-picking to suit your narrative. Chucky's not a cap dump. Get over it old man!

I’m 31. I assumed you were in your teens because you call him chucks like a damn toddler. I should have specified. You think good players in their mid 20’s find themselves on four teams in a little over a year very often? You don’t think that’s a bit of a red flag?

First it was kid, now it’s old man. Yikes. You’ve just said, “no, he’s awesome!” Like 20 times. Are you going to be a fan of whatever KHL team he signs with next year?
Feb. 20, 2020 at 8:24 p.m.
I’m 31. I assumed you were in your teens because you call him chucks like a damn toddler. I should have specified. You think good players in their mid 20’s find themselves on four teams in a little over a year very often? You don’t think that’s a bit of a red flag?

I don't care how old you are. Stop talking about "4 team in 18 months" and show me the numbers that prove Chuky's s declining. 1 bad season doesn't mean he's declining and suddenly a cap dump, it's just a down year.

First it was kid, now it’s old man. Yikes. You’ve just said, “no, he’s awesome!” Like 20 times. Are you going to be a fan of whatever KHL team he signs with next year?

I've proven my point with statistics. You've done nothing but assert your baseless opinion of him... oh, wait... there was that cherry-picked stat about his P/GP "declining", falling to mention his stable G/GP and consistency to produce ~20 goals per year. You've lost this argument. That's why you're just resorting to pointless statements in some feeble attempt to get under my skin. Still waiting on that source that Galc is destined for Russian by the way.
Feb. 20, 2020 at 8:31 p.m.
Bcarlo25
I don't care how old you are. Stop talking about "4 team in 18 months" and show me the numbers that prove Chuky's s declining. 1 bad season doesn't mean he's declining and suddenly a cap dump, it's just a down year.

I've proven my point with statistics. You've done nothing but assert your baseless opinion of him... oh, wait... there was that cherry-picked stat about his P/GP "declining", falling to mention his stable G/GP and consistency to produce ~20 goals per year. You've lost this argument. That's why you're just resorting to pointless statements in some feeble attempt to get under my skin. Still waiting on that source that Galc is destined for Russian by the way.

You’re going to be waiting for that source a long time. If you would fully read my posts, you would have seen that when you first asked, i said that it was a logical conclusion that i reached on my own. I tend to use logic. Try it some time. I did mention that Galchenyuk’s point per game total had declined every year since his 30 goal season. So, i did show the decline. You just don’t want to see it. You have an irrational love for Galchenyuk that is blocking logic and reason, so I’m done here.

PS: Learn to spell, Galc is as nauseating as chucky. His name is galchenyuk, the number 2 is spelled, “two,” and there’s no “e,” in the world, “aging.”
Feb. 20, 2020 at 9:03 p.m.
You’re going to be waiting for that source a long time. If you would fully read my posts, you would have seen that when you first asked, i said that it was a logical conclusion that i reached on my own. I tend to use logic. Try it some time.

So you have no source and it's just something you "feel" will happen. Unfortunately, your feelings aren't evidence. That's a big L for you I guess.

I did mention that Galchenyuk’s point per game total had declined every year since his 30 goal season. So, i did show the decline. You just don’t want to see it. You have an irrational love for Galchenyuk that is blocking logic and reason, so I’m done here.

So stable goals per game = declining. Your logic is failing you! Funny how you value points more than goals when goals is what wins games. More awful logic on your part.

For the record, Chuky's P/GP went up after his 30 goal season from 0.68 to 0.72 (https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/g/galchal01.html). Maybe check his statistics before commenting next time. Another L for you.

PS: Learn to spell, Galc is as nauseating as chucky. His name is galchenyuk, the number 2 is spelled, “two,” and there’s no “e,” in the world, “aging.”

And that's a third L... you're out! Losers who can't admit their wrong always resort to pointing out spelling errors... so weak. Btw, Galchenyuk has a capital G at the front, just everyone else's name. Your spelling and grammar is way better than mine sarcasm
Feb. 20, 2020 at 9:07 p.m.
Bcarlo25
So you have no source and it's just something you "feel" will happen. Unfortunately, your feelings aren't evidence. That's a big L for you I guess.

So stable goals per game = declining. Your logic is failing you! Funny how you value points more than goals when goals is what wins games. More awful logic on your part.

For the record, Chuky's P/GP went up after his 30 goal season from 0.68 to 0.72 (https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/g/galchal01.html). Maybe check his statistics before commenting next time. Another L for you.

And that's a third L... you're out! Losers who can't admit their wrong always resort to pointing out spelling errors... so weak. Btw, Galchenyuk has a capital G at the front, just everyone else's name. Your spelling and grammar is way better than mine sarcasm

I never pretended there was a source. I was always up front that it was my opinion, which based on a logical conclusion i had reached. L? Um. Okay.

Bye now.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll