Draft Class: 2020
Created By: TanSor
Published: Mar. 31, 2020 at 10:16 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Montreal CanadiensMontreal Canadiens
  2. Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsOttawa Senators
  3. Logo of the Detroit Red WingsDetroit Red Wings
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Montreal drafts a sensational Quebec native with the draft in Montreal... how poetic
2Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Ottawa gets their franchise 1C.
3Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Love Stutzle, he reminds me so much of Panarin but can play center.
4Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksOttawa locks down their top pairing by selecting a future partner for Chabot.
5Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-LA needs a goalie prospect and Askarov has been touted as the best goalie prospect since Carey Price
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Rossi has put up sensational numbers in the OHL and could either be a 1C with Zegras on his wing or lock down Anaheim's top 6 center group with Zegras on one line and Rossi on the other.
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-NJD needs help on the wing and Raymond would be a great addition to Hughes or Hischier's line
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Eventual 2C that can play tough minutes and take some pressure off Eichel
9Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Could be Sanderson here, but I think either Perfetti or Holtz are too good to pass up
10Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona CoyotesNJD lucks into nabbing the dynamic Holtz and Raymond duo that dominated the WJC
11Logo of the Minnesota Wild-I could see an argument for Quinn or Jarvis here, but I think Mercer is the more natural center and boy do the Wild need centers.
12Logo of the Nashville Predators-The dynamic goal scoring Quinn is adept at positioning himself to score and would look great with Nashville's strong forward group.
13Logo of the Florida Panthers-Arguably the second best defensive prospect in the draft, Sanderson would be a great future partner for Ekblad.
14Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-After trading Madden at the deadline, the Canucks immediately re-fill their center pipeline with Zary.
15Logo of the Calgary Flames-
16Logo of the New York Rangers-
17Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
18Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
19Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
20Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
21Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
22Logo of the Dallas Stars-
23Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
24Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
25Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
26Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
27Logo of the Washington Capitals-
28Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
29Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
30Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
31Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
Mar. 31, 2020 at 10:23 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
That's one of the most accurate one I've seen so far! Love the lottery results btw
TanSor liked this.
Mar. 31, 2020 at 10:31 p.m.
Quoting: math731
That's one of the most accurate one I've seen so far! Love the lottery results btw

Thank you! I can tell by your quote under your username, lol. I have to admit as someone with no ties to Montreal it would be pretty cool to see Laf go to the Habs, but I didn't try to get them to win the lottery or anything in this post (I just did it once and went with the results).
math731 liked this.
Apr. 1, 2020 at 1:08 p.m.
Five Victory
Why do you think OTT goes with Drysdale? With Chabot PP1 and Brannstrom taking PP2, there's really no need for another offensive D man. Need to fill out with top 4 vets. We need a scoring RW, Raymond would be perfect.
Apr. 1, 2020 at 1:08 p.m.
Five Victory
Why do you think OTT goes with Drysdale? With Chabot PP1 and Brannstrom taking PP2, there's really no need for another offensive D man. Need to fill out with top 4 vets. We need a scoring RW, Raymond would be perfect.
Apr. 1, 2020 at 2:18 p.m.
Quoting: karsonw

Both are LD and it's very tough for D to play their offside. Plus I think you're underestimating Drysdale's defensive ability, yes he's an offensive D but that doesn't mean he's bad in his own zone and he's grown a ton throughout the year in that area. I could easily see two forwards selected for Ottawa, I just think Drysdale is the smarter pick if they don't win two lottery picks but that's just my opinion and you couldn't go wrong with Raymond instead.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 2:18 p.m.
With Cal Peterson about to take the reigns, Villalta showing well in Ontario, and Ingham and Parik both playing well for their respective teams, Askarov is far from who the Kings will be targeting. There's no way LA passes up on one of Raymond, Holtz, or Perfetti to go alongside Turcotte/Vilardi for the foreseeable future.

That's not even considering that Askarov has been sliding down the rankings considerably due to his mediocre last half of the season.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll