Draft Class: 2020
Created By: SlafCaufZuki
Published: Feb. 25, 2020 at 5:52 a.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Detroit Red WingsDetroit Red Wings
  2. Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLos Angeles Kings
  3. Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsOttawa Senators
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Lafrenière is the obvious pick here. No need toxplain this any further. BPA.
2Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Byfield is the obvious pick here. No need toxplain this any further. BPA.
3Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Stützle is the obvious pick here. No need toxplain this any further. BPA.
4Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Anaheim lack RD prospects and a god prospects in general.
5Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksRaymond would complete the Sens’ future first line. A complete RW to compliment Tkachuk and Stüzle justifies this pick alone.
6Logo of the New Jersey Devils-NJ is set at Cbut really lack NATURAL wingers. After having two 2st overall picks in 3 years, it could be justified to reach for Holtz.
7Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-After trading Lehner, Chicago really needs a goaltender to replace Crawford in the near future. This pick makes complete sense seeing that Chicago is set in term of forward prospects and that goalteding is their biggest need alongside defense. If they pick later a LD would make sense though.
8Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Minnesota needs a bonified first line center, as they have never had one in franchise history. Perfetti could become that for them.
9Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Rossi is an offensive juggernaut. Him and Caufield would be absolutely lethal. No joke. Montreal gladly takes him and runs.
10Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Buffalo has been looking for a second line center for a while now, especially since Mittelstadt has been underwhelming. Lundell could become that for them.
11Logo of the Nashville Predators-
12Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
13Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona Coyotes
14Logo of the Calgary Flames-
15Logo of the Florida Panthers-
16Logo of the New York Rangers-
17Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
18Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
19Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
20Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
21Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
22Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
23Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
24Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
25Logo of the Dallas Stars-
26Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
27Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
28Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
29Logo of the Washington Capitals-
30Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
31Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
Feb. 25, 2020 at 7:08 a.m.
KFTW
I think this is exactly what happens. Ottawa picks exactly those players, NJ picks a winger in Holtz. Anaheim picks a RHD. Only question is I had Rossi higher but I don’t see a team that would take him higher. This is also the right pick for Chicago but don’t know how high they’d be willing to take a goalie
SlafCaufZuki liked this.
Feb. 25, 2020 at 8:10 a.m.
Nick
Ye Rossi should go higher, but because rod Chicago needing a goalie, I see him falling to 9.
csick liked this.
Feb. 25, 2020 at 10:17 a.m.
@csick Was talking with another ducks fan about this, lets say lottery doesn't change order

Detroit - Laf
LA - Byfield
OTT -
ANA -
OTT (SJS) -

Knowing there is a good chance Ducks take Drysdale at 4 if he's there, say OTT wants him do they take him at 3, then take BPA at 5 to ensure they get a Dman?
Feb. 25, 2020 at 10:28 a.m.
KFTW
Quoting: Salzy
@csick Was talking with another ducks fan about this, lets say lottery doesn't change order

Detroit - Laf
LA - Byfield
OTT -
ANA -
OTT (SJS) -

Knowing there is a good chance Ducks take Drysdale at 4 if he's there, say OTT wants him do they take him at 3, then take BPA at 5 to ensure they get a Dman?

Ottawa wouldn't take Drysdale with their 1st pick, they take Stutzle at 3, hes a bigger need and they wont risk not drafting him. And then take Raymond at 5. If hes not available then Rossi or Holtz
Salzy liked this.
Feb. 25, 2020 at 10:31 a.m.
Quoting: csick
Ottawa wouldn't take Drysdale with their 1st pick, they take Stutzle at 3, hes a bigger need and they wont risk not drafting him. And then take Raymond at 5. If hes not available then Rossi or Holtz

As long as the Ducks stay in the top 4 I'll be happy with whoever they get, Laf, Byfield, Stutzle, Drysdale, Raymond would love to add any one of those

Sens having 2 potential top 5 in this draft is nuts
csick liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll