Mar. 29, 2020 at 12:03 p.m.
Blep blep
I think Rossi goes 4 or 5.
Mar. 29, 2020 at 5:17 p.m.
Fan of the OHL
I can’t see Tyson Foerster falling to #48
Mar. 29, 2020 at 11:43 p.m.
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
There is no possible way Lucas Raymond falls to 8th.... just no chance of that happening. Perfetti at 5th would be a reach as well. Otherwise I like your picks my friend. well done
Mar. 30, 2020 at 10:49 p.m.
Kafle
Edmonton would take Foerster,O'Rourke,Lapierre, Foudy,Bourque and Perreault over the guy you picked
Apr. 1, 2020 at 11:03 a.m.
Quoting: Riddick19
There is no possible way Lucas Raymond falls to 8th.... just no chance of that happening. Perfetti at 5th would be a reach as well. Otherwise I like your picks my friend. well done

I see ottawa wanting to add atleast 1 center and both nj and ana could use a sniper more then a passer though if Detroit wants to add a forward he could go there.
Apr. 1, 2020 at 1:28 p.m.
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
Quoting: TheWwah
I see ottawa wanting to add atleast 1 center and both nj and ana could use a sniper more then a passer though if Detroit wants to add a forward he could go there.

I'm not sure they really want a center unless it's one of the top guys in the draft. Up the middle Ottawa already has Brown, White, Norris, Pinto, Tierney, & Chlapik in the system to fill all different roles at some point. Dorion has said he believes Brown could become a 1st line center and he does show glimpses of being that guy. But 6'6 players generally take an extra year or so. Norris is killing the AHL probably the best center down in the AHL. if Byfield falls into our lap or even Stutzle, I don't see Ottawa walking away from either of those two, and they'll figure it out. I think with the pipeline Ottawa has with the centers I mentioned. They have a few players on the wing like Batherson, Abramov, and Formenton, but outside of Batherson I don't believe we have any top end wingers in the system hence why I think they really need to get lucky in this draft and land that #1 spot for Lafreniere. On defense JBD, Thomson, Jaros, Brannstrom, Wolanin, and Lajoie all look like guys who could fill roles, and they also have Tychonic who I really like, and a guy you will hear a lot more of next season in Maxence Guenette. So Ottawa is in a spot to definitely pick best player available as the pipeline is strong virtually everywhere minus maybe a little bit on the wings.
Apr. 4, 2020 at 8:08 a.m.
Quoting: Riddick19
I'm not sure they really want a center unless it's one of the top guys in the draft. Up the middle Ottawa already has Brown, White, Norris, Pinto, Tierney, & Chlapik in the system to fill all different roles at some point. Dorion has said he believes Brown could become a 1st line center and he does show glimpses of being that guy. But 6'6 players generally take an extra year or so. Norris is killing the AHL probably the best center down in the AHL. if Byfield falls into our lap or even Stutzle, I don't see Ottawa walking away from either of those two, and they'll figure it out. I think with the pipeline Ottawa has with the centers I mentioned. They have a few players on the wing like Batherson, Abramov, and Formenton, but outside of Batherson I don't believe we have any top end wingers in the system hence why I think they really need to get lucky in this draft and land that #1 spot for Lafreniere. On defense JBD, Thomson, Jaros, Brannstrom, Wolanin, and Lajoie all look like guys who could fill roles, and they also have Tychonic who I really like, and a guy you will hear a lot more of next season in Maxence Guenette. So Ottawa is in a spot to definitely pick best player available as the pipeline is strong virtually everywhere minus maybe a little bit on the wings.

im not a sens fan myself and am not as familiar with the team as you are I just dont see brown as a 1C myself and knowing gms tendency's to reach on a center in the top ten, (barret hayton, lias andersson and jesperi kotkaniemi to name a few) while also teams with multiple firsts I notice tend to take a bit more of a risk with their 2nd pick. I also dont feel like perfetti is really much of a reach at 5

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll