SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Columbus Blue Jackets

WHAT A SERIES

Aug. 7, 2020 at 11:27 p.m.
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: justaBoss
I dunno about that. Still think his falling/diving and staying on ice sold the penalty. Which was complete bs.

Pretty sure it really ****ing hurt. Would have to watch a replay but from what I saw it looked like he hit the boards hard.
Aug. 7, 2020 at 11:28 p.m.
CHI NYI
I've been watching hockey for the last 12 hours and every game gets just a little crazier and I can't handle it
Aug. 7, 2020 at 11:28 p.m.
Isles7
Quoting: Boomer125
Man's gotta do what a man's gotta to do

I guess we’ll see how the hockey gods handle this
Aug. 7, 2020 at 11:29 p.m.
Quoting: SlickWilly
unless Rielly has a pair of eyes on his jockstrap there is no way he saw his stick there

Before he gets to the boards he looks down at his skates as the stick is being extended towards the puck. The bigger issue is Reilly laying on the ice is why the penalty was called once the ref raised his arm Reilly jumps up and skates the puck back up the ice. If I am the ref in that situation I call both penalties the trip and the dive even it up and let them sort out the game
Aug. 7, 2020 at 11:31 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: mondo
imagine being eliminated from the stanley cup qualifiers on august 7, 2020

Or being eliminated before the 3rd period starts lol. Silly leaf fans
Aug. 7, 2020 at 11:32 p.m.
What in tarnation
Quoting: Jamiepo
Pretty sure it really ****ing hurt. Would have to watch a replay but from what I saw it looked like he hit the boards hard.

I might sound a bit cruel here but I wish you're right. That it actually hurt. That he wasn't just filming the play. Then the penalty was probably more just.
Aug. 7, 2020 at 11:35 p.m.
How long is Werenski out for?
Aug. 7, 2020 at 11:37 p.m.
Quoting: Shifttee
Toronto fans lose a game:
Blow it up! Burn it down! EVERYONE GOES!

Columbus fans lose a game:
What a great series this is!

im an avs fan and its the best play in series.
Aug. 7, 2020 at 11:52 p.m.
Quoting: Campabee
Before he gets to the boards he looks down at his skates as the stick is being extended towards the puck. The bigger issue is Reilly laying on the ice is why the penalty was called once the ref raised his arm Reilly jumps up and skates the puck back up the ice. If I am the ref in that situation I call both penalties the trip and the dive even it up and let them sort out the game

Yeah I havent gotten a chance to re-watch the play yet so Im not gonna call it a dive just yet, but I will agree with you and say he definitely sold it on the ice
Aug. 7, 2020 at 11:54 p.m.
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: justaBoss
I might sound a bit cruel here but I wish you're right. That it actually hurt. That he wasn't just filming the play. Then the penalty was probably more just.

From everything I have ever seen about Rielly, it hurt. He’s not that type of player.
Aug. 8, 2020 at 12:05 a.m.

Hhhwhaaaa Hhhwhaaaa
Aug. 8, 2020 at 12:18 a.m.
Quoting: Boomer125
Hhhwhaaaa Hhhwhaaaa

Don't know what that's all about. I was just stating facts. I would have called them both for the trip and the dive/acting and let the players sort it out on the ice. I am actually pulling for the Leafs to win I just hate when the refs determine the outcome of the game.

I want to see a Leafs-Habs matchup that would be very entertaining.
Aug. 8, 2020 at 12:41 a.m.
Terry_AkiSauce

You're delusional if you think Rielly would purposely go down in a dangerous situation moving fast towards the boards. He stayed down cause he went knee first into the boards, you wanna try and tell me most people would get up from that? Hes tough and played through it but I can almost guarentee he was hurting and I bet he still is

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll