LW, RW
UFA - 3
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$5,250,000$5,250,000
C, RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
$769,167$769,167 (Performance Bonus$107,500$108K)
RW, C
RFA - 2
$1,498,925$1,498,925
LW
UFA - 1
$1,275,000$1,275,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$1,350,000$1,350,000
RW, C
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$7,250,000$7,250,000
LD
UFA - 7
$2,850,000$2,850,000
RD
UFA - 1
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LD
UFA - 1
$4,900,000$4,900,000
RD
UFA - 2
$2,250,000$2,250,000 (Performance Bonus$1,250,000$1M)
G
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
LD
UFA - 4
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RD
UFA - 3
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$800,000$800,000
RW
UFA - 2
$850,000$850,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
$850,000$850,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul. 29, 2020 at 7:40 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Silkysmooth42
Your made John Moore a cap dump, thats not realistic lol

Actually it is. Especially with a flat cap next year...
MisstheWhalers and ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Jul. 29, 2020 at 7:43 p.m.
Banned
Im glad you understand it
Im not saying hes a beast, im not even gonna say hes good!
But he sure as hell isnt a camp dump nor is he as bad as this guy and bf3351 think he is.
He was hurt half the year, and stuck behind 4 better LHD.

Please read ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I guess time will tell. I will be sticking with my stance on Moore and if he is traded for a 7th, you will be right. Until then it's just a difference of opinions and we agree to disagree. I will continue to provide a team with compensation for that contract in my future Bruins ACGMs because that's what I believe will happen.
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Jul. 29, 2020 at 8:02 p.m.
Your made John Moore a cap dump, thats not realistic lol

He's kind of a cap dump. He's not dead money in the truest sense of the term, but BOS would like to clear the contract and I have my doubts he would get a 3 year contract if he was a free agent.
PinkWhitney liked this.
Jul. 29, 2020 at 8:34 p.m.
Bahston Brewins
New Jersey says no and I actually can’t envision the bruins trading Moore this offseason anyways. Bruins have crazy good depth on the back end and he’s one of the reasons why. He also isn’t a cap dump whatsoever, he can be a third pairing guy on a lot of teams but he’s a #7 on Boston.

If it were me, I’m holding on to Moore for at least one season. Then I’d try to trade him. However, if the offer is fair I’d consider moving on from him this offseason. But having an experienced defenseman as a #7 is really fortunate because he can step up no problem and really fits the system Cassidy has.

EDIT- okay its kind of sort of a cap dump...but then again you can debate that he isn’t a cap dump. I’m leaning towards that he’s not a cap dump. His contract isn’t great but it’s not as bad as people make it out to be. I will also say *PERSONAL OPINION* he didn’t look as good this season compared to his first season in Boston (last season). However I do realize he was battling some injuries this year
Jul. 29, 2020 at 8:42 p.m.
SLIMY
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
That is really cheap to move Moore. If I'm New Jersey I don't do that deal.

They could get better assets with that cap space.

agreed, scrolling through cap friendly would make you think the devils are legally obligated to take on a bad contract from each of the other 30 teams in the league. Fitz shouldnt be handing out any favors unless it can seriously benefit the devils 2-3 years down the road. john moore and an AHL forward doesnt really move the needle now, or in the future. I would rather keep the 5th round pick than have 2 more contracts count against their 50 contract limit.
MisstheWhalers and PinkWhitney liked this.
Jul. 29, 2020 at 9:29 p.m.
Quoting: Slimycoldcutswork
agreed, scrolling through cap friendly would make you think the devils are legally obligated to take on a bad contract from each of the other 30 teams in the league. Fitz shouldnt be handing out any favors unless it can seriously benefit the devils 2-3 years down the road. john moore and an AHL forward doesnt really move the needle now, or in the future. I would rather keep the 5th round pick than have 2 more contracts count against their 50 contract limit.

There are only a few teams in a position to take cap dumps.

LA, Ottawa, Detroit and New Jersey.

How many teams want to make cap dumps? 25+ teams lol

Teams will be paying a premium to move contracts these next few seasons.
PinkWhitney liked this.
Jul. 29, 2020 at 9:31 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Slimycoldcutswork

I don't know enough about those prospects so Boston might need to add more. I'm not a Bruins fan
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Jul. 29, 2020 at 9:33 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: njdgrw
He's kind of a cap dump. He's not dead money in the truest sense of the term, but BOS would like to clear the contract and I have my doubts he would get a 3 year contract if he was a free agent.

Again though, they dont need to trade him (check one of my recent ACGMs), AND after the next year (with a small cap increase and the expansion draft) the LHD free agency market could be depleted / asking for more money, making Moore a much more valuable asset

Im not saying he is worth jack squat. But bruins definitely dont need to pay to move him
Jul. 29, 2020 at 9:34 p.m.
Quoting: PinkWhitney
I don't know enough about those prospects so Boston might need to add more. I'm not a Bruins fan

Bruins fans will tell you they want assets for Moore. I don't think he's going anywhere.

Personally I wouldnt take him for anything close to what they'd be willing to pay.

If I was the Sens I wouldnt take him for anything less than a 2and round pick.
PinkWhitney liked this.
Jul. 29, 2020 at 9:37 p.m.
Banned
Again though, they dont need to trade him (check one of my recent ACGMs), AND after the next year (with a small cap increase and the expansion draft) the LHD free agency market could be depleted / asking for more money, making Moore a much more valuable asset

Im not saying he is worth jack squat. But bruins definitely dont need to pay to move him

Again, you were light on Krug, Grz, and Bjork with less than 500k in cap space. You're gonna have to move him and in a flat cap year, its gonna cost ya to move him.
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Jul. 29, 2020 at 9:38 p.m.
Banned
Bruins fans will tell you they want assets for Moore. I don't think he's going anywhere.

Personally I wouldnt take him for anything close to what they'd be willing to pay.

I agree. However @Silkysmooth42 and his superior knowledge disagrees with you sir!!!
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Jul. 29, 2020 at 9:40 p.m.
MMBzFan
I would do that deal without Blidh and want an AHL prospect back with a 7th rounder from any NHL team.
PinkWhitney liked this.
Jul. 29, 2020 at 9:42 p.m.
I agree. However @Silkysmooth42 and his superior knowledge disagrees with you sir!!!

I couldn't care less. I already have him blocked. He's one of the biggest homers on this site.
PinkWhitney and Bcarlo25 liked this.
Jul. 29, 2020 at 9:42 p.m.

I think they have to add a little something. 3 years of term is what it is.
PinkWhitney liked this.
Jul. 29, 2020 at 10:24 p.m.
Banned

I couldn't care less. I already have him blocked. He's one of the biggest homers on this site.

We literally arent asking for anything
Just saying he isnt a cap dump (which is true), why are you guys so lost here?
Jul. 29, 2020 at 10:55 p.m.
Banned
We literally arent asking for anything
Just saying he isnt a cap dump (which is true), why are you guys so lost here?

So far you're the only one in this convo that says he isn't a cap dump.
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Jul. 29, 2020 at 11:54 p.m.
Bcarlo25
And I replied: Grz will get more, Krug will get more, and Bjork got more lol

And I replied: Grz will get more, Krug will get more, and Bjork got more lol

What’s bananas is, I kind of agree with him, but the way he is presenting his argument is legitimately insane. He states his opinion, and says, “see, i showed you.” He disagrees with you on something subjective and tells you to educate yourself. It’s just unfathomable that someone could hold their opinion in such high regard that if you disagree with them on something subjective, you need to “educate yourself,” and that you had the privilege to be shown his point of view. I think John Moore is a pretty solid defensemen that’s stuck behind three better left shot d men. When he’s needed, he’s played well. That’s kind of why boston is boston. They have great depth. But to say what he said about the very reasonable position that you’ve taken (again, one which I disagree with) and talk about a need for education and all that nonsense really represents an inability to discuss things with others. Makes me wonder why he’s on this site. If I could make one adjustment to this site it would be not seeing someone’s quoted posts if you have them blocked. This is a fine ACGM, ignore him (literally).
PinkWhitney liked this.
Jul. 30, 2020 at 12:00 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: Bcarlo25
What’s bananas is, I kind of agree with him, but the way he is presenting his argument is legitimately insane. He states his opinion, and says, “see, i showed you.” He disagrees with you on something subjective and tells you to educate yourself. It’s just unfathomable that someone could hold their opinion in such high regard that if you disagree with them on something subjective, you need to “educate yourself,” and that you had the privilege to be shown his point of view. I think John Moore is a pretty solid defensemen that’s stuck behind three better left shot d men. When he’s needed, he’s played well. That’s kind of why boston is boston. They have great depth. But to say what he said about the very reasonable position that you’ve taken (again, one which I disagree with) and talk about a need for education and all that nonsense really represents an inability to discuss things with others. Makes me wonder why he’s on this site. If I could make one adjustment to this site it would be not seeing someone’s quoted posts if you have them blocked. This is a fine ACGM, ignore him (literally).

I appreciate the input! I could tell he likes to sit at his own lunch table(by himself)

I have no doubt Moore is a capable defenseman and maybe any other season he could be traded for a 7th. This year is different and maybe next year as well with the flat cap as well as how many quality 3rd pairing LD there are this free agency that could be signed for less money and less term than what Moore currently has left. That is the only reason why I consider him a cap dump.

I will definitely consider putting @Silkysmooth42 on my ignore list if he is really this unreasonable all the time.
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Jul. 30, 2020 at 12:23 a.m.
Bcarlo25
I appreciate the input! I could tell he likes to sit at his own lunch table(by himself)

I have no doubt Moore is a capable defenseman and maybe any other season he could be traded for a 7th. This year is different and maybe next year as well with the flat cap as well as how many quality 3rd pairing LD there are this free agency that could be signed for less money and less term than what Moore currently has left. That is the only reason why I consider him a cap dump.

I will definitely consider putting @Silkysmooth42 on my ignore list if he is really this unreasonable all the time.

I mean, the bottom line is this is such a reasonable ACGM, that even though I disagree with you on the premise of Moore’s value, I totally think it’s reasonable. I just don’t understand how someone could object to it so vehemently.

Cheers, I’m gonna have myself a pink Whitney on the rocks.
PinkWhitney liked this.
Jul. 30, 2020 at 12:26 a.m.
Banned
I mean, the bottom line is this is such a reasonable ACGM, that even though I disagree with you on the premise of Moore’s value, I totally think it’s reasonable. I just don’t understand how someone could object to it so vehemently.

Cheers, I’m gonna have myself a pink Whitney on the rocks.

Think about me while you drink itwink
Bcarlo25 and ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Jul. 30, 2020 at 1:42 p.m.
Banned

While you are at it, id add bcarlo25 to the list. More bruins fans already have because he literally does what he just described me doing lol
So fine, idc if you add me dude, you do you, but you should 100% add bcarlo25 at least
Jul. 30, 2020 at 1:43 p.m.
Banned

Literally what you do.
Chill
Jul. 30, 2020 at 2:25 p.m.
Banned
While you are at it, id add bcarlo25 to the list. More bruins fans already have because he literally does what he just described me doing lol
So fine, idc if you add me dude, you do you, but you should 100% add bcarlo25 at least

At least he's reasonable.
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Jul. 30, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
Banned
At least he's reasonable.

Thats the point, usually he isnt.
Most discussions on bruins posts end with 3 or 4 people yelling at him and him because irrational back (not accepting that people have their own opinion).
He consistently says that someone else was my backup account (he wasnt, they were never banned so clearly they werent my backup)

Hes more neurotic than most fans on here its actually kinda funny sometimes

Me and a bunch of bruins, islanders, and even habs fans laugh about it
Jul. 30, 2020 at 2:37 p.m.
Banned
Thats the point, usually he isnt.
Most discussions on bruins posts end with 3 or 4 people yelling at him and him because irrational back (not accepting that people have their own opinion).
He consistently says that someone else was my backup account (he wasnt, they were never banned so clearly they werent my backup)

Hes more neurotic than most fans on here its actually kinda funny sometimes

Me and a bunch of bruins, islanders, and even habs fans laugh about it

And what do the people on here say about you?
Silkysmooth42 and ZiggyPalffy liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll