Roster after Draft Day Post Moves

Created by: Billy739
Team: 2020-21 Montreal Canadiens
Initial Creation Date: Apr. 8, 2020
Published: Apr. 8, 2020
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
First 2 trades done at the Draft covered in a previos post
Explanations in this post below,This post is to show our roster for 2020-21 afterwards.

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/320089&post_id=1360939

Additions/Returning players in the Summer

-Domi take 6.25m for 8 years with a full NMC in the first 5 years with 2m a year in Signing Bonus.
-Kovalchuk signs for 2m cap with 100% guaranteed in signing bonus's taking less so MTL can sign more depth for a playoff run
-Thompson takes same deal as last year to come back
-Anderson gets the Gallagher deal @3.75m cap with a year less term giving him the same shot Gallagher had to rise to top spot in MTL

Hornqvist waives his NTC to play a bigger role in MTL beside ilya Kovalchuk helping guide young Suzuki to his place in the top 6 Regular Center role. 2 Experienced and skilled forwards with size who will protect Suzuki without starting fights using their size.(Kovalchuk was a great mentor for Suzuki when he jumped to Center with both struggling after being seperated)

Poehling by years end i'm hoping starts pushing for more minutes on 3rd line with Danault.
By the year after that i'm hoping he'll be floating between 2nd and 3rd line

By this time the hope is Poehlings growth as finally ended and his massive frame will be filled out allowing him to play his power forward style more aggressively.When Poehlings ready MTL will move out Hornqvist who at this point will have a limited NTC
Free Agent Signings
RESERVE LISTYEARSCAP HIT
3$925,000
RFAYEARSCAP HIT
8$6,250,000
2$900,000
3$1,900,000
5$3,750,000
2$900,000
2$750,000
UFAYEARSCAP HIT
1$1,000,000
1$2,000,000
2$3,000,000
Offer Sheets
Offer sheet annual average (AAV) is calculated by dividing the contract value by the lower of: 1. The contract length, or 2. Five years
PLAYERAAVCOMPENSATION
Anderson, Josh$3,750,000
2021 2nd round pick
De La Rose, Jacob$900,000No Compensation
Joseph, Mathieu$750,000No Compensation
Trades
MTL
  1. Andersson, Lias
  2. 2022 1st round pick (NYR)
Additional Details:
Explination in Draft Day Post's Link Above.

Short and skinny is NYR gives up their top 10 bust and a 1st three drafts from now for a middle 6 starter they can use today.
NYR
  1. Armia, Joel ($1,300,000 retained)
MTL
  1. Foote, Cal
  2. Paquette, Cédric
  3. 2021 1st round pick (TBL)
Additional Details:
Explination in the Draft Day Post's link above.

Short and skinny of it is TBL gets Tatar at that same price they paid for Coleman basically for the cap of Paquette and Condons expiring cap .(go from a 4th line player to a consistent 20 goal scorer on back to back career highs)
TBL
  1. Tatar, Tomas ($1,800,000 retained)
MTL
  1. Hörnqvist, Patric
Additional Details:
Byron since 2015-16 has 72 goals
Hornqvist in the same time has 107 goals

PH has 35 more goals over 5 seasons
PB has two 20 goal seasons
PH has three 20 goal seasons

Both play a middle 6 roles with different styles as ones a PP guys and ones a PK guys. PH is more of a top middle 6 guy where as PB is more of a bottom middle 6 guy

PB is cheaper which should be enough to make the deal 1 for 1 in reality but i figured because its capgeek better offer up a conditional 3rd
PIT
  1. Byron, Paul
  2. 2021 3rd round pick (MTL)
Additional Details:
conditional 3rd becomes a 2nd in 2022 if Hornqvist scores 20+ goals in 2021
Buyouts
Retained Salary Transactions
Buried
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the STL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the ANA
Logo of the WPG
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the FLA
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the TBL
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$81,500,000$78,787,142$0$1,775,000$2,712,858

Roster

Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
$5,500,000$5,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 3
$6,250,000$6,250,000
C, RW
UFA - 2
$3,750,000$3,750,000
RW, LW
NMC
UFA - 1
$2,000,000$2,000,000
LW, RW
UFA
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
C
UFA - 2
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$5,300,000$5,300,000
RW
NTC
UFA - 3
$2,400,000$2,400,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$3,083,333$3,083,333
C
UFA - 1
$3,750,000$3,750,000
RW, LW
UFA - 7
Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
$1,650,000$1,650,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C, LW
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$1,000,000$1,000,000
C
UFA - 1
$900,000$900,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$1,900,000$1,900,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
$10,500,000$10,500,000
G
NMC
UFA - 6
$925,000$925,000
LD
RFA - 2
$7,857,143$7,857,143
RD
UFA - 6
$1,750,000$1,750,000
LD/RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
RD
RFA - 1
$3,000,000$3,000,000
G
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Apr. 8, 2020 at 2:09 p.m.
Banned
You should get a bigger return for Tatar escpecially since your retaining salary.
I feel Tampa isn't the right team to trade with.
Billy739 liked this.
Apr. 8, 2020 at 2:21 p.m.
Billy739
Quoting: Torontoleafs15
You should get a bigger return for Tatar escpecially since your retaining salary.
I feel Tampa isn't the right team to trade with.

i agree

i feel like we could grab another prospect Or a 2nd/3rd round pick
Given what JGP just landed in a 1st ,2nd and 3rd for his UFA rights
Tatar's a legit top line guy vs Pageau who's a 3rd line center
Torontoleafs15 liked this.
Apr. 8, 2020 at 2:25 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Billy739
i agree

i feel like we could grab another prospect Or a 2nd/3rd round pick
Given what JGP just landed in a 1st ,2nd and 3rd for his UFA rights
Tatar's a legit top line guy vs Pageau who's a 3rd line center

Tatar is almost a point per. You should get a b+ prospect and a first + second.
Tatar is better than Pageau and is not a rental.
Billy739 liked this.
Apr. 8, 2020 at 2:35 p.m.
Billy739
Quoting: Torontoleafs15
Tatar is almost a point per. You should get a b+ prospect and a first + second.
Tatar is better than Pageau and is not a rental.

i'm good with Foote and a 1st for now
i wouldnt mind an additional pick but i didnt want to push Hedman77 into protest lol

in my next post i'll make it a 1st, 2nd and Foote
Tatar gets us the return Pacioetty should have if we could have sold him at a career high instead of low.
Torontoleafs15 liked this.
Apr. 8, 2020 at 2:55 p.m.
KFTW
i'm good with Foote and a 1st for now
i wouldnt mind an additional pick but i didnt want to push Hedman77 into protest lol

in my next post i'll make it a 1st, 2nd and Foote
Tatar gets us the return Pacioetty should have if we could have sold him at a career high instead of low.

Tampa needs RHD way more than wingers tho so i see them keeping Foote. They have plenty of wingers they could add in the deal if they wanted to get Tatar, Volkov, Joseph, Katchouk, Raddysh, etc
Apr. 8, 2020 at 3:13 p.m.
This is pretty optimistic, literally 1 offer sheet has been made and signed in the last 6 years. You expect 3 to be signed? Let alone they are all really cheap and likely matched.
Sure Lias Andersson is a project but hes certainly not going to cost a first to move, he still has high potential, and Armia hasnt shown the consistency to demand a 1st back.
I cant think of a single reason why Tampa would do that trade, it actually hurts them more cap wise and takes away an expansion exempt RD prospect. Also hes a rental.
Apr. 8, 2020 at 3:26 p.m.
I think most of the other teams say no. The big thing I disagree with is Domi at 8 x 6.5. If Domi is as great as Hab fans say this is a ridiculous under payment. If he is what everybody else thinks that’s still awfully cheap for 8 yrs.
Apr. 8, 2020 at 3:44 p.m.
Billy739
Quoting: csick
Tampa needs RHD way more than wingers tho so i see them keeping Foote. They have plenty of wingers they could add in the deal if they wanted to get Tatar, Volkov, Joseph, Katchouk, Raddysh, etc

How many of TBL current D core was drafted and developed in TBL from 2010-2020?

Cernak only you say?

TBL always goes out and trades for experienced D?
Makes sense its always a Mcdonugh,Sergachev,Girardi, Stalman,Coburn, Shattenkirk or one of a half dozen legit top 4 D that TBL signed rather then develop their own.

For TBL to invest the time needed to develop young D they'd have to sell their aging core with NMC's which they cannot do .
Their option is to go all in while they have Stamkos,Hedman and Vasilevsky because after a decade of drafting they've not found any replacement for 2/3 .

Its entirely more likely they trade for a RD who is already at the NHL level that another team cannot protect.
Its why we got Drouin because we had a player that was protected that they needed.

This year they'll trade Cirelli who they cant re-sign outside a bridge deal under 3.5m if they want Sergachev and a 23 man roster.
Cirelli gets traded for lets say D'angelo's rights back giving TBL they RD they drafted back after 2 other team developed him into a #1 RD

Hedman-DeAngelo
Sergachev-Shattenkirk
Mcdonugh-Cernak

that's a scary Dcore
TBL upgrades its RD to a competitor ready today for a championship run
TBL upgrades from Cirelli's 44 points to Tatar's 61. completely different roles they'll play but Tatar gives TBL a top line winger

Tatar-Stamkos-Kucherov(54% facccoffs,60+ point players)
Killorn-Point-Gourde(51% faceoffs,20 goal scoring wingers for elite level Center)
Palat-Johnson-Coleman(49% faceoffs, 20 goal scorers and 3/4 of your PK group)
Verheghe-Stephens-Goodrow(52% faceoffs,Hopefully they can out play 2/3rds of the leagues 4th lines)

9/9 top 9 forwards are 20 goal scorers
Apr. 8, 2020 at 3:57 p.m.
Billy739
Quoting: Xqb15
I think most of the other teams say no. The big thing I disagree with is Domi at 8 x 6.5. If Domi is as great as Hab fans say this is a ridiculous under payment. If he is what everybody else thinks that’s still awfully cheap for 8 yrs.

Domi is getting 100% Full NMC and like others who get that he's taking less for control of his future.
along with guaranteed Signing bonus of 2m which players covet pre lockout

6.25m is a great deal as it gives Domi a Diabetic who could be out if anything major changes.my type 1 diabetic aunt became anemic and it effected her for close to a year before she found the right balance of foods to eat. My point is he's given control and money... god forbid something happen he's guaranteed money

Domi isnt going to get much more then 7m given his streaky play with two double digit pointless streaks this season he's a depth scorer not the leader of the team.
He's the guy to back up Suzuki who in his short stint in the NHL put up the best rookie performance since Gallagher was runner up to Huberdeau for rookie of the year.

Suzuki's a player who gets better every game with a compete drive that makes him dangerous.
Domi's a player who is good and has potential but its limited by his inconsistent and streaky play (think Lars Eller but capable of being a dominant 2nd line Center)

Domi's limit is 2nd line because he may have a ton of record breaking hot steaks but when he's cold , he's deep space freezing cold.
Suzuki even when he's having an off game played a solid game but was defined by 1 rookie mistake whether its a missed pass or assignment.

If Domi wants to stay in MTL i think both sides meat in the middle at a team friendly cap for giving Domi 5 years guaranteed cheque's from MTL
Of all the moves i made this is the only one i dont struggle with as i dont see Domi leaving for an extra 500k-1m if we're offering him 8 years with 5 at a full NMC
Xqb15 liked this.
Apr. 8, 2020 at 4:18 p.m.
Domi is getting 100% Full NMC and like others who get that he's taking less for control of his future.
along with guaranteed Signing bonus of 2m which players covet pre lockout

6.25m is a great deal as it gives Domi a Diabetic who could be out if anything major changes.my type 1 diabetic aunt became anemic and it effected her for close to a year before she found the right balance of foods to eat. My point is he's given control and money... god forbid something happen he's guaranteed money

Domi isnt going to get much more then 7m given his streaky play with two double digit pointless streaks this season he's a depth scorer not the leader of the team.
He's the guy to back up Suzuki who in his short stint in the NHL put up the best rookie performance since Gallagher was runner up to Huberdeau for rookie of the year.

Suzuki's a player who gets better every game with a compete drive that makes him dangerous.
Domi's a player who is good and has potential but its limited by his inconsistent and streaky play (think Lars Eller but capable of being a dominant 2nd line Center)

Domi's limit is 2nd line because he may have a ton of record breaking hot steaks but when he's cold , he's deep space freezing cold.
Suzuki even when he's having an off game played a solid game but was defined by 1 rookie mistake whether its a missed pass or assignment.

If Domi wants to stay in MTL i think both sides meat in the middle at a team friendly cap for giving Domi 5 years guaranteed cheque's from MTL
Of all the moves i made this is the only one i dont struggle with as i dont see Domi leaving for an extra 500k-1m if we're offering him 8 years with 5 at a full NMC

But all NHL contracts are fully guaranteed. I don’t see him having any problem getting a 5 or even 6 year deal on the open market at around 7. But all of that doesn’t matter because of Covid-19 who knows what the cap is.
Apr. 8, 2020 at 8:55 p.m.
How many of TBL current D core was drafted and developed in TBL from 2010-2020?

Cernak only you say?

TBL always goes out and trades for experienced D?
Makes sense its always a Mcdonugh,Sergachev,Girardi, Stalman,Coburn, Shattenkirk or one of a half dozen legit top 4 D that TBL signed rather then develop their own.

For TBL to invest the time needed to develop young D they'd have to sell their aging core with NMC's which they cannot do .
Their option is to go all in while they have Stamkos,Hedman and Vasilevsky because after a decade of drafting they've not found any replacement for 2/3 .

Its entirely more likely they trade for a RD who is already at the NHL level that another team cannot protect.
Its why we got Drouin because we had a player that was protected that they needed.

This year they'll trade Cirelli who they cant re-sign outside a bridge deal under 3.5m if they want Sergachev and a 23 man roster.
Cirelli gets traded for lets say D'angelo's rights back giving TBL they RD they drafted back after 2 other team developed him into a #1 RD

Hedman-DeAngelo
Sergachev-Shattenkirk
Mcdonugh-Cernak

that's a scary Dcore
TBL upgrades its RD to a competitor ready today for a championship run
TBL upgrades from Cirelli's 44 points to Tatar's 61. completely different roles they'll play but Tatar gives TBL a top line winger

Tatar-Stamkos-Kucherov(54% facccoffs,60+ point players)
Killorn-Point-Gourde(51% faceoffs,20 goal scoring wingers for elite level Center)
Palat-Johnson-Coleman(49% faceoffs, 20 goal scorers and 3/4 of your PK group)
Verheghe-Stephens-Goodrow(52% faceoffs,Hopefully they can out play 2/3rds of the leagues 4th lines)

9/9 top 9 forwards are 20 goal scorers

Tampa isn't trading Cirelli for ADA, what a terrible trade for Tampa. Tampa has 0 need for another winger in Tatar, and certainly not at the cost of their best d prospect who will be playing next year. Tampa is more than likely rolling Hedman-Rutta, McD-Cernak and Serg-Foote next year, with a couple cheaper depth options. Rutta was a more than adequate defenseman on the right side and then McD Cernak remains the shutdown 2nd pair. Serg could be moved up and back to the right side if needed, but these pairings or something similar should work fine. Shattenkirk was never brought in to be a long term answer, everyone in Tampa knew that. He's good offensively but more of a liability on defense. Unless he takes a very team friendly 1 or 2 year deal he's gone.

There's no chance they lose either Cirelli or Serg, both will very likely be bridged for less than 10 million combined and Tampa makes a 22 man roster work just fine with a flat cap and a cbo. Tampa has been running a 22 man roster for most of this season, so no big change. Killorn, Paquette and Gourde/Johnson via cbo are lost, and Tampa will be fine. The one rfa that is more of a ? is Cernak, but even be should be able to be kept in the ~2 million aav range. If not, then JBB could move him for value which could, in theory, allow Shattenkirk to stay. I think Tampa would rather keep the almost decade younger player though. Overall though, Tampa doesn't need Tatar and doesn't want ADA back, certainly not for a young 2C that plays a fantastic 2 way game and should contend for the Selke soon. Next year Tampa should look something like this
Stamkos-Point-Kucherov
Palat-Cirelli-Johnson
Coleman-Stephens-Volkov/Joseph/Barre-Boulet
Maroon-Goodrow-Verhaeghe

Still a strong top 9 and some grit on the 4th line as well. If Maroon doesn't want to take a short deal then Tampa can replace him on the 4th line with another relatively cheap F(either a vet or call up). In your lineup Tampa certainly doesn't fit all those players under the cap just by trading Cirelli and Paquette, unless the cap rises considerably.
Apr. 9, 2020 at 1:48 p.m.
Billy739
Edited Apr. 9, 2020 at 1:54 p.m.
Quoting: JTBF81
Tampa isn't trading Cirelli for ADA, what a terrible trade for Tampa. Tampa has 0 need for another winger in Tatar, and certainly not at the cost of their best d prospect who will be playing next year. Tampa is more than likely rolling Hedman-Rutta, McD-Cernak and Serg-Foote next year, with a couple cheaper depth options. Rutta was a more than adequate defenseman on the right side and then McD Cernak remains the shutdown 2nd pair. Serg could be moved up and back to the right side if needed, but these pairings or something similar should work fine. Shattenkirk was never brought in to be a long term answer, everyone in Tampa knew that. He's good offensively but more of a liability on defense. Unless he takes a very team friendly 1 or 2 year deal he's gone.

There's no chance they lose either Cirelli or Serg, both will very likely be bridged for less than 10 million combined and Tampa makes a 22 man roster work just fine with a flat cap and a cbo. Tampa has been running a 22 man roster for most of this season, so no big change. Killorn, Paquette and Gourde/Johnson via cbo are lost, and Tampa will be fine. The one rfa that is more of a ? is Cernak, but even be should be able to be kept in the ~2 million aav range. If not, then JBB could move him for value which could, in theory, allow Shattenkirk to stay. I think Tampa would rather keep the almost decade younger player though. Overall though, Tampa doesn't need Tatar and doesn't want ADA back, certainly not for a young 2C that plays a fantastic 2 way game and should contend for the Selke soon. Next year Tampa should look something like this
Stamkos-Point-Kucherov
Palat-Cirelli-Johnson
Coleman-Stephens-Volkov/Joseph/Barre-Boulet
Maroon-Goodrow-Verhaeghe

Still a strong top 9 and some grit on the 4th line as well. If Maroon doesn't want to take a short deal then Tampa can replace him on the 4th line with another relatively cheap F(either a vet or call up). In your lineup Tampa certainly doesn't fit all those players under the cap just by trading Cirelli and Paquette, unless the cap rises considerably.

those lines are rough but sure dude whatever you say
its not like they have a history of acquiring the top guy available every TDL
O wait , they do .

Stamkos is TBL best Center and most dominant faceoff player
why not stick him on wing. The past 3 years since rule changes with faceoffs started
Stamkos has been the most relied upon and steady Center.

i know there's a number of things i should point out
but Stamkos at wing just doesnt make sense to me given both career highs in points at 97 and 98 points
Stamkos had career highs in faceoff wins ,and draws

Most teams would kill for a Center like him
Apr. 9, 2020 at 3:07 p.m.
those lines are rough but sure dude whatever you say
its not like they have a history of acquiring the top guy available every TDL
O wait , they do .

Stamkos is TBL best Center and most dominant faceoff player
why not stick him on wing. The past 3 years since rule changes with faceoffs started
Stamkos has been the most relied upon and steady Center.

i know there's a number of things i should point out
but Stamkos at wing just doesnt make sense to me given both career highs in points at 97 and 98 points
Stamkos had career highs in faceoff wins ,and draws

Stamkos is no longer their best C and hasn't been playing center basically at all this season. He has gone back to wing where he began his career. Point has clearly become the 1C and Cirelli the 2C. Stamkos could still be a fine 1C on many teams but on Tampa he's back on the wing if Point and Cirelli are healthy. Tatar is a 1 year rental in your scenario as Tampa won't be able to fit him after and oh yes, they'd also have to negotiate a new deal with supposed 1RD ADA right off the bat. Tampa isn't giving up premium assets for either. Tampa has made a couple of tdl deals the past few years but never for short term rentals, which the Tatar trade becomes essentially. Again my lineup can actually be strong and fit under the cap if it stays flat with a cbo, there is no way your proposed lineup fits.
Apr. 9, 2020 at 3:51 p.m.
Billy739
Quoting: JTBF81

so what you're saying is like Martin St.Louis was pushed out by youth
Stamkos has been pushed out by youth centers Point and Cirelli?

If so i can buy that
i can buy leaving one of the leagues top 20 centers at Wing though
Not for what they're paying him as he hasnt put up Ovechkin numbers since his first 4 years becoming more of a steady overall player then dominant goal scorer.
If he was then sure 8.5m for a winger is fine

Issue is in the NHL only Top pair D who average 25+ minutes and top like NHL Centers or Goalies .
Rantanen ,Ovechkin,Stone and Panarin are the only pure wingers making that kind of money 4/4 are the top paid players on their team to allow them to pay them this.
TBL has Kucherov making 9.5 and Vasilevsky making 9.5m and their D leader at 8m .

They just cant afford that longterm so Stamkos will have to agree to go as he's the oldest asset worth the most value
Moving him allows TBL to keep together their 24-26 youth core on offense together in Kucherov,Point and Cirelli as well as keep their back end in tact.
Apr. 9, 2020 at 9:45 p.m.
so what you're saying is like Martin St.Louis was pushed out by youth
Stamkos has been pushed out by youth centers Point and Cirelli?

If so i can buy that
i can buy leaving one of the leagues top 20 centers at Wing though
Not for what they're paying him as he hasnt put up Ovechkin numbers since his first 4 years becoming more of a steady overall player then dominant goal scorer.
If he was then sure 8.5m for a winger is fine

Issue is in the NHL only Top pair D who average 25+ minutes and top like NHL Centers or Goalies .
Rantanen ,Ovechkin,Stone and Panarin are the only pure wingers making that kind of money 4/4 are the top paid players on their team to allow them to pay them this.
TBL has Kucherov making 9.5 and Vasilevsky making 9.5m and their D leader at 8m .

They just cant afford that longterm so Stamkos will have to agree to go as he's the oldest asset worth the most value
Moving him allows TBL to keep together their 24-26 youth core on offense together in Kucherov,Point and Cirelli as well as keep their back end in tact.

Stamkos has a full nmc, so unless he wants to leave Tampa, he's definitely not going anywhere. When he took 8.5 it was a bargain. Granted, injuries have unfortunately prevented him from possibly reaching even a higher level than what he has reached, but his versatility is still invaluable to the team and he's only 30, not 35+. Tatar is a fine player but not one Tampa needs, maybe if he had 2 or 3 years left on the deal and Tampa could have him for several seasons, but 1 and then gone, not worth the loss of Foote and another 1st. Tampa loses Paquette, Killorn and likely Coburn for futures, then either uses a cbo on one of Gourde/Johnson or maybe even convince one of them to waive and get some additional value. Ideally they could somehow keep Killorn, but seems unlikely unless they get the cbo on one of Gourde/TJ and get the other to waive the ntc. ADA would also cost too much to sign and still keep the other rfa's and everyone else. Tampa loses a little depth next year sure but the trades for Coleman and Goodrow help to offset that and Tampa has plenty of young guys capable of being middle to bottom 6 role players in the system, even with losing N. Foote. In theory, your lineup is fine and does have some balance for sure, but unf, it would be very short term and it can't work with projected cap numbers.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll