Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLos Angeles Kings
  2. Logo of the Anaheim DucksAnaheim Ducks
  3. Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsOttawa Senators
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
3Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
4Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Huge swing but they need a goalie and this guy could be your number one star goalie for years
5Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksBuild your team through centres
6Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Goal scorer for jack hughes
7Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
8Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Need a
9Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
10Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona Coyotes
11Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
12Logo of the Nashville Predators-
13Logo of the Florida Panthers-Needs a d
14Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Him and Podkolzin could be scary
15Logo of the Calgary Flames-
16Logo of the New York Rangers-
17Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
18Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
19Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
20Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
21Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
22Logo of the Dallas Stars-
23Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
24Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
25Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
26Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
27Logo of the Washington Capitals-
28Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
29Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
30Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
31Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
ROUND 2TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
32Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
33Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Inconsistency drops him t round two but could be a steal
34Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
35Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
36Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
37Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the New Jersey Devils
38Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
39Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Physical forward and speedy with skill to beef up habs
40Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Chicago Blackhawks
41Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
Draft Pick Forfeited
42Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
43Logo of the Nashville Predators-
44Logo of the Florida Panthers-
45Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
46Logo of the Calgary Flames-
47Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the New York Rangers
48Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
49Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
50Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
51Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
52Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
53Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Dallas Stars
54Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
55Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
56Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
57Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
58Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Washington Capitals
59Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
60Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
61Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the St. Louis BluesProbably gone but that would be nice if Habs could get him
62Logo of the Boston Bruins-
Apr. 1, 2020 at 8:51 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
Zero chance MTL passes on Raymond to get Quinn... I don't care about the size, you cant pass on a guy who might turn out to be a 90 pts player
Apr. 1, 2020 at 8:52 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
Quoting: math731
Zero chance MTL passes on Raymond to get Quinn... I don't care about the size, you cant pass on a guy who might turn out to be a 90 pts player

OH WAIT! I didnt saw that Drysdale was still available! Draft him then!
Apr. 1, 2020 at 9:02 p.m.
OH WAIT! I didnt saw that Drysdale was still available! Draft him then!

Raymond is a really nice prospect. I understand that you would draft him even if he’s light but he’s also a playmaker. If everything works out he could score 90 pts like marner but there is a huge chance he’s turns into an average forward. Also I’m not as high on Drysdale as everyone is. He’s nice but is too weak on the puck kinda like Raymond. There are only so many chances to get an elite goal scorer
Apr. 1, 2020 at 9:07 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Raymond is a really nice prospect. I understand that you would draft him even if he’s light but he’s also a playmaker. If everything works out he could score 90 pts like marner but there is a huge chance he’s turns into an average forward. Also I’m not as high on Drysdale as everyone is. He’s nice but is too weak on the puck kinda like Raymond. There are only so many chances to get an elite goal scorer

We already have Caufield. Plus, I'm not sold on Quinn... He's an overager, he played on a solid team (I know he played on another line than Rossi's) and doesn't look like he's got great chances to be an elite player like Raymond and Drysdale could turn out to be
Apr. 1, 2020 at 9:13 p.m.
We already have Caufield. Plus, I'm not sold on Quinn... He's an overager, he played on a solid team (I know he played on another line than Rossi's) and doesn't look like he's got great chances to be an elite player like Raymond and Drysdale could turn out to be

Hes an underager by 4 days and you hate him while you love Rossi who is 13 days from being and overager. That being said I do like Raymond but as we’ve seen with past and current Habs team you can only get so far with small playmakers.quinn has everything needed to be an elite scorer in the league. And I’d put his 40 goal chances higher than Raymond’s 90 points chances. I hope that if we draft Quinn he scores 40 year in and out and if we draft Raymond he scores 90 or 100 year in and out. Also you’d take a small puck moving d over a “90” point forward
Leafs_and_Sens_Fan liked this.
Apr. 1, 2020 at 10:12 p.m.
No way Lap gets there. Id take him with the sharks first
Apr. 1, 2020 at 10:24 p.m.
Quoting: papishark
No way Lap gets there. Id take him with the sharks first

That’s why i said probably gone. I’d just hope that somehow he’s there
Apr. 1, 2020 at 11:51 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
Hes an underager by 4 days and you hate him while you love Rossi who is 13 days from being and overager. That being said I do like Raymond but as we’ve seen with past and current Habs team you can only get so far with small playmakers.quinn has everything needed to be an elite scorer in the league. And I’d put his 40 goal chances higher than Raymond’s 90 points chances. I hope that if we draft Quinn he scores 40 year in and out and if we draft Raymond he scores 90 or 100 year in and out. Also you’d take a small puck moving d over a “90” point forward

I mean, if he turns out to be a Makar type of D I definitely take him before quinn but that's me
Apr. 2, 2020 at 12:11 a.m.
I mean, if he turns out to be a Makar type of D I definitely take him before quinn but that's me

But over Raymond
Apr. 2, 2020 at 12:33 a.m.
Zuke is the goat
But over Raymond

Well, I guess it would be a though decision but I think that the team need a futur 1RHD more than they need another top playmaking forward. But I think its impossible for both Raymond and Drysdale to be available for us at 8 to be honest... I believe there is a slight chance Raymond will be there but with ANA, LA and NJ picking in front of us, I dont see how the best dmen of this draft can fall... But who knows
Apr. 2, 2020 at 12:37 a.m.
There is absolutely no chance of Yzerman takes a goalie at #4OA. So I'd say it’s a sh*t show after #3.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 12:44 a.m.
Well, I guess it would be a though decision but I think that the team need a futur 1RHD more than they need another top playmaking forward. But I think its impossible for both Raymond and Drysdale to be available for us at 8 to be honest... I believe there is a slight chance Raymond will be there but with ANA, LA and NJ picking in front of us, I dont see how the best dmen of this draft can fall... But who knows

If Ana or la are outside 3 than they’ll probably take him. The thing with Drysdale is that year after year we see two or three Drysdale’s. And year after year we see a bunch of playmakers. We just don’t see to many real strong goal scorers in the draft. Plus next year is supposed to be stacked with defensemen.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 1:00 a.m.
Quoting: aedoran
There is absolutely no chance of Yzerman takes a goalie at #4OA. So I'd say it’s a sh*t show after #3.[/quote

Why wouldn’t yzerman take Askarov. After top 3 there is no real piece to build around. They are all nice talented complementary pieces. Also they still need a goalie. He is also no stranger to drafting (Russian) goalies in the first round. Andrei vasilevski
Apr. 2, 2020 at 1:19 a.m.

Because at #4 you are the first pick in the third tier of talent in the draft. Askarov is in like the 5th tier at best. My guess is he goes some where around 15.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 1:21 a.m.
Because at #4 you are the first pick in the third tier of talent in the draft. Askarov is in like the 5th tier at best.

I’d like to see your “tiers”. Also people say he’s the best prospect since price. Now whether that’s correct or not he’s a real good prospect. And how do they get a good goalie. The one that they haven’t had in 2 decades
Apr. 2, 2020 at 1:31 a.m.
I’d like to see your “tiers”. Also people say he’s the best prospect since price. Now whether that’s correct or not he’s a real good prospect. And how do they get a good goalie. The one that they haven’t had in 2 decades

Ok I'm not saying he isn't I'm just saying Detroit isn't taking him at #4OA
Apr. 2, 2020 at 1:39 a.m.
Ok I'm not saying he isn't I'm just saying Detroit isn't taking him at #4OA

It’s completely possible. I just figured that he’d try and build this teams kind of the way he build Tampa. You have a real good number one d and probably a legit sniper in zadina. You fall to 4 and draft your star goalie and next year maybe “luck” into raty. I’m guessing by the photo ur a Detroit fan, so who do you want them,to draft if they fall to 4
aedoran liked this.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 2:13 a.m.
It’s completely possible. I just figured that he’d try and build this teams kind of the way he build Tampa. You have a real good number one d and probably a legit sniper in zadina. You fall to 4 and draft your star goalie and next year maybe “luck” into raty. I’m guessing by the photo ur a Detroit fan, so who do you want them,to draft if they fall to 4

Assuming Lafreniere, Byfield and Stutzel are taken. I'd want them to take Rossi or Drysdale. The Wings have Zadina, Bertuzzi, Mantha and Fabbri as wingers now that is not great but far deeper than center or defense
Apr. 2, 2020 at 2:19 a.m.
Assuming Lafreniere, Byfield and Stutzel are taken. I'd want them to take Rossi or Drysdale. The Wings have Zadina, Bertuzzi, Mantha and Fabbri as wingers now that is not great but far deeper than center or defense

Drysdale and Seider would be something special.
aedoran liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll