SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Toronto OMG

Toronto OMG

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: aadoyle
Published: Jul. 4, 2020 at 7:58 p.m.
Description
Toronto gets first as the Hockey gods are tired and want to see them win a cup so they give them Laf and say no more excuses go win.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ Rigged
2Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
3Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose Sharks
4Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Detroit and Tampa make a deal in which Sergechev goes to detroit and Hronek goes to the lightning
5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
9Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
10Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
11Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona Coyotes
12Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
13Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
14Logo of the Nashville Predators-
15Logo of the Florida Panthers-
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-
17Logo of the New York Rangers-
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
19Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
20Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
21Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
22Logo of the Dallas Stars-
23Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
24Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
25Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
26Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
27Logo of the Washington Capitals-
28Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
29Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
30Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
31Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
Jul. 4, 2020 at 9:47 p.m.
Still wont make it out of the first round with him. Cupless since 67
Jul. 4, 2020 at 9:49 p.m.
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
I can see the Sergachev-Hronek trade. Tampa clears some cap and gets a cheaper young D. Detroit gets a good future D partner for Moritz Seider
Jul. 4, 2020 at 9:55 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Edited Jul. 4, 2020 at 10:07 p.m.
Quoting: dzhanger
Still wont make it out of the first round with him. Cupless since 67

Yawn,been there done that, then again thats all non-leaf fans seem to go for, "havent won a cup since 1967 hahah grow up". Just plain Lazy and repetitive with a dash of un-originality.

Take some time to learn about an organization before u comment cause if u knew their history u would know why they were bad till recently. Than again your response was lazy so not worth my time.
Jul. 4, 2020 at 9:59 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: HabsFan9
I can see the Sergachev-Hronek trade. Tampa clears some cap and gets a cheaper young D. Detroit gets a good future D partner for Moritz Seider

exactly I have been thinking about it and honestly Drysdale is a prize and they should not pass on him. He would help speed up Detroits rebuild and make a dangerous dcore in a few years.
Jul. 5, 2020 at 9:39 a.m.
Edited Jul. 5, 2020 at 9:55 a.m.
Quoting: aadoyle
Yawn,been there done that, then again thats all non-leaf fans seem to go for, "havent won a cup since 1967 hahah grow up". Just plain Lazy and repetitive with a dash of un-originality.

Take some time to learn about an organization before u comment cause if u knew their history u would know why they were bad till recently. Than again your response was lazy so not worth my time.

Lol sorry I hit a nerve with you. With the abundance of talent up front you guys have, can you explain not being able to beat the bruins in the first round 2 of the last 3 years? Or committing 4 players to nearly half your cap and having them all be forwards? Or not being able to beat an ebug? And let me remind you, the only d u guys have signed going forward to next year are reilly holl, and muzzin. Will be real interesting to see how you guys continue this "succees" after your stars all got greedy and wanted to set the market.
Jul. 5, 2020 at 2:29 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Edited Jul. 5, 2020 at 5:47 p.m.
Quoting: dzhanger
Lol sorry I hit a nerve with you. With the abundance of talent up front you guys have, can you explain not being able to beat the bruins in the first round 2 of the last 3 years? Or committing 4 players to nearly half your cap and having them all be forwards? Or not being able to beat an ebug? And let me remind you, the only d u guys have signed going forward to next year are reilly holl, and muzzin. Will be real interesting to see how you guys continue this "succees" after your stars all got greedy and wanted to set the market.

Nerve lul were this made me laugh as it proved how lazy you were about making fun of the leafs. "Havent won a cup since 1967" yeah we heard that already and we dont care. Its as Lazy as asking Ottawa fans if Melnyk will extend his players. If the same thing is repeated like a broken record we aint interested in hearing about it. In general with the cap staying the same for 3 no player can't be greedy as teams wont be able to afford them. Even the teams with money will eventually lose it to the extensions. Rielly, Hyman, Freddie all wont be demanding much as Hyman has no care for money and just wants to play, freddie will be old so wont get a large contract, and Rielly knows the money situations of teams and knows no competitive teams will be able to afford him. He will take a bridge deal until the cap stabilizes.

Thats my piece and im done with this as i can tell u dont like the leafs and probs are just a leafs troll. Wont be responding anymore bye.
Jul. 5, 2020 at 4:42 p.m.
Quoting: aadoyle
Nerve lul were this made me laugh as it proved how you were about making fun of the leafs. "Havent won a cup since 1967" yeah we heard that already and we dont care. Its as Lazy as asking Ottawa fans if Melnyk will extend his players. If the same thing is repeated like a broken record we aint interested in hearing about it. In general with the cap staying the same for 3 no player can't be greedy as teams wont be able to afford them. Even the teams with money will eventually lose it to the extensions. Rielly, Hyman, Freddie all wont be demanding much as Hyman has no care for money and just wants to play, freddie will be old so wont get a large contract, and Rielly knows the money situations of teams and knows no competitive teams will be able to afford him. He will take a bridge deal until the cap stabilizes.

Thats my piece and im done with this as i can tell u dont like the leafs and probs are just a leafs troll. Wont be responding anymore bye.

Lol sounds good. Keep on drinking the kool aid. I hope what you said works out.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll