$10,000,000$10,000,000
LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
$5,500,000$5,500,000
C, RW
UFA - 2
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
C
UFA - 2
$4,800,000$4,800,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$3,083,333$3,083,333
C
UFA - 1
$3,750,000$3,750,000
RW, LW
NMC
UFA - 1
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RW
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
C
UFA - 1
$2,600,000$2,600,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$1,750,000$1,750,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
Logo of the Arizona Coyotes
$1,533,333$1,533,333
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C, LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,600,000$4,600,000
LD/RD
UFA - 5
$10,000,000$10,000,000
RD
UFA - 7
$10,500,000$10,500,000
G
NMC
UFA - 6
$1,750,000$1,750,000
LD/RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$7,857,143$7,857,143
RD
UFA - 6
$925,000$925,000
LD
RFA - 2
$771,666$771,666 (Performance Bonus$20,000$20K)
RD
RFA - 1
$4,250,000$4,250,000
G
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Mar. 24, 2020 at 7:55 p.m.
What in tarnation
If Petry had more term that ARI deal might be worth considering, but since he don't this doesn't work.
Mar. 24, 2020 at 8:13 p.m.
Billy739
Quoting: justaBoss
If Petry had more term that ARI deal might be worth considering, but since he don't this doesn't work.

Petry re-signs for 4 years at 7m
Boom , problem solved.

Term is something less and less players are asking for
Matthews started this trend in asking for 5 year deal
Petry's from a family with Money as his dad was a Baseball Star
He's said many times money doesnt motivate him the Cup does
that being said he'd have to believe ARZ was close and unless they re-sign Hall i dont think he would go to ARZ
Mar. 24, 2020 at 8:20 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
K i got to keep asking this why would the coyotes trade ranta lul. Him and Kuemper have been amazing and I do not think they would risk splitting up the duo who had a 0.930 sv between the two of them. Sure they could do it for the return but honestly the coyotes should keep the current goaltending and trade out guys who are either not producing or just not fitting in rn
Mar. 24, 2020 at 9:06 p.m.
What in tarnation
Quoting: Billy739
Petry re-signs for 4 years at 7m
Boom , problem solved.

Term is something less and less players are asking for
Matthews started this trend in asking for 5 year deal
Petry's from a family with Money as his dad was a Baseball Star
He's said many times money doesnt motivate him the Cup does
that being said he'd have to believe ARZ was close and unless they re-sign Hall i dont think he would go to ARZ

I'm not counting extensions in-trade since they're not exactly commonplace.

Not that ARI would do the trade anyway, despite Petry had term.

Chychrun is off-limits for a 50-point winger and pending UFA D, Raanta has been great for them.
Mar. 24, 2020 at 9:16 p.m.
Billy739
I'm not counting extensions in-trade since they're not exactly commonplace.

Not that ARI would do the trade anyway, despite Petry had term.

Chychrun is off-limits for a 50-point winger and pending UFA D, Raanta has been great for them.

for the injury prone crybaby ?
Pass

He was interviewed by MTL and was certain he was going to be drafted here
going on in Interviews about how he's a dual citizen but always felt like a Canadian living in America (all light hearted goofy stuff)

Sergachev fell into our lap and we basically started a free fall that saw him out of the top 10 and top 15 OA for that matter.
After finally getting drafted his eyes are red , obviously just got done crying '' Well i guess i'm American now '' completely cold shouldering Canada as a nation because Habs snubbed him .

That always stuck out to me as Weakness of Character and to be honest even if he had ever completed a full season as a healthy player in his career i'd likely still pass on him because when things get hard he cries and talks smack. Call me old Fashioned but i expect my D to be Men like Weber or Petry for that.

No one wants him for Premium Prices and to be honest i think ARZ would get more playoff games out of Petry on his current term as MTL would Chychrun his entire time here .
Being young and a 1st rounder isnt good enough as Beaulieu proved when we traded him for Chychrun numbers and play
Mar. 25, 2020 at 8:02 a.m.
What in tarnation
for the injury prone crybaby ?
Pass

He was interviewed by MTL and was certain he was going to be drafted here
going on in Interviews about how he's a dual citizen but always felt like a Canadian living in America (all light hearted goofy stuff)

Sergachev fell into our lap and we basically started a free fall that saw him out of the top 10 and top 15 OA for that matter.
After finally getting drafted his eyes are red , obviously just got done crying '' Well i guess i'm American now '' completely cold shouldering Canada as a nation because Habs snubbed him .

That always stuck out to me as Weakness of Character and to be honest even if he had ever completed a full season as a healthy player in his career i'd likely still pass on him because when things get hard he cries and talks smack. Call me old Fashioned but i expect my D to be Men like Weber or Petry for that.

No one wants him for Premium Prices and to be honest i think ARZ would get more playoff games out of Petry on his current term as MTL would Chychrun his entire time here .
Being young and a 1st rounder isnt good enough as Beaulieu proved when we traded him for Chychrun numbers and play

If you honestly blame a teenager for expecting to be drafted higher and getting disappointed after it didn't happen, you don't really take account that these players are just humans. Just imagine yourself being in that same spot, you've just basically been told that you're going to be picked to this one team, and then at the draft day the rug gets pulled under your legs. I don't know what kind of psycopath one would have to be if they didn't feel bad after that, and maybe shedding a tear or two is a pretty fair reaction from a kid at that point.

To me it is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of him being a human. And respectively, he's played well as a prospect for ARI, despite being unlucky with injuries.

Oh, and some teams would absolutely pay up premium prices for him. He's still good enough with high ceiling in potential and his contract is pretty great.
Mar. 25, 2020 at 9:52 a.m.
Billy739
If you honestly blame a teenager for expecting to be drafted higher and getting disappointed after it didn't happen, you don't really take account that these players are just humans. Just imagine yourself being in that same spot, you've just basically been told that you're going to be picked to this one team, and then at the draft day the rug gets pulled under your legs. I don't know what kind of psycopath one would have to be if they didn't feel bad after that, and maybe shedding a tear or two is a pretty fair reaction from a kid at that point.

To me it is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of him being a human. And respectively, he's played well as a prospect for ARI, despite being unlucky with injuries.

Oh, and some teams would absolutely pay up premium prices for him. He's still good enough with high ceiling in potential and his contract is pretty great.

Professionals dont act that way and Junior players atleast are more mature then this.
i think it comes from Canadian Junior mirroring the NHL schedule and playoffs
you can have his weakness , we dont want it as shown when we passed on him

He's done nothing more then Beaulieu has but atleast Nathan could stay healthy .
you're putting to much stock in what might happen in fairy tale land and none on what he's accomplished .
character issues aside he's a top 10 projected D who was ranked #4OA among NA skaters but taken #16 OA
you know when this happens? when teams question the players attitude like with Merkley for example (as well as when they committ to KHL teams )

D'angelo was a better player with character issues that ARZ also drafted after he dropped in the draft.he was bullying his teammates and was traded from a championship hopeful team to a non playoff team his draft year for it and ARZ took him (only to move him first chance they got despite an embarassingly weak RD core )

They'd move Chychrun to if offered a open line up player like they were Stepan for D'angelo and i believe the #7OA pick
not saying MTL is a good fit , we're not as we have Romanov and Mete plus 3 other really decent LD prospects who all overachieved this year and are ahead of projections.

MTL needs a undisputed top RD prospect to develop for 2-3 seasons out when Weber has his career ending injury (it'll happen because he keeps playing through injuries for non playoff rosters)
Mar. 25, 2020 at 10:07 a.m.
What in tarnation
Professionals dont act that way and Junior players atleast are more mature then this.
i think it comes from Canadian Junior mirroring the NHL schedule and playoffs
you can have his weakness , we dont want it as shown when we passed on him

He's done nothing more then Beaulieu has but atleast Nathan could stay healthy .
you're putting to much stock in what might happen in fairy tale land and none on what he's accomplished .
character issues aside he's a top 10 projected D who was ranked #4OA among NA skaters but taken #16 OA
you know when this happens? when teams question the players attitude like with Merkley for example (as well as when they committ to KHL teams )

D'angelo was a better player with character issues that ARZ also drafted after he dropped in the draft.he was bullying his teammates and was traded from a championship hopeful team to a non playoff team his draft year for it and ARZ took him (only to move him first chance they got despite an embarassingly weak RD core )

They'd move Chychrun to if offered a open line up player like they were Stepan for D'angelo and i believe the #7OA pick
not saying MTL is a good fit , we're not as we have Romanov and Mete plus 3 other really decent LD prospects who all overachieved this year and are ahead of projections.

MTL needs a undisputed top RD prospect to develop for 2-3 seasons out when Weber has his career ending injury (it'll happen because he keeps playing through injuries for non playoff rosters)

Rarely D-men tend to do much during their first couple of years in the league. They're not in the team scoring in high rate, they're there to defend the goals and his done well enough to still be considered a valuable asset by pretty much everyone except you apparently.

ARI didn't draft DeAngelo. TB did. Although he was moved to ARI for the same reasons.

ARI also received Raanta in that Stepan trade. They needed a 1G and they got what they wanted.
Billy739 liked this.
Mar. 25, 2020 at 10:13 a.m.
Banned
Dude your cap is at least over $5 million of what the actual salary cap will be, Fat chance your getting that deal with Arizona. And zero chance of either Hall or Pietrangelo signing with Montreal.
Mar. 25, 2020 at 1:51 p.m.
Edmonton declines. They're set at LD and have no interest in eating Byron's cap for a bunch more years for a really late 3rd.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll