Created By: Flyerlover
Published: Apr. 7, 2020 at 11:52 a.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the New Jersey DevilsNew Jersey Devils
  2. Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsOttawa Senators
  3. Logo of the Detroit Red WingsDetroit Red Wings
Apr. 7, 2020 at 11:59 a.m.
KFTW
I like these picks. I think theres some that are up for debates. Such as does Ottawa take Drysdale, Raymond or Holtz at 4. Does Chicago take Sanderson or Askarov. Does Minny take Lundell or Rossi. Etc
Apr. 7, 2020 at 1:17 p.m.
I have seen Wallinder to the Rangers in several mocks. Any particular reason why? Not a draft expert and not questioning, more so curious.

Our left side of the defense can use a touch of improvement with Miller & Robertson leading the race in that regard. Feel like the rangers will probably go with two forwards up front but not a draft guy so who knows.
Apr. 7, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
Quoting: csick
I like these picks. I think theres some that are up for debates. Such as does Ottawa take Drysdale, Raymond or Holtz at 4. Does Chicago take Sanderson or Askarov. Does Minny take Lundell or Rossi. Etc

I think that Ottowa takes the best defensive prospect in the draft with their second pick, so they have an awesome top four with Chabot and Drysdale. I think Chicago takes Askarov because crawford is going down the drain and they dont have a stellar prospect coming up. I think Minny would take Rossi because he has a higher ceiling
csick liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll