$6,000,000$6,000,000
            LW, C
            UFA - 1
            Logo of the Edmonton Oilers
            $8,500,000$8,500,000
            C, LW
            UFA - 5
            $894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$230,000$230K)
            RW
            RFA - 1
            $3,250,000$3,250,000
            LW, RW
            UFA - 1
            Logo of the New York Rangers
            $894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
            C, LW
            RFA - 1
            $2,150,000$2,150,000
            RW
            UFA - 1
            $875,000$875,000
            LW
            UFA - 1
            $1,200,000$1,200,000
            LW, C
            UFA - 1
            $1,500,000$1,500,000
            RW, LW
            UFA - 2
            Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
            $4,167,000$4,167,000
            LD
            UFA - 3
            $4,250,000$4,250,000
            RD
            UFA - 2
            $4,500,000$4,500,000
            G
            M-NTC
            UFA - 2
            $5,600,000$5,600,000
            LD
            UFA - 2
            $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
            RD
            RFA - 3
            $850,000$850,000
            LD/RD
            UFA - 2
            $4,166,666$4,166,666
            RD
            UFA - 1
            $2,500,000$2,500,000
            G
            UFA - 1
            ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
            $915,000$915,000
            C
            UFA - 1
            $800,000$800,000
            RD
            UFA
            $700,000$700,000
            RW, LW, C
            UFA

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
            • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
            May 10, 2020 at 11:31 p.m.
            Ban Price trades
            The Puljujarvi/Andersson swap isn't happening, at least not one-for-one. Andersson doesn't have the footspeed to make it as a top-nine forward in today's NHL game, Puljujarvi is producing akin to a quality third-line forward. Horrible deal for Edmonton.

Signing a blind guy to play as the spare defender is a strategy highly unlikely to pan out.

Seems like an overpay for Dell and you signed the wrong Granlund.
            May 10, 2020 at 11:38 p.m.
            Quoting: BeterChiarelli
            The Puljujarvi/Andersson swap isn't happening, at least not one-for-one. Andersson doesn't have the footspeed to make it as a top-nine forward in today's NHL game, Puljujarvi is producing akin to a quality third-line forward. Horrible deal for Edmonton.

Signing a blind guy to play as the spare defender is a strategy highly unlikely to pan out.

lol
            Puljujarvi in Liiga = 3.07 pts/60 at 21 years old after he requested a trade from his terribly coached team who drafted him in the top 10
            Lias in SHL = 3.05 pts/60 at 21 years old after he requested a trade from his terribly coached team who drafted him in the top 10

These guys seem pretty identical. Hence why a 1 for 1 is being discussed.
            mhockey91 liked this.
            May 10, 2020 at 11:42 p.m.
            Ban Price trades
            Quoting: Sagecoll
            lol
            Puljujarvi in Liiga = 3.07 pts/60 at 21 years old after he requested a trade from his terribly coached team who drafted him in the top 10
            Lias in SHL = 3.05 pts/60 at 21 years old after he requested a trade from his terribly coached team who drafted him in the top 10

Did you miss the part where I mentioned that Andersson can't skate at an NHL level?

Want to look at their North American production too? Andersson has produced at just over half the rate that Puljujarvi has at the NHL. Puljujarvi has also outproduced Andersson per game at the AHL level too. He doesn't have the speed for the North American game. This is not an equivalent trade.
            May 10, 2020 at 11:45 p.m.
            Did you miss the part where I mentioned that Andersson can't skate at an NHL level?

Want to look at their North American production too? Andersson has produced at just over half the rate that Puljujarvi has at the NHL. Puljujarvi has also outproduced Andersson per game at the AHL level too. He doesn't have the speed for the North American game. This is not an equivalent trade.

Dude, pulv couldn’t even make a thin Edmonton team. Chances are both of them aren’t gonna be NHLers. It’s a very fair trade. Two former high picks who won’t reach their potential at draft day. You’re not getting much for Pulv
            May 10, 2020 at 11:46 p.m.
            lol

1 for 1 trade is very equal. Edmonton should take it
            May 10, 2020 at 11:47 p.m.

Okay I didn’t know about mantha. Insert random 700K D. Dell may be a slight overpay but he’ll probably get around 2 million. Granlund Will be your 13F and you couldn’t afford Mikkel
            May 11, 2020 at 12:00 a.m.
            Ban Price trades
            Quoting: mhockey91
            Dude, pulv couldn’t even make a thin Edmonton team. Chances are both of them aren’t gonna be NHLers. It’s a very fair trade. Two former high picks who won’t reach their potential at draft day. You’re not getting much for Pulv

Puljujarvi was never given the chance to play in Edmonton. He refuses to play here because of that, not because of some make-believe narrative that he's not good enough. He spent more time away from Edmonton's big three centers than he did with them throughout his entire time here. He was saddled to the corpse of Milan Lucic. McLellan wouldn't even keep him in the top six for a night, let alone a season. Go look at his TOI stats and let me know if that's any proper way to develop a prospect. Management refused to keep him in Finland or the AHL, refused to get him an English tutor right away, and the coaching staff refused to play him.

1 for 1 trade is very equal. Edmonton should take it

No, it's not. See my reply. These are not equivalent players.

Okay I didn’t know about mantha. Insert random 700K D. Dell may be a slight overpay but he’ll probably get around 2 million. Granlund Will be your 13F and you couldn’t afford Mikkel

This explains almost everything anyone needs to know about this AGM. You don't know what you're talking about and acting like you do. Your values are atrocious and you arent doing Edmonton a single favour outside of low-balling Hoffman and extending Bear long-term. A little bit of research or finding other AGMs to at least back up some of the moves you want to make is literally the least you could do.

Like why would Granlund extend with the team that threw him away on waivers when he could go back home to make just as much money, if not more? Literally zero thought process here.
            May 11, 2020 at 12:17 a.m.
            Edited May 11, 2020 at 12:27 a.m.
            Puljujarvi was never given the chance to play in Edmonton. He refuses to play here because of that, not because of some make-believe narrative that he's not good enough. He spent more time away from Edmonton's big three centers than he did with them throughout his entire time here. He was saddled to the corpse of Milan Lucic. McLellan wouldn't even keep him in the top six for a night, let alone a season. Go look at his TOI stats and let me know if that's any proper way to develop a prospect. Management refused to keep him in Finland or the AHL, refused to get him an English tutor right away, and the coaching staff refused to play him.

No, it's not. See my reply. These are not equivalent players.

This explains almost everything anyone needs to know about this AGM. You don't know what you're talking about and acting like you do. Your values are atrocious and you arent doing Edmonton a single favour outside of low-balling Hoffman and extending Bear long-term. A little bit of research or finding other AGMs to at least back up some of the moves you want to make is literally the least you could do.

Like why would Granlund extend with the team that threw him away on waivers when he could go back home to make just as much money, if not more? Literally zero thought process here.

Lmfao buddy, you’re literally hammering me on the depth moves like signing granlund and Jones. You can literally insert any sub 1 million dollar player here. Pulj has very little value, I don’t know how you think otherwise. Get rid of your homer glasses.
            ”Your values are atrocious”
            Lmfao get off my page you clown. You know nothing. I think we’ve seen the Pulj for Anderson swap many times on here, that’s nothing new, and another guy commented and agreed with me. Sorry that Edmonton rotted a 4th overall pick like they do with a lot of prospects but that’s just the reality of it. You don’t want Anderson? Okay. Then at best you’re getting a 2nd or 3rd round pick for a guy like Pulj. I love how you tell me to “look at other armchair GM’s” meanwhile so many other people have done Pulv for Anderson.
            May 11, 2020 at 12:32 a.m.

lol

This is the hill you're going to try and die on?

Lias is totally adequate as a skater. He's no Athanasiou but then again, neither is Puljujarvi. I mean he's got enough speed to beat Chabot, Nico and Vatanen, I think he's fine...
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBKgf7RvpKA
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e9vMHVUV7Y

I wouldn't be too quick to use Puljujarvi's NHL production as an argument in his favor either...

JP has a grand total of 9 NHL points without contributions from Drai/McDavid or Nuge. That's in over 1700 mins in the NHL
            Lias has a grand total of 9 NHL points, and not a single contributor to ANY of those points has ever had 60 NHL points lol. That's in less than 700 mins in the NHL.

But then again, at least Lias doesn't have a major back surgery in his history from worrying about...

Like these guys have said, it's even.
            mhockey91 liked this.
            May 11, 2020 at 12:35 a.m.
            lol

Lias is totally adequate as a skater. He's no Athanasiou but then again, neither is Puljujarvi. I mean he's got enough speed to beat Chabot, Nico and Vatanen, I think he's fine...

I wouldn't be too quick to use Puljujarvi's NHL production as an argument in his favor either...

JP has a grand total of 9 NHL points without contributions from Drai/McDavid or Nuge. That's in over 1700 mins in the NHL
            Lias has a grand total of 9 NHL points, and not a single contributor to ANY of those points has ever had 60 NHL points lol. That's in less than 700 mins in the NHL.

But then again, at least Lias doesn't have a major back surgery in his history from worrying about...

Thanks for the support I appreciate it! cheers
            May 11, 2020 at 10:24 a.m.
            Simpleton
            lol

Nonsense
            May 11, 2020 at 1:57 p.m.
            lol

if i can put my 2 cents into the hat here. i believe the rangers coaching staff problem with andersson was that he didn't play the came 'fast'. not his actual straight away speed.

is the value equal btwn jesse and lais? it got to be pretty close. if i was edmonton i wouldn't want to make the trade 1 for 1. they should be able to get the rangers to add a little to it. but nothing substancial.
            mhockey91 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
            Question:
            Options:
            Add Option
            Submit Poll