SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Please bring us Projected Daily Line Combinations to this GREAT site

Apr. 19, 2020 at 11:53 a.m.
Several sites I have seen over the years , for personal venues to follow their teams lineups, or help in multiple Fantasy Leagues there is out there , have updated Projected Daily Line Combinations of each of 31 teams for now , 32 teams with expansion in 21-22 season Seattle ???????????, Would like to see this feature here on capfriendly.com , with the way this site is set up with more skill than those other sites , I see it would benefit all the multitude of people on this site immensely. Please creators of this site bring this feature to your site !!!!!
Apr. 21, 2020 at 10:23 a.m.
v5 CBJ GM
That would be cool, but don't people always be like "Lines tonight" on ACGM?
Apr. 23, 2020 at 12:00 a.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: riverrat55
Several sites I have seen over the years , for personal venues to follow their teams lineups, or help in multiple Fantasy Leagues there is out there , have updated Projected Daily Line Combinations of each of 31 teams for now , 32 teams with expansion in 21-22 season Seattle ???????????, Would like to see this feature here on capfriendly.com , with the way this site is set up with more skill than those other sites , I see it would benefit all the multitude of people on this site immensely. Please creators of this site bring this feature to your site !!!!!

I believe what you are looking for is the depth charts, listed under Fantasy-Tools in the header

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll