Why and how does milan lucic have 4 pts in 4 games

Aug. 7, 2020 at 1:17 a.m.
Rangers 2023
Aug. 7, 2020 at 1:18 a.m.
MisstheWhalers
Cause Connor Hellebuyck sucks.
Aug. 7, 2020 at 1:19 a.m.
burn the pegulas
what do you mean why and how? lucic is an absolute machine. i’m confused as to why you’re confused.
Unbiased Hawks Fan
Um bc he's one of the greatest players of our generation....
burn the pegulas
Quoting: MisstheWhalers

what a bad take
Rangers 2023

👀
Aug. 7, 2020 at 1:20 a.m.
RangerWall92
Because he's an elite legendary beautician
Tkachuckyyy liked this.
Aug. 7, 2020 at 1:20 a.m.
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: chloewoj
what a bad take

Not really, if you watch him all the time you'd see he's nothing special as a goalie, honestly I have as much faith in Brossoit as I do in Helly.
Aug. 7, 2020 at 1:21 a.m.
Won the trade, literally double the points of Neal

AND WE GOT THE 3RD
Tkachuckyyy and BurnEmUp liked this.
Aug. 7, 2020 at 1:22 a.m.
Don Cherry will tell you the answer....or you can guess it.
Aug. 7, 2020 at 1:23 a.m.
Not really, if you watch him all the time you'd see he's nothing special as a goalie, honestly I have as much faith in Brossoit as I do in Helly.

You do this every time something bad happens for the jets lmfao it’s hilarious. Hellebuyck is more than an above average goalie, it’s not his fault we lost the series lol. The jets have waaaaaay bigger issues than goaltending. Literally you can blame maybe 2 goals out of the entire series solely on hellebuyck. It’s hilarious seeing you blame hellebuyck lmfao. How about the jets lack of size, or the fact that we couldn’t kill a penalty in the first 3 games to save our life. If it wasn’t for hellebuyck the series would’ve been done in 3 100%.

To answer the OP question, lucic honestly looked like he was getting back to his old play. He played physical and created a lot of space for himself. The jets were the perfect team for him to go up against, literally no one on the team could do anything to get him to stop hitting anything and everything.
HockeyFan989 liked this.
Aug. 7, 2020 at 1:23 a.m.
In all honesty, because playoff hockey is physical and crazy things happen when the hitting is twice as hard as the regular season
Aug. 7, 2020 at 1:29 a.m.
Quoting: tsyls
You do this every time something bad happens for the jets lmfao it’s hilarious. Hellebuyck is more than an above average goalie, it’s not his fault we lost the series lol. The jets have waaaaaay bigger issues than goaltending. Literally you can blame maybe 2 goals out of the entire series solely on hellebuyck. It’s hilarious seeing you blame hellebuyck lmfao. How about the jets lack of size, or the fact that we couldn’t kill a penalty in the first 3 games to save our life. If it wasn’t for hellebuyck the series would’ve been done in 3 100%.

To answer the OP question, lucic honestly looked like he was getting back to his old play. He played physical and created a lot of space for himself. The jets were the perfect team for him to go up against, literally no one on the team could do anything to get him to stop hitting anything and everything.

That and he had crazy good synergy with Dube and Bennett. Before the series started people kept saying that if they Flames made the series a physical one Jets would win it. I always found this odd, Flames having Lucic, Bennett, Tkachuk, Lindholm, Forbort, and Rinaldo seemed massively favored in a physical game. Obviously injuries had a factor this series but people were so convinced that Jets were sweeping in 3
tsyls liked this.
Aug. 7, 2020 at 1:29 a.m.
MisstheWhalers

Good gawd you don't think I know the Jets have a massive amount of problems?!.. Lol

If he's so good he should of been able to steal a game, this team sucks no doubt but I've never been a Helly believer, he's an average goalie imo.
tsyls liked this.
Aug. 7, 2020 at 1:35 a.m.
Good gawd you don't think I know the Jets have a massive amount of problems?!.. Lol

If he's so good he should of been able to steal a game, this team sucks no doubt but I've never been a Helly believer, he's an average goalie imo.

I know you know they have lots of issues, but you’re making it out to be that hellebuyck is the main problem here. He’s not at all, but you’re not wrong, he didn’t steal a game, but he didn’t have to steal every game for the jets to be successful. We’re never winning a series with kyle Connor going goalless and no scheifele and Laine in the lineup. You know it’s bad when copp Lowry and roslovic is your 2nd line. That line was the best of the series and that says a lot.... Wheeler and Connor did nothing all series.
MisstheWhalers liked this.
Aug. 7, 2020 at 1:56 a.m.
MisstheWhalers
I know you know they have lots of issues, but you’re making it out to be that hellebuyck is the main problem here. He’s not at all, but you’re not wrong, he didn’t steal a game, but he didn’t have to steal every game for the jets to be successful. We’re never winning a series with kyle Connor going goalless and no scheifele and Laine in the lineup. You know it’s bad when copp Lowry and roslovic is your 2nd line. That line was the best of the series and that says a lot.... Wheeler and Connor did nothing all series.

I'm just venting, not cause I actually care about this Covid cup but no matter what this team needs major work if it ever intends on winning a playoff series, they're just so not built for playoff hockey, it's
way more then just needing a 2C and a dman or two.
I'm not blaming it on Helly though I do think he's an average goalie, he just doesn't look dialed in very often to me, big and boring but kind of sloppy a lot of the time, idk I just don't see anything special in his game that I don't see in other goalies.

It's just depressing how far this team has fallen in such a short time and the hill to climb to getting back to any kind of contender looks like a massive mountain to climb, way too small on the back end, no powerplay QB, need a 2C and better center depth on a whole, need a 4th line and an improved bottom 6 overall, not enough size on the forwards, can't score 5v5 and their PK sucks badly, do you see that all being figured out in one offseason?.. Lol
Aug. 7, 2020 at 2:11 a.m.
Join BBDB v2
Aug. 7, 2020 at 2:12 a.m.
Rangers 2023
Quoting: Lights
Join BBDB v2

Non
Aug. 7, 2020 at 2:22 a.m.
Quoting: Ragsandbluesfan
Non

Why?
Aug. 7, 2020 at 2:23 a.m.
wpg

Helle delivered, it was the rest of the team
had below average defense as is and lost alot of our firepower in the first game

the last thing to blame is goaltending here
Aug. 7, 2020 at 2:29 a.m.
Rangers 2023
Why?

Because they all suck
Aug. 7, 2020 at 2:48 a.m.
Shoulda been 5...
Aug. 7, 2020 at 8:17 a.m.
I'm just venting, not cause I actually care about this Covid cup but no matter what this team needs major work if it ever intends on winning a playoff series, they're just so not built for playoff hockey, it's
way more then just needing a 2C and a dman or two.
I'm not blaming it on Helly though I do think he's an average goalie, he just doesn't look dialed in very often to me, big and boring but kind of sloppy a lot of the time, idk I just don't see anything special in his game that I don't see in other goalies.

It's just depressing how far this team has fallen in such a short time and the hill to climb to getting back to any kind of contender looks like a massive mountain to climb, way too small on the back end, no powerplay QB, need a 2C and better center depth on a whole, need a 4th line and an improved bottom 6 overall, not enough size on the forwards, can't score 5v5 and their PK sucks badly, do you see that all being figured out in one offseason?.. Lol

No chance it takes one offseason. Try 3 lol. Maybe 5 with Chevy hardly making any moves.
MisstheWhalers liked this.
Aug. 7, 2020 at 4:50 p.m.
Quoting: Ragsandbluesfan
Because they all suck

Wrong
Aug. 7, 2020 at 4:51 p.m.
Rangers 2023
Wrong

Nope

To create a post please Login or Register
Question: