SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

No Words

Aug. 8, 2020 at 12:12 a.m.
Zach
I literally have no words for this game today. Like what the hell just happened?!
I have to admit I quit on this team. When they looked like **** for 55 minutes I quit. I was ready to trade Marner and make big changes.
I turned off the game after the third goal was scored for Columbus. Still was watching twitter though.
Nylander scored and I said who gives a sh*t. Then Tavares scored and I was like I give a sh*t and then I saw Hyman's goal and WOOOOOOOO! AND THEN MATTHEWSSSSS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This team has broken me, punched me in the gut, kicked me down and the proceeded to spit into my mouth while peeing on my shirt.
Game 5 will be fun and will be exciting. Let's get this dub

Couple Notes on the game:
1. Lets forget about the first 55 minutes
2. Unsung heroes include: Rielly for blocking that empty net shot with his stick, Dermott blocking a sure goal, Hyman doing the same thing, Spezza's energy before the OT winner, Spezza's fight, The boys rallying around Freddy a couple different times
3. Going back to Freddy being bumped. This was the first time I have really seen the boys wrestle someone down for running their goalie. So refreshing
4. Now we have seen what they can do with fire lit on their asses, keep up the mo
5. PP1 needs to be with Rielly
6. Here are my lines for next game

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll