118Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
119Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
120Logo of the Washington Capitals-
121Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
122Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
123Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
124Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Boston Bruins
Jun. 27, 2020 at 9:32 a.m.
I honestly think Ottawa will take Drysdale with their #5 pick. They have depth everywhere except RD. Mind you they have a few solid RD prospects- Thomson and JBD. They could have the RD equivalent of Chabot in Drysdale. Perfetti is great but they have enough LW/C players/ prospects.

I like Colangelo for Boston. That’s great. How about Jack Finley in round three? 6’5” and 210 lbs. Right handed C/ RW. I’m really hoping they can somehow get Ozzy Wiesblatt.
BruinsFan35 liked this.
Jun. 27, 2020 at 10:20 a.m.
Quoting: Duggysdanglers
I honestly think Ottawa will take Drysdale with their #5 pick. They have depth everywhere except RD. Mind you they have a few solid RD prospects- Thomson and JBD. They could have the RD equivalent of Chabot in Drysdale. Perfetti is great but they have enough LW/C players/ prospects.

I like Colangelo for Boston. That’s great. How about Jack Finley in round three? 6’5” and 210 lbs. Right handed C/ RW. I’m really hoping they can somehow get Ozzy Wiesblatt.

I was thinking about Drysdale over Perfetti, too, so I can see them going either way personally. I decided on Perfetti because Ottawa already has Chabot, Lajoie, Brannstrom, Thomson, Bernard-Docker, and Tychonick as NHL-calibur defense prospects, and I thought that adding Drysdale to the mix may be overkill, whereas Perfetti can play center or wing, and there is still room for a face of the offense in Ottawa, so I thought Perfetti may be the right pick for them.
As for Jack Finley, I am actually a pretty big fan of his as well, and would love to see him on the same roster as Trent Frederic and John Beecher. I could definitely see Boston taking them, and would really like it if they did, but I decided on Powell because I think the Bruins could use another top defensive prospect to go with Vaakanainen rather than another big center. But, as I said, I would love it if the Bruins ended up with either one!
Duggysdanglers liked this.
Jun. 27, 2020 at 10:40 a.m.
Banned

I seriously doubt Drysdale would fall to #5, Detroit will take BPA at #4 and if Drysdale is still on the board at #4 Detroit will take him you can never have enough RD depth and if need be maybe down the road Detroit could package Hronek for a nice upgrade somewhere else.
Jun. 27, 2020 at 10:46 a.m.
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58
I seriously doubt Drysdale would fall to #5, Detroit will take BPA at #4 and if Drysdale is still on the board at #4 Detroit will take him you can never have enough RD depth and if need be maybe down the road Detroit could package Hronek for a nice upgrade somewhere else.

I think Detroit goes off the board a bit at #4. I can see them trading down a few spots and taking Lundell. Rossi intrigues me for Detroit. Red Wings are always a wild card at the draft. Lucas Raymond might be their guy at #4.
Jun. 27, 2020 at 10:54 a.m.
Banned
I think Detroit goes off the board a bit at #4. I can see them trading down a few spots and taking Lundell. Rossi intrigues me for Detroit. Red Wings are always a wild card at the draft. Lucas Raymond might be their guy at #4.

Yeah with Yzerman in charge, You have to expect the unexpected Any of those scenarios are plausible. Not sure Yzerman would take Lundell but you never know and he has been scouting Rossi and center depth is definitely a need for us. I'm kind of scared of Lucas Raymond because there's just not enough there about him he plays so very little on his team. We need another sniper so Perfetti or Holtz could be options as well. With the 4th pick Yzerman has tons of options he already said that he will go with BPA so there's that.
Duggysdanglers liked this.
Jun. 27, 2020 at 11:26 a.m.
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58
Yeah with Yzerman in charge, You have to expect the unexpected Any of those scenarios are plausible. Not sure Yzerman would take Lundell but you never know and he has been scouting Rossi and center depth is definitely a need for us. I'm kind of scared of Lucas Raymond because there's just not enough there about him he plays so very little on his team. We need another sniper so Perfetti or Holtz could be options as well. With the 4th pick Yzerman has tons of options he already said that he will go with BPA so there's that.

Lundell is highly underrated. No highlight reel from him. Just solid 200 foot, 2 way C. Enough size at 6’1” and near 200 lbs. He puts up points the old fashioned way. How’s to the dirty areas and earns it. Maybe that’s not enough for a 4th overall selection.
I honestly think there’s more than enough evidence of LR’s skill set. Check out the U18s. Lots of YouTube videos of him. Looks like Barzal. I honestly think someone might take Jake Sanderson higher up. Closer to top five. Won’t be surprised to see Detroit trade down to pick #7/8 and take him. That’d be a great pairing with Sanderson and Seider. Foundation players. Or they could trade down to get Askarov.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll