SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2020 Draft

2020 Draft

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: Buds92
Published: Jun. 9, 2020 at 9:32 p.m.
Jun. 9, 2020 at 9:35 p.m.
I'd be happy with those picks for the Wild.

Solid mock overall. Habs need a scorer so maybe they take Quinn over Rossi but Rossi is way better IMO
Duggysdanglers and Buds92 liked this.
Jun. 9, 2020 at 10:29 p.m.
I like it. It’s great for Ottawa. I’d like to see them grab Byfield and Raymond. That’s dynamite when you add in Tkachuk. Dominant !! I think they’ll grab a D with their third pick, in this mock scenario.

I think Jake Sanderson fits the bill for the Wild. Born to be Wild!! He can mentor behind Suter and Brodin. They can really take their time with his development.
At #25, I think they should grab a stud winger like Foerster. Straight up RW goal scorer. I also like Hendrix Lapierre if he’s there.
TanSor and Buds92 liked this.
Jun. 9, 2020 at 10:34 p.m.
Quoting: Duggysdanglers
I like it. It’s great for Ottawa. I’d like to see them grab Byfield and Raymond. That’s dynamite when you add in Tkachuk. Dominant !! I think they’ll grab a D with their third pick, in this mock scenario.

I think Jake Sanderson fits the bill for the Wild. Born to be Wild!! He can mentor behind Suter and Brodin. They can really take their time with his development.
At #25, I think they should grab a stud winger like Foerster. Straight up RW goal scorer. I also like Hendrix Lapierre if he’s there.

Sanderson isn't my first choice at 11 but I do like him there. If we take him at 11 we almost have to take a center at 25, so I'm not big on Forester in that scenario. If centers like Bourque, Lapierre, Khusnutdinov, Brisson, etc. Are there then they should be the pick
Jun. 9, 2020 at 10:42 p.m.
Quoting: TanSor
Sanderson isn't my first choice at 11 but I do like him there. If we take him at 11 we almost have to take a center at 25, so I'm not big on Forester in that scenario. If centers like Bourque, Lapierre, Khusnutdinov, Brisson, etc. Are there then they should be the pick

Tyson Foerster had 80 points this season. Right hand RW/C with an NHL shot. I’m not sure what position he typically plays in the OHL but he’s listed as I wrote here. I do however like those other players. I would have a tough time passing on H Lapierre at #25. He’s going to be a steal after the top 15.
Jun. 9, 2020 at 10:46 p.m.
I honestly think Kaiden Guhle and Helge Grans will be absolute steals outside of round one. I can’t see Anaheim passing on Grans with that Bruins’ pick. They need RD 100%. They don’t have any in their system.
Jun. 9, 2020 at 10:50 p.m.
Tyson Foerster had 80 points this season. Right hand RW/C with an NHL shot. I’m not sure what position he typically plays in the OHL but he’s listed as I wrote here. I do however like those other players. I would have a tough time passing on H Lapierre at #25. He’s going to be a steal after the top 15.

But something like half Foerster's goals were scored on the PP, so that concerns me. I don't have a first round grade on him because of that, but I can absolutely see him taken late in the first. I think he's a winger in the NHL.

Yeah Lapierre rose for me after learning about the true nature of his health issues. It's worrying that he missed out on most of the season, but his Hlinka Gretzky film is some of the best I've ever seen. I'd love if Guerin took him at 25 if he fell that far
Jun. 9, 2020 at 11:01 p.m.
Edited Jun. 10, 2020 at 2:54 p.m.
Quoting: TanSor
But something like half Foerster's goals were scored on the PP, so that concerns me. I don't have a first round grade on him because of that, but I can absolutely see him taken late in the first. I think he's a winger in the NHL.

Yeah Lapierre rose for me after learning about the true nature of his health issues. It's worrying that he missed out on most of the season, but his Hlinka Gretzky film is some of the best I've ever seen. I'd love if Guerin took him at 25 if he fell that far

I see your point on Foerster. I have to wonder how good of a supporting cast he has around him in Barrie.
He has 33 more points than the second place leading scorer on his team. He might be having to create opportunities on his own. That might change next year if the Colts add another guy for him to play with.
Guerin will do wonders for your team.
TanSor liked this.
Jun. 9, 2020 at 11:03 p.m.
I honestly think Kaiden Guhle and Helge Grans will be absolute steals outside of round one. I can’t see Anaheim passing on Grans with that Bruins’ pick. They need RD 100%. They don’t have any in their system.

I thought about that with their 1st pick at 5, very possible they take Drysdale at that spot because of their lack of depth at RD. On second thought he should probably be taken over Perfetti as they have a few very good young C's in the system like Zegras/Steel etc.
Duggysdanglers liked this.
Jun. 9, 2020 at 11:13 p.m.
Edited Jun. 10, 2020 at 2:49 p.m.
Quoting: Buds92
I thought about that with their 1st pick at 5, very possible they take Drysdale at that spot because of their lack of depth at RD. On second thought he should probably be taken over Perfetti as they have a few very good young C's in the system like Zegras/Steel etc.

I see the Ducks targeting Drysdale and Raymond after the top 3 picks. And Helge Grans and or Topi Niemela with picks #31 and 35. I can’t see Anaheim passing on Drysdale at #5.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll