$925,000$925,000
C
UFA - 2
Logo of the San Jose Sharks
$3,200,000$3,200,000
RW, LW
UFA - 4
$768,333$768,333 (Performance Bonus$65,000$65K)
LW, RW
RFA - 1
$792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
C
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$7,000,000$7,000,000
LD/RD
NMC
UFA - 6
$10,000,000$10,000,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 7
$5,750,000$5,750,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LD
UFA - 2
$2,250,000$2,250,000
LD/RD
UFA - 4
Logo of the New York Islanders
$1,450,000$1,450,000
RD
UFA - 3
$2,000,000$2,000,000
G
UFA - 2
$725,000$725,000
LD
UFA - 2
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$300,000$300K)
RD
UFA - 3

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
May 25, 2020 at 9:56 p.m.
@RawZuccSauce420 @JumboJoe @papishark @Rob32sjsharks @Klara

More BB88 experimentation... Now with a Russian!
FunMustBeAlways liked this.
May 25, 2020 at 10:04 p.m.
Go Sharks Go
Quoting: JumboFett
@RawZuccSauce420 @JumboJoe @papishark @Rob32sjsharks @Klara

More BB88 experimentation... Now with a Russian!

Similar to the team you made yesterday, still pretty solid
JumboFett and FunMustBeAlways liked this.
May 25, 2020 at 10:06 p.m.
Quoting: JumboJoe
Similar to the team you made yesterday, still pretty solid

Thanks!

A little bit different, but definitely in the same canon of the recent experiment.
JumboJoe liked this.
May 25, 2020 at 10:24 p.m.
AllJonedOut
Burns should definitely be explored trade wise. If we could clear 6-8 mil that would be huge if we can’t find a way out of Vlasic or even we could do both.

I like the cog addition. Works as a “retainer.” Would be very interested instead of the picks if they gave us ty dell or Jason Robertson.
May 25, 2020 at 10:25 p.m.
AllJonedOut
Just a question for everyone about burns to dal.

How much of his value would pavelski take up?

Both had down years.
May 25, 2020 at 10:32 p.m.
Quoting: Ihaveajoner
Burns should definitely be explored trade wise. If we could clear 6-8 mil that would be huge if we can’t find a way out of Vlasic or even we could do both.

I like the cog addition. Works as a “retainer.” Would be very interested instead of the picks if they gave us ty dell or Jason Robertson.

I don't think Vlasic is going anywhere, and tbh, I'd only move him for value. I wouldn't want to take a loss on him just to move him; I'm trying to mitigate losses, not take more on.

I have a feeling DAL wants to keep as much of their future forward depth as possible. I framed the trade in a similar light to the EK65 trade.

Also, now that I have two 2020 1sts, I was thinking of packaging them together in a trade for a lottery pick. Maybe whichever team picks Marco Rossi immediately trades him to us for two more 1sts, or two 1sts and another pick or a prospect.
May 25, 2020 at 10:34 p.m.
Just a question for everyone about burns to dal.

How much of his value would pavelski take up?

Both had down years.

I think both were fish out of water without each other... Totally unprepared to play a completely new style; Pavs on his new team, and Burns without his net-front guy to redirect. I feel like both will be better next season without each other, but if Burns was on DAL I think Pavs gets moved to top-6.
May 25, 2020 at 11:54 p.m.
Yeah this is probably the best team I've seen so far on this site. I'd feel really good going into next season if this was our roster.

A few things:
- I don't think the Rangers would do that Georgiev trade because apparently they're looking for a 1st in return for Georgiev (stupid I know). So I'd probably take the 4th off and add a C tier prospect to go with the 2020 2nd. Maybe a Jeff Viel, Daniil Yurtaykin, Jeremy Roy or Vladislav Kotkov type. I think they'd take that.

- Cogliano's trade value is near nothing. He's more of a cap dead weight than an on ice asset. For that reason, I don't think that he's worth a 4th, and I don't think Vancouver would want him. But if you were to trade him to a team who can afford to waste a year with his cap hit, say Ottawa for example, I think you'd be more likely to offload him. I think you could get away with Cogliano and one of Jeff Viel, Daniil Yurtaykin, Jeremy Roy or Vladislav Kotkov to Ottawa, for a 4th or 5th in return.

- I don't think the Isles do that trade unless you take at least on of those 3rds off the board. Then I think it's more likely to go through.

Sorry I'm very critical that's just how my brain works lmao
In all honestly, there are few to no flaws with this AGM. Very, very solid. Nice job. smile
JumboFett liked this.
May 26, 2020 at 12:22 a.m.
Quoting: RawZuccSauce420
Yeah this is probably the best team I've seen so far on this site. I'd feel really good going into next season if this was our roster.

A few things:
- I don't think the Rangers would do that Georgiev trade because apparently they're looking for a 1st in return for Georgiev (stupid I know). So I'd probably take the 4th off and add a C tier prospect to go with the 2020 2nd. Maybe a Jeff Viel, Daniil Yurtaykin, Jeremy Roy or Vladislav Kotkov type. I think they'd take that.

- Cogliano's trade value is near nothing. He's more of a cap dead weight than an on ice asset. For that reason, I don't think that he's worth a 4th, and I don't think Vancouver would want him. But if you were to trade him to a team who can afford to waste a year with his cap hit, say Ottawa for example, I think you'd be more likely to offload him. I think you could get away with Cogliano and one of Jeff Viel, Daniil Yurtaykin, Jeremy Roy or Vladislav Kotkov to Ottawa, for a 4th or 5th in return.

- I don't think the Isles do that trade unless you take at least on of those 3rds off the board. Then I think it's more likely to go through.

Sorry I'm very critical that's just how my brain works lmao
In all honestly, there are few to no flaws with this AGM. Very, very solid. Nice job. smile

Thanks, dude! You always have great input.

- Re Georgiev, I think the NYR really overvalued him during the TDL, but I have a feeling they've cooled off since. Several NYR AGMs have suggested the SJS 2nd as even value, and I think Kevin Kurz said the same thing recently, so I'm having fun with that proposal. the 2021 4th is my commission. wink

- You're probably right. My head is in a place where VAN needs cheap, reliable forward depth after being unable to re-sign Toffoli due to cap-crunch. Tbh, I don't really care where he goes, but I do know he has a 6-team no-trade, and my guess is OTT would be one of those teams.

- Again, my head is in a place where the NYI have an opportunity to unload $6.5M in cap in on shot in order to afford their RFA re-signings. Let's say DW is a shrewd mofo in this deal. cool

- All good! I'm open to any of your input. It's always very constructive. Thank you
May 26, 2020 at 12:25 a.m.
@RawZuccSauce420

My coup de gras would be to hold onto those two 2020 1sts, wait for a lottery team to lose the lottery, approach the team that drafts Rossi, and work out a deal for him using those two 1sts. Then we'll have Marco Rossi, Joseph Garreffa, and hopefully eventually Austen Keating. An entire champion Ottawa 67s top line!
May 26, 2020 at 1:22 a.m.
AllJonedOut
I don't think Vlasic is going anywhere, and tbh, I'd only move him for value. I wouldn't want to take a loss on him just to move him; I'm trying to mitigate losses, not take more on.

I have a feeling DAL wants to keep as much of their future forward depth as possible. I framed the trade in a similar light to the EK65 trade.

Also, now that I have two 2020 1sts, I was thinking of packaging them together in a trade for a lottery pick. Maybe whichever team picks Marco Rossi immediately trades him to us for two more 1sts, or two 1sts and another pick or a prospect.

I like your game plan. Always do.

Totally get your Vlasic stance. I agree with the avoid loss mindset. Personally I believe we gotta get younger but that will come at a loss. And a lot of things gotta go the sharks way.

Every deal here is possible. Certain tweaks that @RawZuccSauce420 I agree with.

Personally preference. Would be joesph over Paquette. But still works.

Really good team. Would feel good about this team
JumboFett and FunMustBeAlways liked this.
May 26, 2020 at 2:03 a.m.
I like your game plan. Always do.

Totally get your Vlasic stance. I agree with the avoid loss mindset. Personally I believe we gotta get younger but that will come at a loss. And a lot of things gotta go the sharks way.

Every deal here is possible. Certain tweaks that @RawZuccSauce420 I agree with.

Personally preference. Would be joesph over Paquette. But still works.

Really good team. Would feel good about this team

Right on, brotha! Thank you!

I keep going to Paquette for a couple reasons: 1. He's fights and checks like a sonuvabish, and 2. He's more likely to be available due to him costing way more than Joseph.
May 26, 2020 at 3:18 a.m.
@RawZuccSauce420

My coup de gras would be to hold onto those two 2020 1sts, wait for a lottery team to lose the lottery, approach the team that drafts Rossi, and work out a deal for him using those two 1sts. Then we'll have Marco Rossi, Joseph Garreffa, and hopefully eventually Austen Keating. An entire champion Ottawa 67s top line!

Dude I KNOW! The 67's were SO stacked this year and I genuinely hope we can get Keating he looked really good last year! I'd be so happy to get either Rossi, Stutzle, Jarvis or Drysdale. All of them are elite. I love Rossi especially.

Thanks, dude! You always have great input.

- Re Georgiev, I think the NYR really overvalued him during the TDL, but I have a feeling they've cooled off since. Several NYR AGMs have suggested the SJS 2nd as even value, and I think Kevin Kurz said the same thing recently, so I'm having fun with that proposal. the 2021 4th is my commission. wink

- You're probably right. My head is in a place where VAN needs cheap, reliable forward depth after being unable to re-sign Toffoli due to cap-crunch. Tbh, I don't really care where he goes, but I do know he has a 6-team no-trade, and my guess is OTT would be one of those teams.

- Again, my head is in a place where the NYI have an opportunity to unload $6.5M in cap in on shot in order to afford their RFA re-signings. Let's say DW is a shrewd mofo in this deal. cool

- All good! I'm open to any of your input. It's always very constructive. Thank you

you make good points with everything you said here. The Isles totally need some cap space which does give us the leverage trading for Bailey and Mayfield. Georgiev, is certainly overvalued by NYR, and I think a 2nd is a very realistic price for him. Completely agree. I don't really care where Cogliano goes either as long as he isn't our problem and we get some return for him haha. Lets hope big dlck Doug pulls out some absolute steals of trades! If he could make some of the suggested trades work, I think he would redeem himself and prove to doubters that he's worthy of keeping his job.

Thanks for listening and conversing! I love getting to hear your input too!

smile
May 26, 2020 at 3:36 a.m.
Sharks fans are the most delusional fans of any sports team. This thread shows it.
May 26, 2020 at 5:23 a.m.
AllJonedOut
Quoting: flamesfan
Sharks fans are the most delusional fans of any sports team. This thread shows it.

When you guys win at the Honda center. Or you acually beat your big brother than we can talk.
JumboFett liked this.
May 26, 2020 at 9:12 a.m.
When you guys win at the Honda center. Or you acually beat your big brother than we can talk.

When you guys win a cup we can talk
AllJonedOut liked this.
May 26, 2020 at 1:43 p.m.
Dude I KNOW! The 67's were SO stacked this year and I genuinely hope we can get Keating he looked really good last year! I'd be so happy to get either Rossi, Stutzle, Jarvis or Drysdale. All of them are elite. I love Rossi especially.

you make good points with everything you said here. The Isles totally need some cap space which does give us the leverage trading for Bailey and Mayfield. Georgiev, is certainly overvalued by NYR, and I think a 2nd is a very realistic price for him. Completely agree. I don't really care where Cogliano goes either as long as he isn't our problem and we get some return for him haha. Lets hope big dlck Doug pulls out some absolute steals of trades! If he could make some of the suggested trades work, I think he would redeem himself and prove to doubters that he's worthy of keeping his job.

Thanks for listening and conversing! I love getting to hear your input too!

smile

- Dude! I'm tryna collect all the Pokemon from the 67s region! I say we get Quinn and Noel Hoefenmayer too, just to fill the Pokedex! I'm really excited to see what Garreffa's gonna do for us on the Cuda. If he works out I see him as the next Mats Zuccarello.

- I totally think DW will. Not that I think he's Doug Jesus or anything, but credit where credit's due, that guy can freakin wheel & deal! I just really hope he keeps Labanc. Not just because of my feelings for the kid, but, and I've been thinking about this a lot over the last few days, because we are in desperate need of a strong RW column. Trading away Labanc only makes that side weaker; it limits our options, forces us to use AHL depth, puts us on the backfoot in filling that side out.
If we can get a top-6 RW without losing Labanc we'll be taking steps to solve the issue we dealt with all season after the loss of Pavs, Donskoi, and Nyquist.
If the new RW column is Meier/Top-6/ Labanc/ Noesen, then that'll be a highly actionable group! If we remove Labanc, then we're playing with our thumbs up our a$$es again.
May 26, 2020 at 3:09 p.m.
AllJonedOut
When you guys win a cup we can talk

Damn. That’s hard
May 26, 2020 at 3:59 p.m.

Thanks
May 26, 2020 at 4:01 p.m.
- Dude! I'm tryna collect all the Pokemon from the 67s region! I say we get Quinn and Noel Hoefenmayer too, just to fill the Pokedex! I'm really excited to see what Garreffa's gonna do for us on the Cuda. If he works out I see him as the next Mats Zuccarello.

- I totally think DW will. Not that I think he's Doug Jesus or anything, but credit where credit's due, that guy can freakin wheel & deal! I just really hope he keeps Labanc. Not just because of my feelings for the kid, but, and I've been thinking about this a lot over the last few days, because we are in desperate need of a strong RW column. Trading away Labanc only makes that side weaker; it limits our options, forces us to use AHL depth, puts us on the backfoot in filling that side out.
If we can get a top-6 RW without losing Labanc we'll be taking steps to solve the issue we dealt with all season after the loss of Pavs, Donskoi, and Nyquist.
If the new RW column is Meier/Top-6/ Labanc/ Noesen, then that'll be a highly actionable group! If we remove Labanc, then we're playing with our thumbs up our a$$es again.

- Unfortunately Hoefenmayer signed with the Marlies a few weeks back so that's out the door. But I'd say trading up for Quinn is at the very least a possibility.

- Agree about Labanc
May 26, 2020 at 6:53 p.m.
- Unfortunately Hoefenmayer signed with the Marlies a few weeks back so that's out the door. But I'd say trading up for Quinn is at the very least a possibility.

- Agree about Labanc

Ha! yeah, I know, I'm just having fun with the Pokemon idea. We don't really need him anyway, but we could definitely use him.
May 26, 2020 at 9:15 p.m.
@McGruff

Check em

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll