ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
    23$81,500,000$77,840,017$1,700,000$3,700,000$3,659,983
    Left WingCentreRight Wing
    Logo of the Vancouver Canucks
    $5,250,000$5,250,000
    C, LW, RW
    UFA - 3
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,850,000$3M)
    C, LW
    UFA - 1
    Logo of the Anaheim Ducks
    $2,463,139$2,463,139
    RW, LW
    UFA - 2
    $3,750,000$3,750,000
    LW
    UFA - 1
    $4,125,000$4,125,000
    C
    UFA - 3
    $5,875,000$5,875,000
    RW
    UFA - 2
    $925,000$925,000
    LW, RW
    RFA - 3
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    C, RW
    UFA - 1
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 2
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    LW
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    $4,375,000$4,375,000
    RW, C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    $3,500,000$3,500,000
    LW, RW
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $916,667$916,667 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
    LD
    UFA - 1
    Logo of the Anaheim Ducks
    $2,050,000$2,050,000
    RD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    $5,500,000$5,500,000
    G
    UFA - 6
    $6,000,000$6,000,000
    LD
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    $6,000,000$6,000,000
    RD
    NTC
    UFA - 4
    $1,050,000$1,050,000
    G
    UFA - 1
    $1,500,000$1,500,000
    LD
    RFA
    $2,600,000$2,600,000
    RD
    UFA - 2
    ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
    $3,366,666$3,366,666
    LW
    UFA - 1
    $900,000$900,000
    RW, C
    UFA - 2
    $2,000,000$2,000,000
    LD/RD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Mar. 25, 2020 at 3:44 p.m.
    Banned
    4 useless players for 2 useful players.
    OldNYIfan liked this.
    Mar. 25, 2020 at 4:29 p.m.
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    How does this trade improve Anaheim's notorious weakness at RD?

How does this trade improve Anaheim's notorious weakness on offense? In that light, the four players you're offering have a career total of 75 goals in the NHL and 183 points; Rakell has 129 goals and 283 points. To put it another way, J. T. Miller is arguably better than Rakell, and Tyler Myers is arguably better than Manson (although two years older), but both Canucks cost more than their respective Ducks counterparts, so let's change that over-the-horizon 2nd-round pick for the Boston first-rounder we have and ask, Would I trade Miller and Myers for that package?
    hockeytor_15 liked this.
    Mar. 25, 2020 at 5:06 p.m.
    What in tarnation
    Quoting: OldNYIfan

How does this trade improve Anaheim's notorious weakness on offense? In that light, the four players you're offering have a career total of 75 goals in the NHL and 183 points; Rakell has 129 goals and 283 points. To put it another way, J. T. Miller is arguably better than Rakell, and Tyler Myers is arguably better than Manson (although two years older), but both Canucks cost more than their respective Ducks counterparts, so let's change that over-the-horizon 2nd-round pick for the Boston first-rounder we have and ask, Would I trade Miller and Myers for that package?

I'd say Rakell and Manson have more value than Miller and Myers. Miller is just having a terrific year.
    OldNYIfan liked this.
    Mar. 25, 2020 at 5:18 p.m.
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Quoting: justaBoss
    I'd say Rakell and Manson have more value than Miller and Myers. Miller is just having a terrific year.

Just to let you know, I think the Corona virus danger is over. The world is returning to normal. Today I went shopping and was able to score a 24 roll pack of Cashmere (my preferred brand) of toilet paper.
    Mar. 25, 2020 at 5:37 p.m.
    What in tarnation
    Quoting: palhal
    Just to let you know, I think the Corona virus danger is over. The world is returning to normal. Today I went shopping and was able to score a 24 roll pack of Cashmere (my preferred brand) of toilet paper.

Lmao what laugh

Here in Europe...well I suppose the crisis is averted since I was able to buy the last pack of the entire grocery store near my flat. Not exactly my favorite brand, but whatever gets the job done I suppose.
    Mar. 25, 2020 at 6:43 p.m.
    Once a Kings Fan Too

Lmao what laugh

Here in Europe...well I suppose the crisis is averted since I was able to buy the last pack of the entire grocery store near my flat. Not exactly my favorite brand, but whatever gets the job done I suppose.

Can't tell you how weird it feels to drive down Hollywood or Sunset Boulevards and be virtually alone on the roadways, with only a few pedestrians in sight. Many of my local small businesses have curtailed their hours to mornings -- the Thai, Korean and Armenian neighborhoods of Hollywood deserted -- what stores are busy are restricting the number of customers at the entrance. Only Costco is operating as normal.
    justaBoss and hockeytor_15 liked this.
    Mar. 25, 2020 at 6:56 p.m.
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    I live in a town of 10,000 and a abutting town has 20,000. Restaurants, bars and many businesses shut. Take out and drive through open. Not much car traffic. I visit a woman 20 miles away, eerily quite in her bigger town. But surprisingly with the lock down, the grocery stores are constantly busy. Folks should get bored so shop legally.
    justaBoss liked this.
    Mar. 25, 2020 at 7:24 p.m.
    What in tarnation
    Edited Mar. 25, 2020 at 7:43 p.m.
    Can't tell you how weird it feels to drive down Hollywood or Sunset Boulevards and be virtually alone on the roadways, with only a few pedestrians in sight. Many of my local small businesses have curtailed their hours to mornings -- the Thai, Korean and Armenian neighborhoods of Hollywood deserted -- what stores are busy are restricting the number of customers at the entrance. Only Costco is operating as normal.

I live in a town of 10,000 and a abutting town has 20,000. Restaurants, bars and many businesses shut. Take out and drive through open. Not much car traffic. I visit a woman 20 miles away, eerily quite in her bigger town. But surprisingly with the lock down, the grocery stores are constantly busy. Folks should get bored so shop legally.

I live in a suburb near the downtown of the capital of Finland. The life in here is still pretty normal, although there's less people moving here. Ironically, the stores in downtown are filled with stuff since the people are scared of the virus and they avoid being in there and visit these suburb stores which are now mostly empty. People hoard meat, pasta, hand sanitizers and toilet paper like it's the end of the world.

I've never seen anything like this. And after I caught a common cold last week I was actually thrown out from my local store because of coughing...they were afraid I had the coronavirus.
    OldNYIfan liked this.
    Mar. 25, 2020 at 7:24 p.m.
    alwaysnextyear
    Quoting: hockeytor_15
    4 useless players for 2 useful players.

The deal is contingent on Anaheim continuing down a rebuild path (which they should) and liking Pod and Juolevi as prospects. Goldy still has some value based on his production and maybe the pick needs to be a 1st instead. Beagle was added purely to make the cap work.

To say the four I’m offering are trash based on their NHL stats is pretty laughable considering the two main pieces are prospects.
    Mar. 25, 2020 at 7:28 p.m.
    Banned
    Quoting: alwaysnextyear
    The deal is contingent on Anaheim continuing down a rebuild path (which they should) and liking Pod and Juolevi as prospects. Goldy still has some value based on his production and maybe the pick needs to be a 1st instead. Beagle was added purely to make the cap work.

To say the four I’m offering are trash based on their NHL stats is pretty laughable considering the two main pieces are prospects.

1. Rakell is one a great contract and he is young. Why would they trade a young 50-60+ point kid?
    2. Anaheim said they don't wanna trade Manson so good luck with that. They wouldn't even take A top 4 prospect + a first
    3. Ur telling me an ahl guy a b+ prospect a bad contract and a overrated defensive prospect is worth 2 really good nhl guys. Doesn't make sense
    OldNYIfan liked this.
    Mar. 25, 2020 at 7:43 p.m.
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    I live in a suburb near the downtown of the capital of Finland. The life in here is still pretty normal, although there's less people moving here. Ironically, the stores in downtown are filled with stuff since the people are scared of the virus and they avoid being in there and visit these suburb stores which are now mostly empty. People hoard meat, pasta, hand sanitizers and toilet paper like it's the end of the world.

I've never seen anything like this. And after catching a common cold last week I was actually thrown out from my local store because of coughing...they were afraid I had the coronavirus.

Same (four items) here.

News reports are full of stories about guys arrested for stealing a semi-tractor-trailer full of toilet paper (I think the figure was 82,000 rolls), one guy arrested for overcharging up to $85 for a bottle of hand sanitizer, and Amazon freezing almost 4,000 seller accounts for price-gouging.
    justaBoss liked this.
    Mar. 25, 2020 at 7:47 p.m.
    What in tarnation
    Same (four items) here.

News reports are full of stories about guys arrested for stealing a semi-tractor-trailer full of toilet paper (I think the figure was 82,000 rolls), one guy arrested for overcharging up to $85 for a bottle of hand sanitizer, and Amazon freezing almost 4,000 seller accounts for price-gouging.

That actually made into news here in Finland too...probably just as a warning, not to give people any ideas.

Just amazing to think that back in December a bottle of hand sanitizer cost 5€ in a convenience store, but yesterday it was around 40€, and it's still getting more expensive.

For the record, 5€ is around $6 and 40€ around $44 to make it clear for the people that don't use Euros lol.
    OldNYIfan liked this.
    Mar. 25, 2020 at 7:56 p.m.
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Quoting: alwaysnextyear

But Anaheim doesn't need prospects. We're 6 solid prospects deep on LD (after Fowler and Lindholm, we have Larsson, Djoos, Guhle, Mahura, plus LaCombe and Thrun in the pipeline) so Juolevi is utterly unnecessary and on LW even without the right-handed Rickard Rakell we have Heinen, Jones, Milano, Comtois, plus Tracey and others in the pipeline, so we have no need or desire to take a flyer on Goldobin. Contractually, Podkolzin is two years away and there's a good chance someone we draft this year at RW will make it to the NHL before he does. Finally, throwing in a useless mouth to make the cap work is your problem, not ours. In short, three prospects (none of whom is likely to reach Rakell's ceiling) plus a future second doesn't equal a second-line forward and a second-pairing defenseman.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll