SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Sabres

Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:42 a.m.
If we did get Yakupov I think he would be on the left side 2nd line. That would push Girgensons to the 3rd line center and Ennis out to the right wing. I would also put McCormick on LTIR. On the trade, I don’t think we would get any picks back from trading Foligno for Yakupov. I also think your overpaying for Ristolainen, would think his deal is going to be closer to 5 - 5.5 AAV.
Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:32 p.m.
Shibbal18
Quoting: Kristian
I would also put McCormick on LTIR.
Not just you, his career is over, he's just letting the contract run out before he retires.
Sep. 8, 2016 at 9:55 a.m.
Yah he announced he was retiring back in like June, due to the blood clots issue he had been dealing with the last few years but for some reason people keep putting him in the line up as 3rd or 4th line center on these rosters. Its how I can tell if someone actually follows the Sabres or not when they leave he on the roster. I will say at least LilAdriel didn’t have him in starting roll like I have seen before, so was giving the benefit of the doubt that knew he was retired and didn’t bury the contract because he was still under cap.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll