SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/New York Rangers

Trading Andersson in ACGMs

Mar. 21, 2020 at 2:07 a.m.
What in tarnation
Almost every NYR post made by NYR fans have one underwhelming Andersson trade included to it...

Be honest, have any people aside from NYR fans actually liked that said trade? I'm fairly curious about this.
Mar. 21, 2020 at 5:04 p.m.
It hasn't been pretty with the whole situation but nothing would make me happier if the two parties could resolve the situation.

Ideally i would love for him to continue playing well in Sweden and then come over to the rangers to be the guy we thought we were getting.
justaBoss and ides liked this.
Mar. 21, 2020 at 6:02 p.m.
What in tarnation
Quoting: NYR_Mike
It hasn't been pretty with the whole situation but nothing would make me happier if the two parties could resolve the situation.

Ideally i would love for him to continue playing well in Sweden and then come over to the rangers to be the guy we thought we were getting.

Yeah.

Can't see trading him being a viable option as no one seem to think he has substantial value except NYR fans. Probably not even them.

I'm just curious why so many people trade him in ACGM's, while if they case was reversed (meaning that a player like Andersson was traded to NYR for that same kind of return they seem to think accptable), they'd almost certainly decline it. Which makes this so confusing. Why would others want the asset that NYR wouldn't take if the situation was reversed...
NYR_Mike and ides liked this.
Mar. 21, 2020 at 6:06 p.m.
Quoting: justaBoss
Yeah.

Can't see trading him being a viable option as no one seem to think he has substantial value except NYR fans. Probably not even them.

I'm just curious why so many people trade him in ACGM's, while if they case was reversed (meaning that a player like Andersson was traded to NYR for that same kind of return they seem to think accptable), they'd almost certainly decline it. Which makes this so confusing. Why would others want the asset that NYR wouldn't take if the situation was reversed...

My sense is that the rangers aren't that high on him and don't like the way hes developed. He hasn't had a fair chance with the big club playing with guys like michael haley and brenden smith BUT even when he was sent down to hartofrd, he wasn't actually ripping it up.

So idk what they are going to do. Dont understand why some people just wanna get rid of him for nothing.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll