Created By: Kingsfan1214
Published: May 12, 2020 at 9:56 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsOttawa Senators
  2. Logo of the Detroit Red WingsDetroit Red Wings
  3. Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsOttawa Senators
May 12, 2020 at 10:41 p.m.
CbjSabresDucks
putting Stutzle ahead of Byfield isnt realistic. Stutzle is quickly becoming the most overrated player of this draft

Also Jarvis should be higher IMO and I dont think Sourdif is deserving of a first, or possibly even second, round pick
Leemer liked this.
May 12, 2020 at 11:22 p.m.
Quoting: Bdawwwgy1
putting Stutzle ahead of Byfield isnt realistic. Stutzle is quickly becoming the most overrated player of this draft

Also Jarvis should be higher IMO and I dont think Sourdif is deserving of a first, or possibly even second, round pick

Calling Stutzle overrated is a bit much, yes Byfield is better but in no way is Stutzle overrated, and my money would be on him going 2nd too if DET falls to the second pick, any other team goes Byfield I think
May 12, 2020 at 11:40 p.m.
Quoting: Salzy
Calling Stutzle overrated is a bit much, yes Byfield is better but in no way is Stutzle overrated, and my money would be on him going 2nd too if DET falls to the second pick, any other team goes Byfield I think

Stutzle is really good but he is overrated. People are acting like he’s some super prospect that only come every few years. He has lots of talent but struggles to score. He also dominates a lot due to his speed and agility on the bigger ice surface. Really good prospect but not on the same tier as Lafrenière and Byfield
Leemer and Bdawwwgy1 liked this.
May 12, 2020 at 11:57 p.m.
Fan of the OHL

Overall not a bad draft for first round - I agree on Sourdif but I think he will be mid to late 2nd round - I’m not high on O’Rourke for first round but someone could reach a bit. Smilanic is imo definitely a mid-late 2nd rounder but the USA scouts may over reach
May 13, 2020 at 1:51 a.m.
CbjSabresDucks
Quoting: Salzy

Idk, Laf and Byfield are still 1 and 2 regardless of this whole new Stutzle obsession.i think he will be very good but dont be surprised if he even goes 4th or 5th.
May 13, 2020 at 7:55 a.m.

Not for Yzerman, Detroit is very high on Stutzle
May 13, 2020 at 2:58 p.m.
CbjSabresDucks
Quoting: yanp007
Not for Yzerman, Detroit is very high on Stutzle

Said one report that was speculation that has only been fueled online since. Yzerman is smart but Byfield is projecting to be an elite center where Stutzle is looking like a very good top line winger. This happens every draft, people who dont know anything about the prospects pick a couple golden boys to worship because they think it will make them seem more knowledgable about it

Theres absolutely a chance Yzerman takes him. I was high on Seider last year but had him nowhere near 6th. But the Detroit taking Stutzle stuff is extremely overblown
May 14, 2020 at 2:50 a.m.
Kafle
No way Edmonton drafts another dman if a player like Jarvis is still around
May 19, 2020 at 11:54 a.m.
Edited May 17, 2021 at 9:48 a.m.
Said one report that was speculation that has only been fueled online since. Yzerman is smart but Byfield is projecting to be an elite center where Stutzle is looking like a very good top line winger. This happens every draft, people who dont know anything about the prospects pick a couple golden boys to worship because they think it will make them seem more knowledgable about it

Theres absolutely a chance Yzerman takes him. I was high on Seider last year but had him nowhere near 6th. But the Detroit taking Stutzle stuff is extremely overblown
May 19, 2020 at 11:55 a.m.
Edited May 17, 2021 at 9:48 a.m.
Quoting: kafle22
No way Edmonton drafts another dman if a player like Jarvis is still around
May 19, 2020 at 11:56 a.m.
Edited May 17, 2021 at 9:47 a.m.
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Stutzle is really good but he is overrated. People are acting like he’s some super prospect that only come every few years. He has lots of talent but struggles to score. He also dominates a lot due to his speed and agility on the bigger ice surface. Really good prospect but not on the same tier as Lafrenière and Byfield
May 19, 2020 at 4:31 p.m.
CbjSabresDucks
Quoting: Kingsfan1214
If Detroit falls to 2, they're going to take Stutzle, my money is on that. You can argue all you want but look what happened last year with Mo Seider and how early he was taken. The Wings are extremely high on him and they see him ahead of Byfield. In my opinion, I believe that Byfield will go second but only if it's not the Wings. Byfield has allot of upside and has potential to be an elite centerman if developped properly.

"They see him above Byfield" source? The only reason theres speculation is because there was some stupid article that suggested that to keep the "german connection" (which is a silly idea to begin with" and people who know nothing about Byfield/Stutzle have since echoed that
May 20, 2020 at 11:05 a.m.
Edited May 17, 2021 at 9:18 a.m.
"They see him above Byfield" source? The only reason theres speculation is because there was some stupid article that suggested that to keep the "german connection" (which is a silly idea to begin with" and people who know nothing about Byfield/Stutzle have since echoed that
May 20, 2020 at 10:58 p.m.
CbjSabresDucks
It's literally everywhere (except TSN) that DET sees Stutzle above Byfield. Regardless, just because I put it as my prediction doesn't mean i agree with it

By "everywhere" do you mean speculation on here and twitter? No reliable source/scout has said Stutzle will go before byfield.
May 26, 2020 at 10:45 a.m.
Edited May 17, 2021 at 9:17 a.m.
By "everywhere" do you mean speculation on here and twitter? No reliable source/scout has said Stutzle will go before byfield.
May 26, 2020 at 1:53 p.m.
CbjSabresDucks
You think that I listen to all the wannabe insiders from CapFriendly's website. Cap Friendly is a great website but all the people who think they know everything really don't know much. Twitter mostly is where speculation in hockey comes from. There literally have been scouts who believe that Detroit has Stutzle ahead of Byfield but I already said that in my opinion, if i were the GM drafting that I'd take Byfield ahead of Stutzle. End of story

Which scouts are these?
Jun. 2, 2020 at 10:41 a.m.
Edited May 17, 2021 at 9:17 a.m.
Which scouts are these?

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll