SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Seattle Franchise

May 13, 2020 at 4:43 p.m.
Hello Moderators,

I have noticed your Seattle Expansion draft option and honestly it is a very amazing tool, now the only thing that I noticed is that their is no Seattle Team, even though you have 21-22 options for team making. I was wondering if under the trade area if it was possible for their to be a Seattle Franchise to send players to for maybe picks back. No players added obviously but I think it would be a nice addition to the ACGM threads on this site. No stress just a suggestion.
May 13, 2020 at 4:43 p.m.
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
Hello Moderators,

I have noticed your Seattle Expansion draft option and honestly it is a very amazing tool, now the only thing that I noticed is that their is no Seattle Team, even though you have 21-22 options for team making. I was wondering if under the trade area if it was possible for their to be a Seattle Franchise to send players to for maybe picks back. No players added obviously but I think it would be a nice addition to the ACGM threads on this site. No stress just a suggestion.

@Jarvis @Banks
May 14, 2020 at 10:34 a.m.
Former Hockey Fan
This is a very intriguing idea, I think this might be easier to do when CapFriendly has moved on to the next season, and 2021-22 is the 2nd year instead of the 3rd.
BuFfaLOFaN liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll