3$825,000
3$1,500,000
6$7,000,000
8$6,800,000
CREATEDYEARSCAP HIT
Perfetti, Cole
3$925,000
Offer Sheets
Offer sheet annual average (AAV) is calculated by dividing the contract value by the lower of: 1. The contract length, or 2. Five years
PLAYERAAVCOMPENSATION
Sergachev, Mikhail$8,400,000
2021 1st round pick
2021 2nd round pick
2021 3rd round pick
Trades
LAK
  1. 2020 2nd round pick (PHI)
  2. 2021 4th round pick (PHI)
PHI
  1. Carter, Jeff ($1,272,727 retained)
Buyouts
Retained Salary Transactions
Termination Fees
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the CBJ
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the STL
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the LAK
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
22$81,500,000$71,854,394$0$2,732,500$9,645,606
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Los Angeles Kings
$2,425,000$2,425,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$10,000,000$10,000,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$5,875,000$5,875,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Perfetti, Cole
$925,000$925,000
$925,000$925,000
C
RFA - 4
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RW, C
RFA - 2
$2,000,000$2,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$747,500$747,500 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
C, LW, RW
RFA - 2
$725,000$725,000
RW
UFA - 2
$775,000$775,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C
RFA - 1
$825,000$825,000
RW, LW
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$7,000,000$7,000,000
LD/RD
UFA - 3
$11,000,000$11,000,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 7
$2,900,000$2,900,000
G
UFA - 3
$894,167$894,167
LD
RFA - 3
$6,800,000$6,800,000
RD
UFA - 2
$858,333$858,333
G
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LD
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$700,000$700,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
LD/RD, LW
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Apr. 2, 2020 at 2:04 a.m.
Soo you want to commit $14,000,000 in cap space to Sergachev and Deangelo ???

And trade away a 1st + 1st + 2nd + 2nd + 2nd + 2nd + 3rd + 4th to acquire them ???

How can you re-sign all the RFA's in a couple years with 5 players making $43,000,000 ??? (Doughty + Kopitar + Sergachev + Deangelo + Quick + Buyouts)

There's going to be enough money left over to re-sign:

Alex Turcotte
Cole Perfetti
Gabriel Vilardi
Akil Thomas
Sam Fagemo
Arthur Kaliyev
Tobias Bjornfot
Anderson Dolan
Kale Clague
Adrian Kempe
Tyler Madden
Mike Amadio
Mike Anderson
Cal Petersen
Apr. 2, 2020 at 2:21 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: drewjenkins
Soo you want to commit $14,000,000 in cap space to Sergachev and Deangelo ???

And trade away a 1st + 1st + 2nd + 2nd + 2nd + 2nd + 3rd + 4th to acquire them ???

How can you re-sign all the RFA's in a couple years with 5 players making $43,000,000 ??? (Doughty + Kopitar + Sergachev + Deangelo + Quick + Buyouts)

There's going to be enough money left over to re-sign:

Alex Turcotte
Cole Perfetti
Gabriel Vilardi
Akil Thomas
Sam Fagemo
Arthur Kaliyev
Tobias Bjornfot
Anderson Dolan
Kale Clague
Adrian Kempe
Tyler Madden
Mike Amadio
Mike Anderson
Cal Petersen

14M for 30-45 point sergachev who is all heart and soul and 50-60 point Deaneglo, are you really asking me why I would give up up for that? Not sure where you are getting all the extra picks from. It's just a 1st,2nd,&3rd. If you mean Grundestrom and Durzi as those other 2nds then note this, Grundstrom doesn't fit LAs system and Durzi will take a lot more time to develop.

If you can't understand the cap, then please by all means, see Part 2, 3, and 4. Good day.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 2:24 a.m.
Banned
@Kings989 @OldNYIfan @KINGS67 @kingsfaninSD @tkecanuck341
Hey guys, please give this a look as well as part 2, 3, and 4. Tell me what you think! I know it's pretty crazy and unrealistic(at least the next parts are) look forward to your feedback!
Kings989 liked this.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 3:43 a.m.
I think the Kings can afford one of Sergachev or Deangelo, but not both. Not sure I would pay that much for Sergachev, nor do I necessarily think the Kings should be the team that tries to offer sheet someone, as they will have numerous quality RFAs in a few years and could open themselves up to retaliation.

As I said on other threads, I don't think the Kings are quite ready to start making deals for defensemen yet. Give it another season or two and I think we'll see the Kings acquire a quality top-pairing LD.
ZiggyPalffy and OldNYIfan liked this.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 3:46 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: tkecanuck341
I think the Kings can afford one of Sergachev or Deangelo, but not both. Not sure I would pay that much for Sergachev, nor do I necessarily think the Kings should be the team that tries to offer sheet someone, as they will have numerous quality RFAs in a few years and could open themselves up to retaliation.

As I said on other threads, I don't think the Kings are quite ready to start making deals for defensemen yet. Give it another season or two and I think we'll see the Kings acquire a quality top-pairing LD.

I should have told you first, but you should see part 2 real quick. Kings acquire 2 1st round picks at the 2021 draft
Apr. 2, 2020 at 7:46 a.m.
Banned
You'd probably have to offer Sergachev at least $8 million per, Too convince him to sign an offer sheet with LA. Gee do i leave Florida with no State income tax for California with high State income tax you do the math.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 10:56 a.m.
Quoting: Bf3351
@Kings989 @OldNYIfan @KINGS67 @kingsfaninSD @tkecanuck341
Hey guys, please give this a look as well as part 2, 3, and 4. Tell me what you think! I know it's pretty crazy and unrealistic(at least the next parts are) look forward to your feedback!

I like it. You put a lot of thought into this!! Just read part 4 and if that’s the team we end up with wow what a fun team to watch. I love the Sergachev idea. As I’ve mentioned I believe next year we would draft in the 10-20 neighborhood so giving up a 1st for a proven, young, super talented D I have no issue with. The draft is a crap shoot especially after the top 5 or so. Also the DeAngelo trade is fine with me. Last time I believe you had Roy in there and I like swapping in walker, Kupari I think he may end up like Wagner, fast but no finish, Grunion and Pro don’t seem to fit what coach likes and durzi is a ways off. So now Doughty, Sergachev, DeAngelo are protected in expansion draft so that leaves Roy vulnerable. The Kopi trade I like assuming Vilardi and Turcotte become what we think they will be. But I doubt it happens. I like that you have Parik as the backup. Now this is a kid we don’t hear much about. Watched him play twice as well as occasional highlight videos. This kid makes highlight real saves multiple times a night. Reminds me of Quick in the sense that he battles, you think he’s done and he comes sliding across feet and arms going every direction and makes the save out of nowhere. He even scored a goal so his puck handling is pretty good, and his celebration was epic. Kids got tons of energy and He’s a fighter, never gives up, that’s something you can’t teach and other players feed off that, we used to see that with quick all the time, big sprawling save, we go the other way and score. He could push Peterson if he reaches his potential I believe. and we’ve had great luck with Billy getting goalies dialed in. I think Billy will calm him down a bit, work on his positioning and ability to read a play so he doesn’t have to make so many of those saves but he will always have that athletic ability to do it when needed. I really like this kid. But overall good job man. These are so hard to do. So many variables but we are looking good. I’m real excited about this teams future. When we first won the cup I wasn’t even this excited. That team was all heart and soul and fight. I liked them but I’ve never seen the kings stockpiled with this much potential. Training camp is gonna be epic. Guys are gonna have to really push to get a spot now!!
Apr. 2, 2020 at 12:03 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58
You'd probably have to offer Sergachev at least $8 million per, Too convince him to sign an offer sheet with LA. Gee do i leave Florida with no State income tax for California with high State income tax you do the math.

Tampa can't match him at 7M, you do the math....
OldNYIfan and Kings989 liked this.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 12:08 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Kings989
I like it. You put a lot of thought into this!! Just read part 4 and if that’s the team we end up with wow what a fun team to watch. I love the Sergachev idea. As I’ve mentioned I believe next year we would draft in the 10-20 neighborhood so giving up a 1st for a proven, young, super talented D I have no issue with. The draft is a crap shoot especially after the top 5 or so. Also the DeAngelo trade is fine with me. Last time I believe you had Roy in there and I like swapping in walker, Kupari I think he may end up like Wagner, fast but no finish, Grunion and Pro don’t seem to fit what coach likes and durzi is a ways off. So now Doughty, Sergachev, DeAngelo are protected in expansion draft so that leaves Roy vulnerable. The Kopi trade I like assuming Vilardi and Turcotte become what we think they will be. But I doubt it happens. I like that you have Parik as the backup. Now this is a kid we don’t hear much about. Watched him play twice as well as occasional highlight videos. This kid makes highlight real saves multiple times a night. Reminds me of Quick in the sense that he battles, you think he’s done and he comes sliding across feet and arms going every direction and makes the save out of nowhere. He even scored a goal so his puck handling is pretty good, and his celebration was epic. Kids got tons of energy and He’s a fighter, never gives up, that’s something you can’t teach and other players feed off that, we used to see that with quick all the time, big sprawling save, we go the other way and score. He could push Peterson if he reaches his potential I believe. and we’ve had great luck with Billy getting goalies dialed in. I think Billy will calm him down a bit, work on his positioning and ability to read a play so he doesn’t have to make so many of those saves but he will always have that athletic ability to do it when needed. I really like this kid. But overall good job man. These are so hard to do. So many variables but we are looking good. I’m real excited about this teams future. When we first won the cup I wasn’t even this excited. That team was all heart and soul and fight. I liked them but I’ve never seen the kings stockpiled with this much potential. Training camp is gonna be epic. Guys are gonna have to really push to get a spot now!!

Thanks man!!! I appreciate the feedback as always!!! Most of this is longshots and will never happen, but hopefully someone shows it to Blake bc if you see part 4 and everyone reaches there potential, that's a dynasty team.
OldNYIfan and Kings989 liked this.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 1:12 p.m.
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58

Don’t think it’s always about money! There is way worse places to play then LA. Especially where all the kings live. I go to the beach one weekend, the lake the next, dirt bike riding in the desert the next, snow skiing after that and it never drops under 60 and hardly ever over 90 where I live. There are so many perks. I went to Florida in January and wanted to leave immediately. It was like 80 but felt like 120 and I got eaten alive by bugs. And a gator interrupted my golf game! Yeah I’m good!! Lol I’d rather be where I’m at for sure
Apr. 2, 2020 at 1:14 p.m.
Banned
Don’t think it’s always about money! There is way worse places to play then LA. Especially where all the kings live. I go to the beach one weekend, the lake the next, dirt bike riding in the desert the next, snow skiing after that and it never drops under 60 and hardly ever over 90 where I live. There are so many perks. I went to Florida in January and wanted to leave immediately. It was like 80 but felt like 120 and I got eaten alive by bugs. And a gator interrupted my golf game! Yeah I’m good!! Lol I’d rather be where I’m at for sure

I respect your ability to communicate like this with that guy. I have no respect or patience for him.
Kings989 liked this.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 1:15 p.m.
Thanks man!!! I appreciate the feedback as always!!! Most of this is longshots and will never happen, but hopefully someone shows it to Blake bc if you see part 4 and everyone reaches there potential, that's a dynasty team.

Exactly and I agree At some point Blake is gonna have to pull the trigger on a big deal! Trade , signing, offer sheet whatever. Like I said in another post these next 2 years will cement his legacy!!!
Apr. 2, 2020 at 1:16 p.m.
Banned
Exactly and I agree At some point Blake is gonna have to pull the trigger on a big deal! Trade , signing, offer sheet whatever. Like I said in another post these next 2 years will cement his legacy!!!

Will it be a good legacy or a ****ty legacy? Stay tuned to find out...
Kings989 liked this.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 1:17 p.m.
I respect your ability to communicate like this with that guy. I have no respect or patience for him.

I’m not drinking yet! That’s when I get mouthy! Lol
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 2:15 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Sorry, but I think you're overpaying for De Angelo. Take out at least two of those elements (my preferences: Walker and Prokhorkin). Rangers would be charmed to have three young players on cheap contracts.
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 2:40 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Sorry, but I think you're overpaying for De Angelo. Take out at least two of those elements (my preferences: Walker and Prokhorkin). Rangers would be charmed to have three young players on cheap contracts.

Fair enough, I just wanted to give them an offer they can't refuse because I think they'll be shopping him around this off season.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 3:01 p.m.

Yeah I’ve been thinking about that! Muzzin got us a first, grunion and durzi. Now I’m not comparing them as players but as top 4 D men. So I’m guessing this trade would depend on how much value Kupari has. If the rangers believe he is still an elite prospect then removing walk and pro would probably work. I’d start by offering the Rangers Kupari, Grunion, Durzi and add from there. If we kept Walker and Roy we are losing one in the expansion draft. I haven’t done the math but I know we have to leave a certain amount of signed experienced players exposed but I’d like to get out of that without losing a key component moving forward.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 4:55 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Yeah I’ve been thinking about that! Muzzin got us a first, grunion and durzi. Now I’m not comparing them as players but as top 4 D men. So I’m guessing this trade would depend on how much value Kupari has. If the rangers believe he is still an elite prospect then removing walk and pro would probably work. I’d start by offering the Rangers Kupari, Grunion, Durzi and add from there. If we kept Walker and Roy we are losing one in the expansion draft. I haven’t done the math but I know we have to leave a certain amount of signed experienced players exposed but I’d like to get out of that without losing a key component moving forward.

You guys might be interested in my preliminary Expansion Draft breakdown:

Protected: Kopitar, Iafallo, Kempe, Lizotte, Moore, Grundstrom, Frk; Doughty, Walker, Hutton (if re-signed); Petersen.
Exposed: Brown, Carter, Amadio, Wagner, Luff, other Reign; Roy, Clague, MacDermid; Quick.
Exempt: Prokhorkhin, Kupari, Vilardi, Fagemo, Thomas, Anderson-Dolan, Turcotte, Madden, Anderson, Bjornfot, Durzi, 5 others.

I like what Frk and Hutton bring.
Kings989 and ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 5:45 p.m.
You guys might be interested in my preliminary Expansion Draft breakdown:

Protected: Kopitar, Iafallo, Kempe, Lizotte, Moore, Grundstrom, Frk; Doughty, Walker, Hutton (if re-signed); Petersen.
Exposed: Brown, Carter, Amadio, Wagner, Luff, other Reign; Roy, Clague, MacDermid; Quick.
Exempt: Prokhorkhin, Kupari, Vilardi, Fagemo, Thomas, Anderson-Dolan, Turcotte, Madden, Anderson, Bjornfot, Durzi, 5 others.

I like what Frk and Hutton bring.

I personally would prefer Roy over Hutton but yeah if that’s the team at the time I’d pick pretty much the same
Apr. 5, 2020 at 1:38 p.m.
Just read an article about the NHLPA voting. Players voted Doughty one of the top D along with Josi, Carlson, And Hedman. That to me says a lot. When your Peers think your one of the best it says a lot. So to all those fans of other teams that continually trash Doughty and say he’s not good, I think this says different. Coming from the people that play against him. Do i wish his contract was 8 instead of 11 million of course. But that doesn’t make him a bad player.
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Apr. 5, 2020 at 1:47 p.m.
Banned
Just read an article about the NHLPA voting. Players voted Doughty one of the top D along with Josi, Carlson, And Hedman. That to me says a lot. When your Peers think your one of the best it says a lot. So to all those fans of other teams that continually trash Doughty and say he’s not good, I think this says different. Coming from the people that play against him. Do i wish his contract was 8 instead of 11 million of course. But that doesn’t make him a bad player.

I know I saw that! That made my day. Still a top 5 defender and don't worry, his production will increase as we get closer to the end of this rebuild. I truly believe he'll be one of those players that's good until they are 40!
Kings989 liked this.
Apr. 5, 2020 at 3:51 p.m.
I know I saw that! That made my day. Still a top 5 defender and don't worry, his production will increase as we get closer to the end of this rebuild. I truly believe he'll be one of those players that's good until they are 40!

He could very well be. I was just getting sick of people bashing him so I wanted to throw that out there. One guy said he wasn’t even the best guy on the kings! Gimme a break!!!! Even if we have to buy out his contract the last few years it will only cost like 3.6 million so the contract won’t be an issue
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Apr. 5, 2020 at 4:17 p.m.
Banned
He could very well be. I was just getting sick of people bashing him so I wanted to throw that out there. One guy said he wasn’t even the best guy on the kings! Gimme a break!!!! Even if we have to buy out his contract the last few years it will only cost like 3.6 million so the contract won’t be an issue

There will be no buyouts. He'll be a good kings for life. It is his legacy xD

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll