SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

History Repeats for Blackhawks

History Repeats for Blackhawks

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: RicXX
Published: Jun. 27, 2020 at 1:28 a.m.
Description
After getting the 3rd OA pick Johnathan Toews in 2006, Chi won the lottery in 2007 and Selected Patrick Kane #1. In 2019 Chi won the 3rd OA pick and selected a Center in Kirby Dach, 2020 to win the 1st OA pick and select the best winger in Alexis Lafreniere? Then in 2-3 years win another Cup ;)

Only selected on the possible first 3, the rest was random.
Jun. 27, 2020 at 7:49 a.m.
Fan of the OHL
So in what year does Askarov take Carey Price’s job? Where will Carey Price waive his no movement clause to go to and who takes on his $10.5 million contract until 2025-26 unless you think he will just be an expensive backup? Are you thinking that the Habs buy him out and take a massive cap hit to make room for Askarov? Are you thinking after Habs pick Askarov that Askarov gets traded? Are you thinking Habs don’t protect Carey Price in the expansion draft and Seattle claims him? Please justify the Habs picking Askarov
RicXX liked this.
Jun. 27, 2020 at 1:54 p.m.
Blackhawks Faithful
As I said on the Hall post it was completely random after the first couple... but what if it comes true and Montreal takes him? That would be freaky. I totally agree with you that Montreal wouldn't take him unless they are looking to make him a back up, with a long game of taking over for Price? If it does happen it makes for some big questions. I don't follow Montreal well enough to know who they might be looking at, but we will both remember this if they do take Askarov as a weird coincidence!
Jun. 27, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
if askarov follow the same and vas in tb 2-3 yrs before he comes to pro in ahl or nhl .. 1-2 yrs as backup exact same as vas in tb .. lets say 5 yrs .. before Mtl has to worry about what to do with price. and at that point price would be on the downside ..
Jun. 27, 2020 at 2:33 p.m.
but i really dont see mtl going for G .. i think sanderson or depending on what direction other teams go . i can see more then a few forwards being picked here
quinn lundell H. leperiere most scouts see him as being the steal of the draft..
Jun. 27, 2020 at 2:39 p.m.
unless marco rossi is picked before 4th detroit need someone like rossi behind larkin .. looks like a good 1/2 center punch .. with rossi eventually taking over 1c and larkin being 2c. and Nj with 2nd 1st round pick i can see them jumping at askarov .. unless the go the FA market route with lehner or holtby.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll