4$5,000,000
3$2,750,000
3$2,250,000
1$925,000
Trades
COL
  1. Rykov, Yegor
Additional Details:
Rangers have a glut of LHD's and Rykov is stuck in the depth chart, so it may make sense to trade him for a young forward.

Colorado need a 7D this offseason, and if Rykov (and Byram/Timmins) do well then that may potentially make Graves expendable in a trade for a top 6 forward.
NYR
  1. Kamenev, Vladislav [RFA Rights]
Additional Details:
Kamenev could do with a new opportunity, particularly as Colorado are deep at forward/center.
LAK
  1. Zadorov, Nikita [RFA Rights]
Additional Details:
Alternatively for futures if LA prefer (eg. pick + prospect)
COL
  1. Wilde, Bode
Additional Details:
Colorado are pretty shallow at RHD beyond Timmins, and it makes sense to acquire a RHD with a view of replacing Johnson by 2023.
NYI
  1. Jost, Tyson [RFA Rights]
Additional Details:
NYI are really deep at RHD (Pulock /Dobson / Mayfield/ Boychuk/ Wilde), and could do with a solid cheap young forward like Jost to help them stay under the cap.
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the COL
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
Logo of the FLA
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
Logo of the COL
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
22$81,500,000$74,368,095$0$5,425,000$7,131,905
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Colorado Avalanche
$5,571,429$5,571,429
LW, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$6,300,000$6,300,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$9,250,000$9,250,000
RW, C
UFA - 5
Logo of the Los Angeles Kings
$2,425,000$2,425,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$5,000,000$5,000,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$3,500,000$3,500,000
C, RW
UFA - 3
$3,900,000$3,900,000
RW
UFA - 3
$2,250,000$2,250,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$1,800,000$1,800,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
RW
RFA - 3
$2,850,000$2,850,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LD
UFA - 3
$880,833$880,833 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
RD
UFA - 1
$3,333,333$3,333,333
G
UFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD/RD
UFA - 7
$6,000,000$6,000,000
RD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
$2,000,000$2,000,000
G
UFA - 2
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
LD/RD
RFA - 3
$3,450,000$3,450,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the New York Rangers
$925,000$925,000
LD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$150,000$150K)
C
RFA - 2
$925,000$925,000
RD
RFA - 1
Logo of the New York Islanders
$764,167$764,167 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
RD
UFA - 3

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul. 2, 2020 at 6:03 a.m.
What in tarnation
LA declines, but those other two moves are interesting
Jul. 2, 2020 at 6:06 a.m.
Am Yisrael Chai
NYR Accept. Lias is gone and I think Kamanev could take over the 4C and move Howden to the Wing. Great trade!
Richard88 liked this.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 7:00 a.m.
John 3 16
Quoting: Stanley_Cup_To_Manhattan
NYR Accept. Lias is gone and I think Kamanev could take over the 4C and move Howden to the Wing. Great trade!

Thanks, glad you like it!

As you mentioned, I figure that NYR have a spot at 4C open, and Kamenev will be pretty cheap. He might even be able to push for a 3C spot if Strome is traded and Chytil is bumped up to 2C.

From Colorado's perspective, Kamenev is lost in the depth chart, and given that we have Kaut, Newhook, and Bowers coming through by 2021 it's unlikely that Kamenev will be given the minutes he needs to succeed.

Kamenev also isn't waiver exempt so we can't really give him a bigger role in the AHL either, and I think he'd be likely to bolt for the KHL if we pencil him in as 13th forward again. Conversely, Rykov is waiver exempt for one more year which gives us some more roster flexibility in 2020/21. Rykov also has the potential to fill a 6/7 D role on the team as soon as 2020/21.

Things also worked out pretty great for us the last time we acquired a LHD prospect from NYR... sarcasm
Jul. 2, 2020 at 7:03 a.m.
John 3 16
Quoting: justaBoss
LA declines, but those other two moves are interesting

What's the asking price on Iafallo? I figured that a 2nd + 3rd would be about right, and that's pretty much Zadorov's value as well.

Also, do you think Iafallo is good enough for a top 6 role on a contender like Colorado?
Jul. 2, 2020 at 7:14 a.m.
What in tarnation
Quoting: Richard88
What's the asking price on Iafallo? I figured that a 2nd + 3rd would be about right, and that's pretty much Zadorov's value as well.

Also, do you think Iafallo is good enough for a top 6 role on a contender like Colorado?

Well Iafallo's latest season was close to equivalent to that of Burakovsky. Pretty much the same amount of points, although he played more games, in a worse team though. I don't think you'd trade Zadorov for Burakovsky, no?

Would Iafallo fit in the TOP6 in COL? Probably not.

Also I don't think Zadorov's value is 2nd+3rd, but that's just me. There's so many LHDs available at this point that their trade value is fairly low. Can't think of any team who would pay that price for Zadorov.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 7:32 a.m.
John 3 16
Well Iafallo's latest season was close to equivalent to that of Burakovsky. Pretty much the same amount of points, although he played more games, in a worse team though. I don't think you'd trade Zadorov for Burakovsky, no?

Also I don't think Zadorov's value is 2nd+3rd, but that's just me. There's so many LHDs available at this point that their trade value is fairly low. Can't think of any team who would pay that price for Zadorov.

Appreciate your reply, thanks.

Regarding the Iafallo/Burakovsky comparison, I think that's a rather disingeneous comparison to make considering that Iafallo played almost 4:00 more on average, and also played a lot on the top line with Kopitar and Brown.

Iafallo.......... 43 points in 70 games (50.3 point pace), with 18:56 ATOI..... 2:28 PP TOI
Burakovsky: 45 points in 58 games (63.6 point pace), with 15:12 ATOI.... 2:23 PP TOI

At the time of the trade for Burakovsky he was also only 24, and had been playing in reduced minutes (11:08 ATOI in 2018/19), so there was more room for a breakout, certainly compared to Iafallo who has played almost 19:00 on the top line, albeit on a worse team.

I guess Iafallo would slot in on the 3rd line and Donskoi would stay on the 2nd line. He's probably too-low of a calibre forward for Colorado to be interested (a proper top 6 forward is what we really need), but I thought I'd gauge that idea anyways.

Regarding Zadorov I think you could be right about a 2nd + 3rd being a bit ambitious. I could see plenty of teams being interested though (eg. Florida, Detroit, Buffalo, NYR, New Jersey, LA, Calgary, and Winnipeg to name a few). The market will indeed be flooded with LHD's, but Zadorov is a unique commodity so I don't think that should affect his value too much.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 8:24 a.m.
-I like the first one. It kinda depends on Rykov and his plans though, as he could justifiably prefer to go the the KHL if he ends up buried in Colorado as well. That said, I'd take this shot if the Rangers would accept it.

-With Z, I'd prefer to try and include him as part of a package that brings something bigger.

-I wouldn't do the last one. I have concerns about Wilde, as I think there are some holes in his game. I also think trading Jost could end up being the move that haunts this team. High floor high ceiling guys are valuable in my book, and Newhook hasn't proven he can play in the NHL yet. I wouldn't move Jost unless it was a sure thing coming back.

Great post though. Unique ideas are always fun.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 8:46 a.m.
John 3 16
Quoting: SuckMyAvs
-I like the first one. It kinda depends on Rykov and his plans though, as he could justifiably prefer to go the the KHL if he ends up buried in Colorado as well. That said, I'd take this shot if the Rangers would accept it.

-With Z, I'd prefer to try and include him as part of a package that brings something bigger.

-I wouldn't do the last one. I have concerns about Wilde, as I think there are some holes in his game. I also think trading Jost could end up being the move that haunts this team. High floor high ceiling guys are valuable in my book, and Newhook hasn't proven he can play in the NHL yet. I wouldn't move Jost unless it was a sure thing coming back.

Great post though. Unique ideas are always fun.

Yeah I totally agree with you. If Rykov is leaning towards the KHL rather than wanting to stick it out in the AHL for a year it would be a risky move. That said, there's risk on both sides of this trade since Kamenev might be tempted by the KHL as well.

I agree on Zadorov. I think the likeliest outcome is that he's used to get back into the 2020 2nd round, but I was playing around with the idea of alternative returns for him. Iafallo is probably a level below the type of forward we'll want to acquire (i.e. a legit top 6 forward), but he'd nonetheless be a useful middle 6er. He's probably a better fit on other teams that need help on the 3rd line unlike us though.

What are your concerns with Wilde? Curious to hear what holes you see in his game.

I agree that trading Jost would be a risk. He took a step forward this season (as shown by his CF% and FF%) and might be primed to break out next year. That said, if we're upgrading and adding a top 6 forward then Jost is the odd man out in the lineup, and probably still has enough value to get something good in return. I certainly wouldn't mind keeping him though, since cheap and versatile middle 6 forwards are quite valuable in a cap league.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 8:59 a.m.
CHI NYI
I actually like Jost a lot. I don’t think he has a ton of upside, but I think he’s a pretty useful player as is. The Islanders are just so tight on money that I don’t know if they could even afford this tbh.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 9:05 a.m.
Yeah I totally agree with you. If Rykov is leaning towards the KHL rather than wanting to stick it out in the AHL for a year it would be a risky move. That said, there's risk on both sides of this trade since Kamenev might be tempted by the KHL as well.

I agree on Zadorov. I think the likeliest outcome is that he's used to get back into the 2020 2nd round, but I was playing around with the idea of alternative returns for him. Iafallo is probably a level below the type of forward we'll want to acquire (i.e. a legit top 6 forward), but he'd nonetheless be a useful middle 6er. He's probably a better fit on other teams that need help on the 3rd line unlike us though.

What are your concerns with Wilde? Curious to hear what holes you see in his game.

I agree that trading Jost would be a risk. He took a step forward this season (as shown by his CF% and FF%) and might be primed to break out next year. That said, if we're upgrading and adding a top 6 forward then Jost is the odd man out in the lineup, and probably still has enough value to get something good in return. I certainly wouldn't mind keeping him though, since cheap and versatile middle 6 forwards are quite valuable in a cap league.

I just have concerns about Wilde's decision making and how he will handle not being able to possess the puck or rely on his raw skill to bail him out at higher levels. He could turn out to be a good player (perhaps even very good), but I also view him as the type of guy that could falter when he faces higher levels of competition. In short, the risk-reward isn't there for me at this point in time (not with Makar, Timmins, and EJ). I would trade a decent prospect or pick for him, but I probably wouldn't move anyone from the roster. Just my opinion.
Richard88 liked this.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 9:11 a.m.
John 3 16
Quoting: ForsbergForVezina
I actually like Jost a lot. I don’t think he has a ton of upside, but I think he’s a pretty useful player as is. The Islanders are just so tight on money that I don’t know if they could even afford this tbh.

Thanks for your thoughts. I agree with Jost, he's still very useful even if he doesn't take another step offensively.

My idea with NYI is that by acquiring Jost and signing him to a bridge deal (eg. $1.8m x 2 years) they would fill a 3rd line roster spot and thus make someone like Cizikas or Clutterbuck expendable. Jost doesn't have arbitration rights so if needed they could probably squeeze him down closer to <$1.5m x 1-2 years.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 9:15 a.m.
John 3 16
I just have concerns about Wilde's decision making and how he will handle not being able to possess the puck or rely on his raw skill to bail him out at higher levels. He could turn out to be a good player (perhaps even very good), but I also view him as the type of guy that could falter when he faces higher levels of competition. In short, the risk-reward isn't there for me at this point in time (not with Makar, Timmins, and EJ). I would trade a decent prospect or pick for him, but I probably wouldn't move anyone from the roster. Just my opinion.

That's a fair point, and I tend to agree. I think a couple of draft picks in this years draft would be a better return time-wise, as whoever gets drafted in 2020 will be ready around 2023 when Johnson's contract ends. A 2019 drafted prospect like Wilde would likely be forced to stagnate a bit in the AHL until 2023 which isn't ideal.

As you said there's also a risk with moving a proven young player for a prospect.
Anus_McLeod liked this.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 9:27 a.m.
NYI
This is great value for NYI, and I'd probably accept, but a couple of things.

1) Can he play LW? Now that our center depth is pretty much set with Barzal-Nelson-Pageau-Cizikas (god I freaking love that C depth), he'd be playing LW a lot more than C. I know he's struggled, but has he faired better at wing than center?
2) This can't happen without other cap clearing moves happening first.
ForsbergForVezina liked this.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 9:37 a.m.
John 3 16
Quoting: slapshot723
This is great value for NYI, and I'd probably accept, but a couple of things.

1) Can he play LW? Now that our center depth is pretty much set with Barzal-Nelson-Pageau-Cizikas (god I freaking love that C depth), he'd be playing LW a lot more than C. I know he's struggled, but has he faired better at wing than center?
2) This can't happen without other cap clearing moves happening first.

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated.

1) Yes, Jost has primarily played LW for Colorado, as we've run with Mackinnon/Kadri/Compher/Bellemare down the middle most nights. Jost has slotted in seamlessly to C whenever we've had injury issues though. He's a very versatile player who can plug holes all over the lineup which makes him very useful (eg. can play LW/RW/C, can play a bottom 6 role, and can also play a top 6 role, along with both PP and PK). His career takeaway/giveaways is 71/31 which highlights that he's very responsible defensively. The only knock on him as a C is that he's bad at faceoffs, but that issue is completely irrelevant when he plays on the wing.

2) Yes I figured as much. Jost would replace one of your more expensive forwards (eg. Clutterbuck?) and thus save you like $1-2m in capspace while potentially also providing a nice little upgrade in your bottom 6.

I'm curious what the NYI fan view of Bode Wilde is after his 1st season? Has his stock risen or fallen since being drafted? I recall that he was ranked in the mid-teens on some prominent draft rankings but haven't followed him much since.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 9:38 a.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too

Yes, the way you have your team lined up now, Iafallo would play #2 LW. He wouldn't push out Landeskog or Burakovsky if you had both on that side, though. But he's clearly better than Nichushkin, Calvert or Bellemare.

I think that he's still a 50-point player on the Avs.
Anus_McLeod and Richard88 liked this.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 9:40 a.m.
NYI
Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated.

1) Yes, Jost has primarily played LW for Colorado, as we've run with Mackinnon/Kadri/Compher/Bellemare down the middle most nights. Jost has slotted in seamlessly to C whenever we've had injury issues though. He's a very versatile player who can plug holes all over the lineup which makes him very useful (eg. can play LW/RW/C, can play a bottom 6 role, and can also play a top 6 role, along with both PP and PK). His career takeaway/giveaways is 71/31 which highlights that he's very responsible defensively. The only knock on him as a C is that he's bad at faceoffs, but that issue is completely irrelevant when he plays on the wing.

2) Yes I figured as much. Jost would replace one of your more expensive forwards (eg. Clutterbuck?) and thus save you like $1-2m in capspace while potentially also providing a nice little upgrade in your bottom 6.

I'm curious what the NYI fan view of Bode Wilde is after his 1st season? Has his stock risen or fallen since being drafted? I recall that he was ranked in the mid-teens on some prominent draft rankings but haven't followed him much since.

Would the Avalanche do Wilde and Komarov for Jost and a 4th?

I'm still a fan of Bode Wilde. He was a projected 1st round pick, has great size, right-handed, had a great junior career. He just had a bad year last year due to injury. I believe he had a very similar injury to Devon Toews and Calvin deHaan, both of whom got hurt in the AHL before jumping to the NHL, and both of whom ended up being legit top-4 defensemen in the NHL after a year of rehabbing. Wilde will bounce back, but given our RHD depth (Pulock-Dobson-Mayfield-Boychuk), he's expendable. I'd keep him no problem if we can find other ways to get rid of our bad contracts.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 9:51 a.m.
John 3 16
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Yes, the way you have your team lined up now, Iafallo would play #2 LW. He wouldn't push out Landeskog or Burakovsky if you had both on that side, though. But he's clearly better than Nichushkin, Calvert or Bellemare.

I think that he's still a 50-point player on the Avs.

What concerns me is that he's 26 years old, and his career high prior to this season is 33 points. Can he really produce 50+ points without playing almost 19:00 per game?
Jul. 2, 2020 at 10:02 a.m.
John 3 16

I'm still a fan of Bode Wilde. He was a projected 1st round pick, has great size, right-handed, had a great junior career. He just had a bad year last year due to injury. I believe he had a very similar injury to Devon Toews and Calvin deHaan, both of whom got hurt in the AHL before jumping to the NHL, and both of whom ended up being legit top-4 defensemen in the NHL after a year of rehabbing. Wilde will bounce back, but given our RHD depth (Pulock-Dobson-Mayfield-Boychuk), he's expendable. I'd keep him no problem if we can find other ways to get rid of our bad contracts.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. How far away from the NHL do you think Wilde is?

Given the uncertainty with Wilde (he's still only a prospect and coming off an injury riddled D+1 season) and the fact that Komarov is a cap dump I think it would be foolish for Colorado to trade Jost for that package, because all the risk is on Colorado's side (both due to taking a capdump to tie up cap space, and because Wilde is unproven).

That said, I wouldn't mind acquiring Komarov if we can get Wilde, assuming that we don't find another way to use that excess capspace in 2020/21. As it happens I actually suggested a trade like that in the two AGM's below, with the trade being Wilde + Komarov for 2021 COL 3rd / 2020 TOR 3rd. What do you think of that idea?

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/335656

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/335519
Jul. 2, 2020 at 10:04 a.m.
NYI
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. How far away from the NHL do you think Wilde is?

Given the uncertainty with Wilde (he's still only a prospect and coming off an injury riddled D+1 season) and the fact that Komarov is a cap dump I think it would be foolish for Colorado to trade Jost for that package, because all the risk is on Colorado's side (both due to taking a capdump to tie up cap space, and because Wilde is unproven).

That said, I wouldn't mind acquiring Komarov if we can get Wilde, assuming that we don't find another way to use that excess capspace in 2020/21. As it happens I actually suggested a trade like that in the two AGM's below, with the trade being Wilde + Komarov for 2021 COL 3rd / 2020 TOR 3rd. What do you think of that idea?

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/335656

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/335519

I actually meant Clutterbuck, not Komarov. But regardless, I see what you mean. I'd add a 3rd to Wilde and Clutterbuck/Komarov for Jost if that works.

Wilde, Clutterbuck/Komarov, 3rd for Jost.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 10:08 a.m.

I think the organization views Jost as a valuable piece of the puzzle and isn't looking to move him. Their patience is starting to pay off, and I don't think they change course now.

Don't get me wrong on Wilde, I like his potential and would be happy to have him in the system. I have concerns, but that is what made him a second round pick. High reward guys are a good idea at around where he went in the draft. The main thing for me is that I don't think he provides what the Avs need right now. If they could get him for a decent forward prospect like Beaucage or Mutala then I could be into it, but I wouldn't move a valuable piece of the current roster.
Richard88 liked this.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 10:14 a.m.
NYI
I think the organization views Jost as a valuable piece of the puzzle and isn't looking to move him. Their patience is starting to pay off, and I don't think they change course now.

Don't get me wrong on Wilde, I like his potential and would be happy to have him in the system. I have concerns, but that is what made him a second round pick. High reward guys are a good idea at around where he went in the draft. The main thing for me is that I don't think he provides what the Avs need right now. If they could get him for a decent forward prospect like Beaucage or Mutala then I could be into it, but I wouldn't move a valuable piece of the current roster.

Makes total sense. I think if Wilde has a nice year in the AHL next year, he could be ready for the NHL for 2021-22.

I would also just accept the Wilde-for-Jost deal that was originally offered if the Avalanche don't feel comfortable taking on salary in a Jost deal.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 10:26 a.m.
Makes total sense. I think if Wilde has a nice year in the AHL next year, he could be ready for the NHL for 2021-22.

I would also just accept the Wilde-for-Jost deal that was originally offered if the Avalanche don't feel comfortable taking on salary in a Jost deal.

Wilde could pay off nicely a few years down the road. He has a pretty elite name too. I'd love to have Bode Wilde and Mavrik Bourque on the same team. Sign Max Johnson and Johnny Walker out of the NCAA and you could have the makings of something special.
Richard88 and slapshot723 liked this.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 10:38 a.m.
John 3 16
I actually meant Clutterbuck, not Komarov. But regardless, I see what you mean. I'd add a 3rd to Wilde and Clutterbuck/Komarov for Jost if that works.

Wilde, Clutterbuck/Komarov, 3rd for Jost.

I think I prefer Komarov. He's $500k cheaper which makes a difference. Maybe I'd reconsider if you retained at least $500k on Clutterbuck though.

The way I see it:

My previous proposal which I think is pretty fair: Wilde + Komarov = 3rd

Jost's value = 2nd + 3rd

Ergo, Wilde + Komarov + 2nd = Jost

I know that NYI don't have a 2nd until 2022, but perhaps an alternative solution could be found:

For example, if you want it to be a 3rd instead of a 2nd then retain a little bit on Komarov ( I know you probably won't want to retain too much before it becomes not worth it as he can be buried to save like $1m).

Another alternative instead of a 2nd is to include a swap of picks, like COL 2021 1st and NYI 2021 1st - with Colorado getting to choose between the NYI pick if it ends up higher, or just taking a 3rd as in your proposal.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 10:39 a.m.
John 3 16
Wilde could pay off nicely a few years down the road. He has a pretty elite name too. I'd love to have Bode Wilde and Mavrik Bourque on the same team. Sign Max Johnson and Johnny Walker out of the NCAA and you could have the makings of something special.

If we're going by names alone then we have to acquire Blade Jenkins from NYI grin

Can you imagine the colour commentary?..... "Mavrik flies down the ice, jets the puck over to Johnny Walker who saucers it to Blade Jenkins who cuts into the slot and slices a shot into the net..."
Anus_McLeod liked this.
Jul. 2, 2020 at 10:50 a.m.

Iafallo has a solid season but to but compare him to Bura based on point totals is a bit of a stretch. Hes goign to be a 27 year old pending UFA next season and his 0.61 ppg last season (17 goals). Bura is still an RFA with 2 years of RFA control left and put up a ppg of 0.78 last season (20 goals)

age and considering contract control left and looking at their ppg....they arent close to equivalent seasons IMO. ppg and goals per game are at a complete different level
if you dont consider points per game then Iafallo "has a simliar season" to Rantanen who had 41pts (if 42 games)
Richard88 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll