1$1,750,000
3$2,000,000
2$700,000
2$4,000,000
UFAYEARSCAP HIT
1$700,000
1$700,000
Offer Sheets
Offer sheet annual average (AAV) is calculated by dividing the contract value by the lower of: 1. The contract length, or 2. Five years
PLAYERAAVCOMPENSATION
Cernak, Erik$4,000,000
2021 2nd round pick
Trades
TOR
  1. 2022 2nd round pick (DAL)
  2. 2022 4th round pick (DAL)
TOR
  1. 2021 2nd round pick (NYR)
NYR
  1. Dermott, Travis [RFA Rights]
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CAR
Logo of the COL
Logo of the SJS
Logo of the STL
Logo of the WPG
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
22$81,500,000$79,896,783$0$0$1,603,217
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$2,250,000$2,250,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$11,640,250$11,640,250
C
UFA - 4
$6,962,366$6,962,366
RW
UFA - 4
$1,750,000$1,750,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$11,000,000$11,000,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 5
$925,000$925,000
LW
UFA - 1
$2,000,000$2,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$3,500,000$3,500,000
LW, C, RW
UFA - 3
$3,200,000$3,200,000
RW
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo of the Minnesota Wild
$7,575,000$7,575,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 7
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$5,625,000$5,625,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 4
$4,000,000$4,000,000
RD
UFA - 3
$1,650,000$1,650,000
G
UFA - 2
$894,167$894,167
LD
UFA - 2
$2,000,000$2,000,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$700,000$700,000
LD
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
C
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Apr. 12, 2020 at 7:42 p.m.
Maple Leafs Believer
oh, ok
Apr. 12, 2020 at 7:43 p.m.
GM - Canucks
Marner is a Leafs franchise player who is not going anywhere.
rpatrick liked this.
Apr. 12, 2020 at 8:56 p.m.
Coming off a bad injury not to mention a WINGER who's only hit 20 goals once and never more then 45 points despite playing with top offensive pairings isn't going to fetch a 2nd and 4th. Leafs would be lucky to get a 2nd given his injury. Dermott also isn't returning a 2nd. But the worst trade here is the Minnesota trade, not happening for so many reasons
Apr. 12, 2020 at 9:14 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: ChiHawk
Coming off a bad injury not to mention a WINGER who's only hit 20 goals once and never more then 45 points despite playing with top offensive pairings isn't going to fetch a 2nd and 4th. Leafs would be lucky to get a 2nd given his injury. Dermott also isn't returning a 2nd. But the worst trade here is the Minnesota trade, not happening for so many reasons

So your saying since a guy has gotten injury his value goes down signifyingly. There are players who go through surgery and come out the same. Your telling me Goodrow gets you a late first and Johnsson can't fetch a second? You know there are stars fans who would do this deal right? And he doesn't even play top minutes. Dermott is a young defenseman and your telling me he can't get a second for his player rights? You know he is getting paid around 2.5mil and that's how much it takes to OS him. Your just another leaf hater who just goes around talking sh*t about threads without any reason.
I don't see how the Minnesota trade is bad but everyone has opinions. Minny needs actual elite players. Marner is way better than Kaprizov.
Apr. 12, 2020 at 11:10 p.m.
Quoting: Torontoleafs15
So your saying since a guy has gotten injury his value goes down signifyingly. There are players who go through surgery and come out the same. Your telling me Goodrow gets you a late first and Johnsson can't fetch a second? You know there are stars fans who would do this deal right? And he doesn't even play top minutes. Dermott is a young defenseman and your telling me he can't get a second for his player rights? You know he is getting paid around 2.5mil and that's how much it takes to OS him. Your just another leaf hater who just goes around talking sh*t about threads without any reason.
I don't see how the Minnesota trade is bad but everyone has opinions. Minny needs actual elite players. Marner is way better than Kaprizov.

First of all Goidrow happened at the TDL so comparing the two values is a bad measuring stick. Secondly, Johnsson is a supporting cast winger that isn’t worth more then .5ppg and 20 goals in his best year. At $3.4M, he’s not exactly a bargain and players like him don’t unequivocally stand out from other too 9 wingers at that price. Thirdly, his severe injuries to knees requiring surgery and months of rehab are a concern for hockey players. That is the one injury you don’t want. He could bounce back for sure but it could be an ongoing thing and something that slows him down. You “cited” injuries without quantifying the type which again is a miscalculation.

Dermott is a 3rd liner on a good team, and not a cheap one at that. 3rd liners, TDL aside, don’t return 2nd round picks.

The Marner trade is bad after he’s coming off a bad season and you just assume any team will take that big cap hit and give you back a top line defender signed long term for millions less not to mention a pretty darn good prospect.

You’re a typical Leafs fan on here; overvaluing the Leafs assets and undervaluing the others teams and crying Mommy when others comment you’re off base.
Apr. 13, 2020 at 8:09 a.m.
Banned
First of all Goidrow happened at the TDL so comparing the two values is a bad measuring stick. Secondly, Johnsson is a supporting cast winger that isn’t worth more then .5ppg and 20 goals in his best year. At $3.4M, he’s not exactly a bargain and players like him don’t unequivocally stand out from other too 9 wingers at that price. Thirdly, his severe injuries to knees requiring surgery and months of rehab are a concern for hockey players. That is the one injury you don’t want. He could bounce back for sure but it could be an ongoing thing and something that slows him down. You “cited” injuries without quantifying the type which again is a miscalculation.

Dermott is a 3rd liner on a good team, and not a cheap one at that. 3rd liners, TDL aside, don’t return 2nd round picks.

The Marner trade is bad after he’s coming off a bad season and you just assume any team will take that big cap hit and give you back a top line defender signed long term for millions less not to mention a pretty darn good prospect.

You’re a typical Leafs fan on here; overvaluing the Leafs assets and undervaluing the others teams and crying Mommy when others comment you’re off base.

Half the stuff you just said doesn't make sense. How is Goodrow a bad measuring stick? He is older than Johnsson and hasn't even cracked 10 goals or 30 points. Plus if Johnsson could put points like that with good players he would put up points with Kane or Toews. Your acting like since he got injured he has no value. No. Mcdavid came of a bad injury last season and came out the same. If he didn't get injured Johnsson would be around a 20 goal scorer and 40 point player.

Secondly Dermott is worth at least a second. It seems like every time you talk about a leaf player the value goes way down. If you os he is worth a second. He still has room to grow and plays in our top 4 because he can play on the right side. I have seen New York fans make threads about OS Dermott.

When the heck did Marner come of a bad season. At a few points of the season he was on pace for 100 points. If he wasn't injured he would. HE IS ON PACE FOR 96 POINTS! Your lack of research just make you sound donkey. KANE IS ON PACE FOR 98 POINTS!

The fact that your here just to hate on leafs would piss any leaf off. If your here just to talk sh*t about leaf fans then go on twitter cause you shouldn't be here. You probably don't even watch the leafs or look at stats and just assume
Apr. 13, 2020 at 11:43 a.m.
Half the stuff you just said doesn't make sense. How is Goodrow a bad measuring stick? He is older than Johnsson and hasn't even cracked 10 goals or 30 points. Plus if Johnsson could put points like that with good players he would put up points with Kane or Toews. Your acting like since he got injured he has no value. No. Mcdavid came of a bad injury last season and came out the same. If he didn't get injured Johnsson would be around a 20 goal scorer and 40 point player.

Secondly Dermott is worth at least a second. It seems like every time you talk about a leaf player the value goes way down. If you os he is worth a second. He still has room to grow and plays in our top 4 because he can play on the right side. I have seen New York fans make threads about OS Dermott.

When the heck did Marner come of a bad season. At a few points of the season he was on pace for 100 points. If he wasn't injured he would. HE IS ON PACE FOR 96 POINTS! Your lack of research just make you sound donkey. KANE IS ON PACE FOR 98 POINTS!

The fact that your here just to hate on leafs would piss any leaf off. If your here just to talk sh*t about leaf fans then go on twitter cause you shouldn't be here. You probably don't even watch the leafs or look at stats and just assume

Again, you are ignoring the two facts I pointed out; TDL values are very different then off season acquisitions and a injury requiring extensive surgery to the knee is not just another injury there is bigger risk with a surgery to the knee requiring a player to sit out for months.

Dermott playing top 4 on the Leafs terrible defense doesn't make his value that of a top 4. He's realistically a bottom pairing on most teams and on a deep defensive team a #7. There are plenty of Dermott's in this league which is why he isn't worth a 2nd round pick. A team like the Blackhawks, he's not worth more then a 3rd or 4th rounder given their defense depth of 3rd pairings as example and the Hawks defense isn't that strong.

FIRST OF ALL...Marner was on pace for 93 points...I know simple math is difficult for some. Secondly, he was on pace for only 22 goals! This is ignoring his injury and assuming he played 82 games. For a guy that makes the money he does as a top line winger, 22 goals is pathetic and suggests he needs Matthews or JT to support him which again is pathetic for the money he makes. Comparison to Kane, on pace for 98 points and 39 goals....he's 8 years older and $1M cheaper. Marner is far from being Kane this past season.

I watch a lot of Leafs games (20 to 30 a season) in addition to watching a fair amount of games of a few of my favorite teams and of course almost all 82 a season of my Blackhawks. The reality is, you like a lot of fans, have demonstrated you barely watch anything but the Leafs and why your head is so far up the Leaf's asses you can't assess honest value. The fact that you gloss over things like TDL value vs. offseason value, knee injuries, the Leafs defense sucks and there defensive #4 player isn't worth that to other teams, and you can't do simple math, tells me you either don't know what you're talking about or you're a typical Leafs fan on here inflating the value of Leafs players.
Apr. 13, 2020 at 11:51 a.m.
Banned
Again, you are ignoring the two facts I pointed out; TDL values are very different then off season acquisitions and a injury requiring extensive surgery to the knee is not just another injury there is bigger risk with a surgery to the knee requiring a player to sit out for months.

Dermott playing top 4 on the Leafs terrible defense doesn't make his value that of a top 4. He's realistically a bottom pairing on most teams and on a deep defensive team a #7. There are plenty of Dermott's in this league which is why he isn't worth a 2nd round pick. A team like the Blackhawks, he's not worth more then a 3rd or 4th rounder given their defense depth of 3rd pairings as example and the Hawks defense isn't that strong.

FIRST OF ALL...Marner was on pace for 93 points...I know simple math is difficult for some. Secondly, he was on pace for only 22 goals! This is ignoring his injury and assuming he played 82 games. For a guy that makes the money he does as a top line winger, 22 goals is pathetic and suggests he needs Matthews or JT to support him which again is pathetic for the money he makes. Comparison to Kane, on pace for 98 points and 39 goals....he's 8 years older and $1M cheaper. Marner is far from being Kane this past season.

I watch a lot of Leafs games (20 to 30 a season) in addition to watching a fair amount of games of a few of my favorite teams and of course almost all 82 a season of my Blackhawks. The reality is, you like a lot of fans, have demonstrated you barely watch anything but the Leafs and why your head is so far up the Leaf's asses you can't assess honest value. The fact that you gloss over things like TDL value vs. offseason value, knee injuries, the Leafs defense sucks and there defensive #4 player isn't worth that to other teams, and you can't do simple math, tells me you either don't know what you're talking about or you're a typical Leafs fan on here inflating the value of Leafs players.

Your telling me Shaw is worth a second and third, but then Dermott isn't worth a second. Your just here to annoy leaf fnas.
Marner makes Matthews and Tavares numbers go up. Last season Marner played with Tavares last season and his numbers when up. Now he plays with Matthews and his numbers have gone up. I watch every team quite a bit but Pacific teams (Their to late).
Your just here to call the leafs trash I'm not listening to your uneducated statements anymore
Apr. 13, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
Your telling me Shaw is worth a second and third, but then Dermott isn't worth a second. Your just here to annoy leaf fnas.
Marner makes Matthews and Tavares numbers go up. Last season Marner played with Tavares last season and his numbers when up. Now he plays with Matthews and his numbers have gone up. I watch every team quite a bit but Pacific teams (Their to late).
Your just here to call the leafs trash I'm not listening to your uneducated statements anymore

Where did I say Shaw is worth a 2nd and a 3rd? Ohhhh...you mean the horrible move our GM made? Nobody liked that move for the record.

No, I provided facts and you respond with emotion....typical Leafs fan. BTW...it's (they're too late)...now I understand why simple math escapes you.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll