SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Draft 2020

Draft 2020:Leave A Comment

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: TonyGadoury
Published: Apr. 14, 2020 at 3:21 a.m.
Apr. 14, 2020 at 9:29 a.m.
From a Rangers perspective I think if Holloway is still around when they are picking they probably hop on him. Certainly wouldn't complain about getting Mercer at that spot and I think if the Rangers have a chance at Amirov they might take a look at him as well.

Also like how you have Jarvis going 11, feel like he is going to go higher than his ranking.
Apr. 14, 2020 at 9:56 a.m.
Pretty solid.
Amirov and Lapierre will go before that, in my opinion, as Sanderson.
Apr. 14, 2020 at 9:58 a.m.
Moe je connais ca
Antoine, parce que c'est sur que c'est çà ton nom et non Tony, t'es un peu trop fan du CH. T'es quand même pas un rêveur en couleur, tu ne leur a pas donné la loterie et Lafreniere. Mais bon... si c'est le cas, t'es un devin.
Apr. 14, 2020 at 10:32 a.m.
Fan of the OHL
I still maintain Sabres GM Botterill picks a finn or swede or American before he picks a Canadian player especially from the OHL given his draft history
No way Hendrix Lapierre falls to the 2nd round if the medical reports on his concussion clearance are clean
Duggysdanglers liked this.
Apr. 14, 2020 at 3:09 p.m.
This is amazing for the sharks, Holloway will be a dream
Apr. 14, 2020 at 4:27 p.m.
As a NJ fan, Holtz and Drysdale already gone at 6, I go Rossi and Sanderson at 10.

I personally love Sanderson’s game. Great skater, on one one skill, long reach, sees the ice really well, good build for only being 17, and not afraid to get physical. I definitely see him being a 2 or 3 Dman down the road.
Duggysdanglers liked this.
Apr. 15, 2020 at 2:41 p.m.
Great Draft for the Sens. Stutzle can play C eventually in the NHL. He plays LW simply because he plays in a pro league at 17 years old. Jack Quinn is a great pick since he plays junior for the 67’s. Sens basically would then have all the building blocks they need to start their uptick of their rebuild. 2021 Draft is supposed to have loads of D to choose from.
Apr. 15, 2020 at 2:48 p.m.
Quoting: Leemer
I still maintain Sabres GM Botterill picks a finn or swede or American before he picks a Canadian player especially from the OHL given his draft history
No way Hendrix Lapierre falls to the 2nd round if the medical reports on his concussion clearance are clean

I agree. I honestly think that Buffalo takes G Askarov if he’s there. Especially if the two Swedes are gone. They could use another shooter BUT they desperately need a stud G.

Hendrix Lapierre would be a steal after the top 15. He should go sooner.
Leemer liked this.
Apr. 15, 2020 at 2:55 p.m.
Quoting: DonCherrysOnlyGoodSuit
As a NJ fan, Holtz and Drysdale already gone at 6, I go Rossi and Sanderson at 10.

I personally love Sanderson’s game. Great skater, on one one skill, long reach, sees the ice really well, good build for only being 17, and not afraid to get physical. I definitely see him being a 2 or 3 Dman down the road.

As this draft scenario plays out , I’d still take Raymond at #6. Need a skilled winger for Jack Hughes especially if Drysdale is gone by then. And JD will go in the top 5 for sure.
I like Jake Sanderson with their #10 pick. That’s a steal IMO. If the season had not been canceled and he got more viewings at U-18’s and the combine then JS might have even been rated higher. NHL bloodlines helps a lot.
Apr. 15, 2020 at 3:03 p.m.
Fan of the OHL
Quoting: Duggysdanglers
As this draft scenario plays out , I’d still take Raymond at #6. Need a skilled winger for Jack Hughes especially if Drysdale is gone by then. And JD will go in the top 5 for sure.
I like Jake Sanderson with their #10 pick. That’s a steal IMO. If the season had not been canceled and he got more viewings at U-18’s and the combine then JS might have even been rated higher. NHL bloodlines helps a lot.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Sabres take Sanderson- their left side of their defense would be set for years with Dahlin and him
Apr. 15, 2020 at 3:03 p.m.
Quoting: Duggysdanglers

I like the idea for a winger for Hughes and wouldn’t be opposed to Raymond, I would just go BPA. To me, that would be Rossi. The two players I’m highest on are Sanderson and Quinn. Quinn has an incredible release and good hands, but sadly, I don’t see NJ acquiring both.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll