Draft Class: 2020
Created By: Riddick19
Published: Mar. 25, 2020 at 7:14 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsOttawa Senators
  2. Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsOttawa Senators
  3. Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLos Angeles Kings
Mar. 25, 2020 at 8:40 p.m.
You must be a Senators fan to put Rossi at #18... Although I think he may fall out of #10, he won't be there at 18.
Also, I think Jack Quinn will be between 10 and 15, so 21 may be a little far for him. Even if he played with Rossi, he is a pretty good player.
Mar. 26, 2020 at 8:24 p.m.
KFTW
Jarvis, Quinn are going to be top 15. Rossi top 8. Guhle in the 2nd round. Mysak will be in the first round
Mar. 28, 2020 at 3:32 p.m.
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup
You must be a Senators fan to put Rossi at #18... Although I think he may fall out of #10, he won't be there at 18.
Also, I think Jack Quinn will be between 10 and 15, so 21 may be a little far for him. Even if he played with Rossi, he is a pretty good player.

In most drafts I'd definitely be inclined to agree with you, especially on Quinn. But he does play on an exceptionally offensively gifted team, and you're right he is very talented but I think he's in a very tough draft class, and because he doesn't do any one thing exceptionally well I think other teams might take a flyer on him and he drops a little bit. Jarvis I'm not sold on and at best will be a late first rounder. In fact J.J. Paterka could also maybe find his way into the first round, or Lukas Reichel who was great at the WJC. Some players I suspect will fall and a few will climb so I was trying to sort of guestimate which guys and how far. Not saying you're wrong, I was merely playing around with it lol
Suzuki_Cup liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll