SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

MOST REALISTIC MOCK

MOST REALISTIC MOCK

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien
Published: Jul. 1, 2020 at 8:13 p.m.
Description
I'm willing to stand up for every selection here.
Jul. 1, 2020 at 8:21 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
It is in fact really accurate imo. Except I have a hard time seeing NJ not taking Sanderson at 10 when they already got a sniper in Holyz before.

Laf to MTL... I just feel like this is happening. Ive got this feeling (and it feels good tbh!!)
Jul. 1, 2020 at 8:21 p.m.
if Drysdale's off the board I think Anaheim goes Rossi personally, other than that it's a great mock. NJ coming away with Holtz and Quinn in the top 10? sign me up!
Jul. 1, 2020 at 8:24 p.m.
Quoting: math731
It is in fact really accurate imo. Except I have a hard time seeing NJ not taking Sanderson at 10 when they already got a sniper in Holyz before.

Laf to MTL... I just feel like this is happening. Ive got this feeling (and it feels good tbh!!)

Devils won't pass on a number of dynamic wingers for a defensive defenceman with limited upside.
Jul. 1, 2020 at 8:28 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
Quoting: zyyyp
Devils won't pass on a number of dynamic wingers for a defensive defenceman with limited upside.

Quinn is insane dont get me wrong, but I think youre undervaluing Sanderson as well as your need for a
top pairing dmen. I honestly doubt he will make it pass the top 9
Jul. 1, 2020 at 8:35 p.m.
Quoting: math731
Quinn is insane dont get me wrong, but I think youre undervaluing Sanderson as well as your need for a
top pairing dmen. I honestly doubt he will make it pass the top 9

I watched every game this team has played the past 2 seasons and I can tell you with 100% certainty they need a 1st line scoring winger far more than a shutdown d man. There are plenty of defensive defenceman worth taking in the later rounds and NJ is likely to land a fantastic defenceman in the 1st round of 2021 (strong year for d men and the team is probably picking in the top 10 again). Our GM said he's targeting guys with the highest ceilings, one of Sandersons biggest knocks is his limited upside.
Jul. 1, 2020 at 8:51 p.m.
I think Ottawa would be better off going with another elite forward over a Dman. I'd like them to take the dynamic RW from Frolunda
Jul. 2, 2020 at 8:16 a.m.
Fan of the OHL
Quoting: zyyyp
I watched every game this team has played the past 2 seasons and I can tell you with 100% certainty they need a 1st line scoring winger far more than a shutdown d man. There are plenty of defensive defenceman worth taking in the later rounds and NJ is likely to land a fantastic defenceman in the 1st round of 2021 (strong year for d men and the team is probably picking in the top 10 again). Our GM said he's targeting guys with the highest ceilings, one of Sandersons biggest knocks is his limited upside.

I concur with this. It’s only the last 5-7 years that people are getting more excited about the ushl players and mostly from team USA. I don’t think Sanderson has faced much top level competition- Lincoln, Green Bay, Souix City / Falls , Fargo, Des Moines etc are not exactly stud producing hotbeds. I tend to think Sanderson could be a little overrated vs others and would much rather see Quinn And even Lundell on my team ahead of Sanderson.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 10:30 a.m.
Banned
Looks good.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll