Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Anaheim DucksAnaheim Ducks
  2. Logo of the Minnesota WildMinnesota Wild
  3. Logo of the Detroit Red WingsDetroit Red Wings
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
2Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
3Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
4Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Elite skating RW who could be a great compliment opposite Brady Tkachuk. Brings a level of high end dynamic offense that Ottawa doesn't have a lot of up front.
5Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksRossi is that elite 1C that Ottawa hasn't truly had since Spezza. A good, but not great skater, he's a fantastic puck carrier who is hard to knock off the puck despite his size.
6Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
9Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
10Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
11Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona Coyotes
12Logo of the Nashville Predators-
13Logo of the Florida Panthers-
14Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
15Logo of the Calgary Flames-
16Logo of the New York Rangers-
17Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
18Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York IslandersBig, mobile two-way RD with top 4 upside. Could be a good compliment to a smaller offensive LD like Brannstrom.
19Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
20Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
21Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
22Logo of the Dallas Stars-
23Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
24Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
25Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
26Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
27Logo of the Washington Capitals-
28Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
29Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
30Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
31Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
Mar. 29, 2020 at 6:24 p.m.
Now this is worst case for the sharks
Mar. 29, 2020 at 6:36 p.m.
Quoting: papishark

Wouldn't Lafreniere be worst case scenario?
Mar. 29, 2020 at 6:37 p.m.
KFTW
Quoting: papishark

How is this worse case?
Mar. 29, 2020 at 9:29 p.m.
Quoting: csick
How is this worse case?

Anahiem gets the first overall pick and we play Alexis for the next 10 years, guess it would be worse if LA got second pick, but having the best guys in the west is not ideal
csick liked this.
Mar. 29, 2020 at 9:42 p.m.
To have a great day Ottawa would need a top 3 pick. I would pick Drysdale over Rossi.
Mar. 29, 2020 at 10:15 p.m.
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
To have a great day Ottawa would need a top 3 pick. I would pick Drysdale over Rossi.

Disagree completely about Drysdale. Sens need a number 1 C more than anything. Marco Rossi is an elite centre. Drysdale isn't even a number 1D In my opinion.

It's easier for Ottawa to find a talented RD who can fill out the future of the blueline in the late 1st/2nd round than it would be to find a legitimate 1st line Center.
Mar. 29, 2020 at 10:19 p.m.
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
Disagree completely about Drysdale. Sens need a number 1 C more than anything. Marco Rossi is an elite centre. Drysdale isn't even a number 1D In my opinion.

It's easier for Ottawa to find a talented RD who can fill out the future of the blueline in the late 1st/2nd round than it would be to find a legitimate 1st line Center.

Rossi is a 2C. Drysdale is a 2D. I'd take the 2D over the 2C. Byfield and maybe Stutzle are 1C. If you say Rossi is a 1C then you have to say Perfetti is a 1C.

Either that or trade up using NYI 1st to grab Byfield or Stutzle.

Spezza is 6 foot 3. Rossi is 5 foot 9...
Mar. 29, 2020 at 10:25 p.m.
Rossi is a 2C. Drysdale is a 2D. I'd take the 2D over the 2C. Byfield and maybe Stutzle are 1C. If you say Rossi is a 1C then you have to say Perfetti is a 1C.

I don't think Perfetti will play centre full time in the NHL. I'd say he has the skill to be a first line winger in the NHL.

Also I don't think that arguement works because I think Rossi has a higher upside in general than Perfetti.
Mar. 30, 2020 at 8:20 a.m.
Rossi is a 2C. Drysdale is a 2D.

Rossi has the highest NHLe of any player in the draft. He projects as a 1C in the NHL.

Will Scouch of Scouching.ca on Drysdale: "Drysdale is the best available defender in this draft, hands down and to me it isn't close. He does things Bowen Byram didn't that I think makes him a more projectable two-way player, but he's every bit as capable of being as dangerous as Byram offensively." Nov. 19, 2019
Mar. 30, 2020 at 7:27 p.m.
I'd have the Sens pick Rossi and Drysdale at 4th and 5th, and Jack Quinn with 18th pick following your draft predictions (but i think he'll be gone by pick #14 at worst)
Mar. 30, 2020 at 7:54 p.m.
Quoting: Ragnarok7
I'd have the Sens pick Rossi and Drysdale at 4th and 5th, and Jack Quinn with 18th pick following your draft predictions (but i think he'll be gone by pick #14 at worst)

I doubt that Quinn will be available by 18. I didn't put a whole lot of thought into the rest of the draft, I just didn't want to leave it blank.

For me, the gap between Raymond and the wingers available with the NYI 1st is more significant than the gap between Drysdale and the RHD available at that position.

Sens have better depth on D than at RW. sens have Batherson and Connor Brown as RW that factor into the future of this team. If they can add someone so Batherson can be pushed down from a 1st line to a 2nd line guy that does a lot.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll