SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Some issue with player lists in various places

Jun. 23, 2020 at 2:45 a.m.
What in tarnation
I noticed that the player lists in various forms aren't working properly for some reason.

For example the buyout, waivers and qualifying offer calculators show completely blank lists when you check for specific teams. Only the all players list function properly.

Also while making an ACGM, when you look for the list of UFA defensemen, it shows only a handful of names. This seem to happen with RFA D-men as well when you check from a specific team.

Does anyone else experience these bugs?
Jun. 23, 2020 at 10:05 a.m.
Go Jets Go
Quoting: justaBoss
I noticed that the player lists in various forms aren't working properly for some reason.

For example the buyout, waivers and qualifying offer calculators show completely blank lists when you check for specific teams. Only the all players list function properly.

Also while making an ACGM, when you look for the list of UFA defensemen, it shows only a handful of names. This seem to happen with RFA D-men as well when you check from a specific team.

Yes, I just posted about the UFA defenceman issue before I read this. All other positions seem okay, but defence is off. I get a list of 8 only.
justaBoss liked this.
Jun. 23, 2020 at 1:21 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: justaBoss

Quoting: Rooney
Yes, I just posted about the UFA defenceman issue before I read this. All other positions seem okay, but defence is off. I get a list of 8 only.

We've been making a lot of under the hood updates, and these snuck through testing.

They're on the fix list thanks for informing us.
Rooney and justaBoss liked this.
Jun. 23, 2020 at 1:24 p.m.
Go Jets Go
Quoting: Banks
We've been making a lot of under the hood updates, and these snuck through testing.

They're on the fix list thanks for informing us.

No worries at all, thank you for all the hard work you do! smile
Jun. 23, 2020 at 5:15 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
@justaBoss @Rooney

Issues have been fixed thanks again 👍
justaBoss and Rooney liked this.
Jun. 23, 2020 at 5:33 p.m.
What in tarnation
Quoting: Banks
@justaBoss @Rooney

Issues have been fixed thanks again 👍

Thanks