2$3,500,000
1$750,000
2$1,750,000
Trades
TBL
  1. Dickinson, Jason
  2. 2021 4th round pick (DAL)
Additional Details:
4th --> 3rd if Killorn gets more than 45 points in 2021, --> 2nd if Dallas makes the WCF
DAL
  1. Juulsen, Noah [RFA Rights]
MTL
  1. Honka, Julius [Reserve List]
NJD
  1. Johns, Stephen
  2. L'Esperance, Joel [RFA Rights]
  3. 2021 1st round pick (DAL)
Additional Details:
A slightly better package than the Skjei deal, for a slightly better defenseman

*Pick is top 10 protected
Buyouts
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the DAL
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$85,000,000$87,245,365$3,047,866$2,582,500-$2,245,365
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
$4,450,000$4,450,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$9,850,000$9,850,000
C, RW
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$2,850,000$2,850,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$9,500,000$9,500,000
LW, C
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$3,250,000$3,250,000
C
UFA - 3
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$6,250,000$6,250,000
RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$795,000$795,000 (Performance Bonus$82,500$82K)
LW, RW
RFA - 2
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$3,000,000$3,000,000
C, LW
UFA - 5
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$7,000,000$7,000,000
RW
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$3,250,000$3,250,000
LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$2,400,000$2,400,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$1,750,000$1,750,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$5,800,000$5,800,000
LD
UFA - 5
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$4,250,000$4,250,000
RD
UFA - 2
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$4,916,667$4,916,667
G
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the New Jersey Devils
$4,166,666$4,166,666
RD
UFA - 3
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$2,137,500$2,137,500
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$1,500,000$1,500,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$3,500,000$3,500,000
G
UFA - 3
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$750,000$750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$737,500$737,500
RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$750,000$750,000
C, LW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Mar. 9, 2020 at 4:04 p.m.
What in tarnation
That Severson trade gets f*cked due to the expansion draft coming...we'd lose Severson immediately.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Mar. 9, 2020 at 4:08 p.m.
Quoting: BurgerBoss
That Severson trade gets f*cked due to the expansion draft coming...we'd lose Severson immediately.

Pavs is a M-NTC for that draft, any chance Dallas would pay a premium to move his last year? He would be the James Neal comparable that VGK had. There is a crap tonne of defense available for that draft and not many Pavelskis.

Moving Pavs might also be one of few ways to get the Heiskanen extension in properly.
Mar. 9, 2020 at 4:15 p.m.
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
I think Tampa Bay Lightning needs draft picks for Killorn, to recover the insane losses from the Coleman/Goodrow trade...
Also i don't think we need another guy with 1 year contract left. Rather 2 years/3years left would be much better. But nice try anyways.smirk

Wonder if we can get a 1st for Killorn, or just 2nd+2nd... we'll see... the way i see it.. he had much better year, than JT Miller...(value was middle 1st round pick + middle 3rd round pick)
I think we should keep him... trade away others... but maybe it's best to sell him top return going back to tampa...
JT Miller:1st(middle)+3rd + random player = insane value
Killorn:1st only(late maybe?) = ???

We'll see...
OldNYIfan liked this.
Mar. 9, 2020 at 4:16 p.m.
What in tarnation
Quoting: Wqrrior
Pavs is a M-NTC for that draft, any chance Dallas would pay a premium to move his last year? He would be the James Neal comparable that VGK had. There is a crap tonne of defense available for that draft and not many Pavelskis.

Moving Pavs might also be one of few ways to get the Heiskanen extension in properly.

We're protecting 7 forwards and 3 d-men. Severson is not going to be one of them, and neither is Pavelski. I'm predicting that we're protecting Seguin, Benn, Radulov, Hintz, Gurianov, Faksa, Dickinson/Killorn, Heiskanen, Klingberg, Lindell and Bishop...

If a player like Severson was available, Francis would be stupid as f*ck not to pick him. This is why we should not be acquiring a multi-year D asset this offseason...
Wqrrior and OldNYIfan liked this.
Mar. 9, 2020 at 4:19 p.m.
Quoting: F3ruS
I think Tampa Bay Lightning needs draft picks for Killorn, to recover the insane losses from the Coleman/Goodrow trade...
Also i don't think we need another guy with 1 year contract left. Rather 2 years/3years left would be much better. But nice try anyways.smirk

Wonder if we can get a 1st for Killorn, or just 2nd+2nd... we'll see... the way i see it.. he had much better year, than JT Miller...(value was middle 1st round pick + middle 3rd round pick)
I think we should keep him... trade away others... but maybe it's best to sell him top return going back to tampa...
JT Miller:1st(middle)+3rd + random player = insane value
Killorn:1st only(late maybe?) = ???

We'll see...

Trade who though lol. It's either Killorn, Sergachev or Cirelli. I'd much rather move Killorn.

Also Dickinson is an RFA, so you get him more than 1 year. And the pick in theory could become a 2nd. Killorn is not worth as much as Miller. Miller is more versatile as a center. Killorn restricted to LW only will result in slightly less value
Mar. 9, 2020 at 4:29 p.m.
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
Edited Mar. 9, 2020 at 4:35 p.m.
Trade who though lol. It's either Killorn, Sergachev or Cirelli. I'd much rather move Killorn.

Also Dickinson is an RFA, so you get him more than 1 year. And the pick in theory could become a 2nd. Killorn is not worth as much as Miller. Miller is more versatile as a center. Killorn restricted to LW only will result in slightly less value

You don't understand, it's impossible to get that high return for JT Miller... We did it anyways... nobody expected that... Confess! Have you?
Middle 1st! + 3rd !
Not late 1st + nothing!
It's foolish to think we hit the jackpot 2 times in a row, that's why i said late 1st should be an alright return.... i know you can sign RFA's, but for how much... when it's already done it's better(no trouble)

Dickinson + unconditional 2nd seems like a good return... we don't take those conditions for sure in a high quality player like Killorn. He can reach 60 points this year. That's not mediocre... His contract is also a bargain for what he brings to the table... even if it's 20 points... He is really valuable until he regresses... maybe in 2 years...
I would rather keep him, so the price will be high? It's not like we will shopping him for peanuts rolling eyes

Trade Who:Coburn/Gourde/Johnson/Paquette + anyone we can...
The cap will be maybe 86.5 mill $, that would help us as well - fingers crossed it won't be 85 mill... shakes head
Mar. 9, 2020 at 4:42 p.m.
You don't understand, it's impossible to get that high return for JT Miller... We did it anyways... nobody expected that... Confess! Have you?

I would rather keep him, so the price will be high? It's not like we will shopping him for peanuts rolling eyes

Trade Who:Coburn/Gourde/Johnson/Paquette + anyone we can...
The cap will be maybe 86.5 mill $, that would help us as well - fingers crossed it won't be 85 mill... shakes head

Well obviously you would rather have Killorn. But it is practically impossible to keep him. I am very doubtful that any of those guys waive their NTCs. Paquette is movable, but what does 1.6M do for you? Almost nothing.

Johnson seems like a guy to offload to Seattle, but you have to wait for that. He is from that state anyway.
Gourde would have less interest. He has been almost useless. Even if he does draw interest, why would he want to move?

It would take a miracle to offload those guys.

Which means... you are stuck between moving one of your elite forwards, which we already know is a big nope.

So then, you are left with Killorn, Paquette and maybe Cernak as your options to move. Sergachev will cost roughly what Killorn is making now if he signs a bridge. It's impossible to bring Sergachev, Cirelli and Cernak all back WHILE keeping all your current assets. Killorn is the most movable, however I don't see a lineup of teams asking for him.

from the start, as a canuck fan, I was fine with the Miller trade cost. And he is far superior to Killorn. Killorn getting 2 2nds is the maximum I see anyone paying, and that's in a bidding war. A 2nd and 3rd seems most realistic - and that's the same value this trade offers.
Mar. 9, 2020 at 4:58 p.m.
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!

It would take a miracle to offload those guys.

LUL, i think i already created the perfect trade for Tyler Johnson. I think Gourde stays right now... It's hard to choose between the 2... but the way we moving forward. Seems to me Gourde /Killorn stays.
So the trade i have in my ACGM test 2021:

Colorado Avalanche gets:
Tyler Johnson

Tampa Bay Lightning gets:
Tyson Jost
3rd round pick

Johnson will be a really good fit for Avs... fast goal scorer.. maybe he can even play with McKinnon... just like Namestnikov lately... He also played 1st line in tampa with Kucherov... just like Johnson...
These guys are versatile... can be fit into any line... Namestnikov more of a defensive type... Johnson is all about offense ofc...

I missed your 2nd round pick condition, sorry i'm blind... make it 2nd round playoffs instead of conf-finals(unlikely however good dallas is--> parity is too much - even tampa can be out 1st round again...)
And lower the points to 35, since Dallas is 5 times more defensive oriented team, than tampa. Also he can be injured any time, so rip conditions... for solid power forwards you don't need those conditions anyway... he is not milan lucic type of player... he can shoot the puck...
Dallas has no offense practically anyways... except when on hot streak Jamie Benn+Seguin...(rarer and rarer each year).
I can't see how Killorn reaches 45 ever there... unless he plays 100% PP1 unit , like JT miller in Van...
4th rounder is super low value basically... these are "solid" guys, not "useless", like u said. Any team would gladly trade for these.

Dallas wins games 2-1
Tampa wins games 4-3

Yes, this year tampa is trying to change, but mediocre success... true test will be playoffs... now we are more aiming for a 3-2 victory... last year it was 5-3 maybe grin
You get my point, those conditions are nonsense, i rarely see those in any trade... the "points condition" is absolutely unneccesary and never gets accepted by TBL...
Mar. 9, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
LUL, i think i already created the perfect trade for Tyler Johnson. I think Gourde stays right now... It's hard to choose between the 2... but the way we moving forward. Seems to me Gourde /Killorn stays.
So the trade i have in my ACGM test 2021:

Colorado Avalanche gets:
Tyler Johnson

Tampa Bay Lightning gets:
Tyson Jost
3rd round pick

Johnson will be a really good fit for Avs... fast goal scorer.. maybe he can even play with McKinnon... just like Namestnikov lately... He also played 1st line in tampa with Kucherov... just like Johnson...
These guys are versatile... can be fit into any line... Namestnikov more of a defensive type... Johnson is all about offense ofc...

I missed your 2nd round pick condition, sorry i'm blind... make it 2nd round playoffs instead of conf-finals(unlikely however good dallas is--> parity is too much - even tampa can be out 1st round again...)
And lower the points to 35, since Dallas is 5 times more defensive oriented team, than tampa. Also he can be unjured any time, so rip conditions... for solid power forwards you don't need those conditions anyway... he is not milan lucic type of player... he can shoot the puck...
Dallas has no offense practically anyways... except when on hot streak Jamie Benn+Seguin...(rarer and rarer each year).
I can't see how Killorn reaches 45 ever there... unless he plays 100% PP1 unit , like JT miller in Van...

Dallas wins games 2-1
Tampa wins games 4-3

Yes this year tampa is trying to change, but mediocre success... true test will be playoffs... now we are morer aiming for a 3-2 victory... last year it was 5-3 maybe grin
You get my points, those conditions are nonsense, i rarely see those... the "points condition" is absolutely unneccesary and never gets accepted by TBL...

There is no hope of you getting that much for Johnson. Even a good chunk of Tampa fans see his lacklutre work ethic and his contract shifting from decent to disastrous. He is overpaid and doesn't provide any upgrade for COL over Jost. I doubt he waives for COL either.

Johnson, if moved, won't get a hair over a single 2nd round pick.
Mar. 9, 2020 at 5:15 p.m.
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
There is no hope of you getting that much for Johnson. Even a good chunk of Tampa fans see his lacklutre work ethic and his contract shifting from decent to disastrous. He is overpaid and doesn't provide any upgrade for COL over Jost. I doubt he waives for COL either.

Johnson, if moved, won't get a hair over a single 2nd round pick.

That's were we disagree: I think currently Jost is a lost case. Need a change of scenery - i can't see too much value in him.

I don't know who it was, but before season start at the summer, someone said:
Jost = 60 points player

I laughed him for hours... no joke.. not for seconds... for hours... well almost season is over... i can start to laugh again. Jost is still not good... It's just seems like a good trade for both party... Johnson caphit is decent. He can hit 40-50 points in Colorado... No problem with it, except for lightning, we are shifting for more defenseive oriented play and we overpaid Vasi, so we need to trade him. He is still good/can play PP... just not a good fit anymore... whatever other tampa fans think about him... it doesn't matter...
They said exact same garbage things about Palat, before season started.
I told all of them to calm down and leave him alone... Coach's favorite...
Since then, they haven't said a single bad word about him... i would need to find any those old type of "hating" posts with magnify... i still wouldn't find it... all of those "fans" disappeared... Now they don't even mention Palat anymore.
Same solid guy, like Johnson, except more defensive oriented like Killorn.
We will trade 1-2 of these 3 and i hope it's Johnson. No problem if it's Killorn. But for Killorn - he provides a physical presence as well: we want to recover the losses for the Coleman trade/Goodrow trade.
So we will selling him high value not mediocre(impossible conditions)... Don't tell me you see more than, 15% that dallas makes it to conf finals next year... What if they don't even make the playoffs... not like they have 23 year old superstars all over the place... these conditions are not very well thought out... noone agrees to those... simple as that...

Killorn is more then points. If i would be BriseBois, i would keep him at all costs... and try to move Gourde/Johnson. But i know it's unlikely... but the return again should favor tampa. Sell high on him = alright compromise.
I don't even know Dickinson that well, so maybe he is weaker than i think... We'll see who gets moved, it's gonna be interesting, that's for sure.
Your topic is one of the better ones, so congrats for your suggestions...
i'm only saying it's a little bit off... very little...(conditions which never happening anways).
Killorn will get unconditional trade = 100%
It's not trade deadline...

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll