SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

My post critiquing Kyle Dubas was deleted

Jul. 3, 2020 at 6:26 p.m.
Quoting: CD282
Read the title of this one and you'll know.

Because it wasn't an AGM? That's the only thing I can remember. I'm not sure what you are getting at here?
Jul. 3, 2020 at 9:54 p.m.
Quoting: F50marco
Because it wasn't an AGM? That's the only thing I can remember. I'm not sure what you are getting at here?

Just trying to help you remember the post. Why would you have deleted it if it belonged in another forum? You would have just moved it as you did this one.

You deleted it because of the 2 posters who were flaming @hockeyfanatic05 when he was just trying to have a conversation - and yet those posters are still here, still making comments all over this site.

I don't think it's fair to the OP to delete his post without explanation and then not discipline the guys who hijacked his thread and actually caused it to get deleted. Posts consisting of nothing but "he's a ****ing idiot" shouldn't be acceptable here according to the posted rules, but the guys doing this aren't the ones you targeted when you deleted the entire thread.
hockeyfanatic05 liked this.
Jul. 3, 2020 at 9:59 p.m.
Banned
Just trying to help you remember the post. Why would you have deleted it if it belonged in another forum? You would have just moved it as you did this one.

You deleted it because of the 2 posters who were flaming @hockeyfanatic05 when he was just trying to have a conversation - and yet those posters are still here, still making comments all over this site.

I don't think it's fair to the OP to delete his post without explanation and then not discipline the guys who hijacked his thread and actually caused it to get deleted. Posts consisting of nothing but "he's a ****ing idiot" shouldn't be acceptable here according to the posted rules, but the guys doing this aren't the ones you targeted when you deleted the entire thread.

Whats even funnier is one of those guys just goes around and calls people trolls if he doesnt like a trade. There was a GM yesterday that was Dzingle and Pesce for Rielly and Kerfoot. That was all. No description. no bashing any players or teams. Nothing. So the one leaf fans exact words were "The troll posts are just endless today." People like him should be banned or timed out. Just because you personally dont like a trade, doesnt mean its a troll.
Jul. 3, 2020 at 10:20 p.m.

The conversation was largely toxic, the thread wasn't an AGM. I apologize if a few members were engaging in a respectful dialogue but i have countless reports to get to and am not obliged to move every thread to its appropriate forum section. Deleting/moving is at my discretion.

Does that answer your question?
Jul. 3, 2020 at 10:38 p.m.
Quoting: F50marco
The conversation was largely toxic, the thread wasn't an AGM. I apologize if a few members were engaging in a respectful dialogue but i have countless reports to get to and am not obliged to move every thread to its appropriate forum section. Deleting/moving is at my discretion.

Does that answer your question?

Oh, I know it's at your discretion. You often use a shotgun approach when a sniper rifle is more appropriate. The trouble with the shotgun approach is that it tends to hit the innocents as much as it does the perpetrators, sometimes more.

I'm well aware of your methods. As I said earlier in this thread, there's no court of appeals.

And I don't have a question, so you didn't answer it.
Jul. 4, 2020 at 9:28 a.m.
Oh, I know it's at your discretion. You often use a shotgun approach when a sniper rifle is more appropriate. The trouble with the shotgun approach is that it tends to hit the innocents as much as it does the perpetrators, sometimes more.

I'm well aware of your methods. As I said earlier in this thread, there's no court of appeals.

And I don't have a question, so you didn't answer it.

Shotgun, sniper rifle? Damn it man I'm a moderator not a staff sergeant! Anyways my approach is with hugs.

............Do you need a hug CD282?
Jul. 6, 2020 at 10:42 a.m.
torontos finest
dubas owned james duthie at golf so all your criticisms are invalid

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll