SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Winnipeg Jets

Top 5 performers from tonights game

Aug. 3, 2020 at 6:12 p.m.
Cold spaghetti
When Kyle was on the ice he was making a lot happen. He may not have had the finish or the hands he normally has but he was dictating the play when he was on the ice.

Jacks speed was very apparent today, love the confidence by him to skate the puck through the neutral zone.

Blake played pretty similarity to Kyle tonight. He was very effective below the hashmarks tonight.

Kulikov has impressed me so far in these playoffs. He has jumped in at the right opportunities and hasn’t been bad defensively at all so far.

I would say this was Pionks best game out of the three games so far. Still not great, but at least he was dictating the play more often then not.
Aug. 3, 2020 at 6:16 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
impressive win especially without 2 key players in the lineup
Aug. 3, 2020 at 6:17 p.m.
Huge character win for the team, they need to figure out a way to get the PP going if there’s no scheifele or Laine for a few games.

I think it was a win by committee game. I really liked the Lowry line tonight.
bunzy1034 liked this.
Aug. 3, 2020 at 6:18 p.m.
Cold spaghetti
Quoting: aadoyle
impressive win especially without 2 key players in the lineup

Yeah definitely was.

I’m hoping for a big game 2 from you guys tomorrow night! You just got to try to and get Matthews away from Jones lol
Aug. 3, 2020 at 6:18 p.m.
torontos finest
Winnipeg may end up winning entirely on spite.
Aug. 3, 2020 at 6:19 p.m.
Cold spaghetti
Quoting: tsyls
Huge character win for the team, they need to figure out a way to get the PP going if there’s no scheifele or Laine for a few games.

I think it was a win by committee game. I really liked the Lowry line tonight.

Yeah Lowry was good again, I have just loved the way Rosy has been playing
tsyls liked this.
Aug. 3, 2020 at 6:23 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: bunzy1034
Yeah definitely was.

I’m hoping for a big game 2 from you guys tomorrow night! You just got to try to and get Matthews away from Jones lol

Jones is gonna meet a demon tomorrow lul. Matthews doesnt like getting robbed. Im sure were gonna see a 1 timer go in this time

In general this series may end up like the 2017-18 series against boston where boston won then they won again then toronto won, and so on till a game 7. As i predicted were probs going to a 5 game series as the jackets aint no pushovers.
bunzy1034 liked this.
Aug. 3, 2020 at 6:24 p.m.
Cold spaghetti
Quoting: aadoyle
Jones is gonna meet a demon tomorrow lul. Matthews doesnt like getting robbed. Im sure were gonna see a 1 timer go in this time

He was great last night, it’s gonna go for him tomorrow I feel. Definitely need more from Marner and Tavares though.
Aug. 3, 2020 at 6:26 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: bunzy1034
He was great last night, it’s gonna go for him tomorrow I feel. Definitely need more from Marner and Tavares though.

Tavares was actually pushing through that jackets blue line and doing solid puck guarding work, marner on the other hand looked lost and kept giving away the puck with lazy passes. Hopefully he steps his game up his game cause man he did not look like typical playoff marner.
bunzy1034 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll