Created By: TanSor
Published: Apr. 2, 2020 at 10:27 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsOttawa Senators
  2. Logo of the Florida PanthersFlorida Panthers
  3. Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsOttawa Senators
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
2Logo of the Florida Panthers-After moving Trocheck at the deadline, Florida lucks into a potentially huge upgrade for their future. Barkov and Byfield as your future top 6 centers is pretty insane to think about.
3Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksOttawa makes out like bandits in this draft and select Laf and Stutzle, who could become a terrifying duo with how talented these two are.
4Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Detroit may be bummed they didn't win a lottery pick, but they happily select the uber talented Rossi
5Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Drysdale to LA is a perfect scenario as LA is very stocked with young talented forwards. I could see the argument for Raymond here if they do want a forward.
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Anaheim got a steal with Zegras at 9 last year and I think Raymond at 6 could turn out to be another steal. Raymond didn't get a lot of playing time in the tough SHL, but he scored a few beauties and looked very good in SuperElit
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-NJD have Ty Smith, but they could use a more defensively responsible anchor on the blue line and they would get one with Sanderson.
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Perfect future 2C to help relieve Eichel of his back pains from carrying the team
9Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Perfetti on a line with Suzuki and Caufield sounds like so much fun to watch.
10Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Chicago needs to figure out their future goaltender and while they have Delia who has looked solid, Askarov would give them a supremely talented option for the future.
11Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona CoyotesNew Jersey can't believe Holtz fell this far and they run to the podium to select a goal scoring winger for Hughes or Hischier.
12Logo of the Minnesota Wild-The Jarvis hype train has left the station for me, this kid is very talented. While he projects as more of a winger, he does play center and has the playmaking ability to feed the puck from the slot. Regardless, Jarvis would be a fantastic addition to the talent-starved Wild
13Logo of the Nashville Predators-The talented Mercer may be knocked for his lack of production for Chicoutimi, but prior to that he was having a great season and the skill is definitely there.
14Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Boeser has struggled to stay healthy and Quinn would another sniper on the RW to help supplement goals for the Canucks
15Logo of the Calgary Flames-Holloway would give the Flames another physical forward that can play with pace and brings speed in bunches.
16Logo of the New York Rangers-
17Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
18Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
19Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
20Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
21Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
22Logo of the Dallas Stars-
23Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
24Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
25Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
26Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
27Logo of the Washington Capitals-
28Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
29Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
30Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
31Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
Apr. 2, 2020 at 10:37 p.m.
Pretty damn good draft. Ottawa getting gunler also could be insane. If he can figure out his consistency issues he could be the top rw who can score playing with Lafreniere
The only thing would be swap Holtz and Sanderson just because nj wouldn’t want to chance losing Holtz to mtl or buffalo
TanSor liked this.
Apr. 2, 2020 at 11:05 p.m.
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Pretty damn good draft. Ottawa getting gunler also could be insane. If he can figure out his consistency issues he could be the top rw who can score playing with Lafreniere
The only thing would be swap Holtz and Sanderson just because nj wouldn’t want to chance losing Holtz to mtl or buffalo

Thank you! Ottawa leaving the first round with Lafreniere, Stutzle, and Gunler would crazy. I'm not super high on Gunler, but the skill is there and if any team can take a riskier prospect at 18 it's Ottawa (I had them selecting Lapierre in my last draft for that exact reason). I thought about swapping Holtz to New Jersey's 7th OA pick, but I think Chicago might take Sanderson if he's available since he'd be the perfect partner for Boqvist. Good point about Holtz potentially going to an eastern conference rival though, I could see New Jersey not wanting to risk that if he's their guy.
Apr. 3, 2020 at 5:21 a.m.
I think your order is wrong. Each season Detroit has been in the lottery they have dropped 2 spots back in all 3 years so the smart money is Detroit picking 3rd. but who knows.
Apr. 3, 2020 at 8:42 a.m.
Quoting: aedoran
I think your order is wrong. Each season Detroit has been in the lottery they have dropped 2 spots back in all 3 years so the smart money is Detroit picking 3rd. but who knows.

I just simmed the lottery and went with it
aedoran liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll