Draft Class: 2020
Created By: Teemu_salami
Published: Jul. 21, 2020 at 10:12 a.m.
Jul. 21, 2020 at 10:35 a.m.
0% chance if rossi gets to BUF that they dont take him
Jul. 21, 2020 at 10:57 a.m.
Quoting: asauer1122

Agreed, then they have Eichel, Cozens, and Rossi for the future. Can move Mittelstadt to wing and see if his game takes off from there. Would be a solid forward lineup for years to come.
asauer1122 liked this.
Jul. 21, 2020 at 11:58 a.m.
Brisson will go in the 1st no doubt. Mukh will fall I think. Neighbours and Kleven are too high.
Jul. 21, 2020 at 12:37 p.m.
Quoting: asauer1122

i wouldn't say 0% considering eichel needs wing support and the sabres already have cozens as they're future center prospect. so rossi would be what a future 3c and most 2c? no point if there is no roster space for him it will only ruin the little guys development. he is hard to knock off the puck, but he also has very raw talent so there is a risk there. getting another center is a bad idea may as well sign a 3c or keep mitt. getting a wing or a D would be the smartest choice. even as a backup plan for cozens he will still get minimal ice time because of his size. also it might take a long time for him to develop and by then cozens and eichel will be a center duo.
Jul. 21, 2020 at 2:04 p.m.
Quoting: Teemu_salami
i wouldn't say 0% considering eichel needs wing support and the sabres already have cozens as they're future center prospect. so rossi would be what a future 3c and most 2c? no point if there is no roster space for him it will only ruin the little guys development. he is hard to knock off the puck, but he also has very raw talent so there is a risk there. getting another center is a bad idea may as well sign a 3c or keep mitt. getting a wing or a D would be the smartest choice. even as a backup plan for cozens he will still get minimal ice time because of his size. also it might take a long time for him to develop and by then cozens and eichel will be a center duo.

Getting another C is never a bad idea. Rossi and Cozens would be 2a and 2b. The best team are strong down the middle and have every line be skilled. And worse case one plays wing with eichel, I am sure they survive. If rossi is there, sabres are taking him

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll