vezina winner

who’s your vezina winner?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul. 17, 2020 at 12:40 p.m.
burn the pegulas
personally, i got hellebuyck
Jul. 17, 2020 at 1:18 p.m.
hellebuyck probably wins but im biased. rask was the best goaltender of the 3. He also has one of the best backups and one of the best d corps in the league. vs hellebuyck who they literally put on an island.
Remus liked this.
Jul. 17, 2020 at 4:27 p.m.
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
After the Jets lost Myers and Chiarot and traded Trouba, the world was ready for Hellebuyck to have a slump year. Instead, backed by one of the worst D corps in the league, he plays like a Vezina winner, which IMO he should be. Totally agree
Kotkaniemi15 liked this.
Jul. 17, 2020 at 7:42 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
It should absolutely be Hellebuyck.

I’m torn about Rask being a finalist. On one hand he was really good, but Halák was just as good. The same can be said for Bishop & Khudobin. So can you be voted for the Vezina if you’re barely the best goalie on your team? And how many games is the minimum for you to be in consideration? And should 2 goalies on the same team be able to both get Vezina votes? I’m not really sure what the answers are.
hanson493 liked this.
Jul. 17, 2020 at 9:05 p.m.
torontos finest
Hellebuyck should, but Rask will.

Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
It should absolutely be Hellebuyck.

I’m torn about Rask being a finalist. On one hand he was really good, but Halák was just as good. The same can be said for Bishop & Khudobin. So can you be voted for the Vezina if you’re barely the best goalie on your team? And how many games is the minimum for you to be in consideration? And should 2 goalies on the same team be able to both get Vezina votes? I’m not really sure what the answers are.

His GAA and SV were high for someone who played a majority of games for his team. However, he did play the lowest number of games for the Vezina finalists. The cutoff was 24 games.
Jul. 17, 2020 at 10:06 p.m.
Does anyone think Markstrom was a little hard done by here? Tampa fan, I love Vasy but im not sold on his place here.
Remus and Kotkaniemi15 liked this.
Jul. 17, 2020 at 10:10 p.m.
burn the pegulas
Quoting: Rangsey
Does anyone think Markstrom was a little hard done by here? Tampa fan, I love Vasy but im not sold on his place here.

i would’ve nominated markstrom over vasy in a heartbeat
Remus liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit