SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

AGM Accept/Decline poll for trades

Good Idea?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jun. 15, 2020 at 10:49 a.m.
Lamar1226
Hi I love the feature you guys added for the trade teams and can already see a difference in the discussions on here. I had another idea that might be fun to implement. So a while back you guys had a rating system 1-5 stars and you got rid of it, fortunately. My idea is to have an accept or decline and/or add or subtract option for each trade that is made. people could see and elaborate on why if they wish through the comments and we would get a truer standing on how people feel overall about the trades made. sort of like the good contract bad contract option you already have when players have signed with teams. Thank you for listening!
zk97 liked this.
Jun. 15, 2020 at 12:08 p.m.
v5 CBJ GM
Quoting: lamar1226
Hi I love the feature you guys added for the trade teams and can already see a difference in the discussions on here. I had another idea that might be fun to implement. So a while back you guys had a rating system 1-5 stars and you got rid of it, fortunately. My idea is to have an accept or decline and/or add or subtract option for each trade that is made. people could see and elaborate on why if they wish through the comments and we would get a truer standing on how people feel overall about the trades made. sort of like the good contract bad contract option you already have when players have signed with teams. Thank you for listening!

So a poll for trades where its like on the irl trades?
lamar1226 liked this.
Jun. 15, 2020 at 12:28 p.m.
Lamar1226
Quoting: MaxDomi13
So a poll for trades where its like on the irl trades?

Yes something along those lines, with each individual trade having that option to vote.
zk97 liked this.
Jun. 15, 2020 at 5:14 p.m.
I think its a good idea but I would modify it a bit. If someone posts Crosby to ANA for a 7th then PIT fans will vote decline while ANA fans vote accept. It would have to specify from which perspective they are coming from.

It would be cool to have some sort of poll/scale embedded into each trade where people can vote on how the trade value is skewed. You could have 5 or so options ranging from "Team A needs to add a lot", "Team A needs to add a little", "Fair", "Team B needs to add a little", "Team B needs to add a lot"
zk97 and lamar1226 liked this.
Jun. 15, 2020 at 6:05 p.m.
Lamar1226
Quoting: moli92
I think its a good idea but I would modify it a bit. If someone posts Crosby to ANA for a 7th then PIT fans will vote decline while ANA fans vote accept. It would have to specify from which perspective they are coming from.

It would be cool to have some sort of poll/scale embedded into each trade where people can vote on how the trade value is skewed. You could have 5 or so options ranging from "Team A needs to add a lot", "Team A needs to add a little", "Fair", "Team B needs to add a little", "Team B needs to add a lot"

I was thinking something like this as well i just didn't want the suggestion to become too complicated at first glance i guess. I'm sure with more ideas like this it could be refined into something that would make this site even more enjoyable.
UpsideDownQue liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit