SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Where will Alex Pietrangelo go?

Where will Pietrangelo Sign?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jun. 9, 2020 at 1:19 p.m.
I (wishfully) hope the defenseman market resets to about 9.5 million (about Josi money) because the two contracts over that (Doughty and Karlsson) are looking really bad, and this is only in year's 1/2
Jun. 9, 2020 at 1:39 p.m.
Quoting: HurricanesMan
I (wishfully) hope the defenseman market resets to about 9.5 million (about Josi money) because the two contracts over that (Doughty and Karlsson) are looking really bad, and this is only in year's 1/2

what do you mean they are looking really bad? Both TEAMS sucked. Both TEAMS had GARBAGE goaltending almost all year long. Hard to get great numbers when the rest of the team blows. EK was injured this year for a bit. san jose was too old and went all in 2 years to late. EK contract is going to look horrible when this team truly bottoms out and needs to rebuild. Doughty they are already in year 2 of their rebuild, I expect a MUCH better kings roster next year.
Jun. 13, 2020 at 2:47 a.m.
I voted Detroit because Pietrangelo is going to cash out. He already won a cup so that's off his check list. Now it's time to earn generational wealth for his family.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit