5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
9Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
10Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
11Logo of the Nashville Predators-
12Logo of the Florida Panthers-
13Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsIF available at 16th, choice#1
14Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-IF available at 16th, #2
15Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-IF available at 16th, #3
16Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-IF available at 16th, #4
17Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-IF available at 16th, #5
18Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona CoyotesIF available at 16th, #6
19Logo of the Calgary Flames-IF available at 16th, #7
20Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
21Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
22Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
23Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
24Logo of the Dallas Stars-
25Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
26Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
27Logo of the Washington Capitals-
28Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
29Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
30Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
31Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
Aug. 24, 2020 at 11:57 a.m.
1-12 these picks will not be available at the 16th MTL pick
pick 13-... are my personnal order for the 16th spot
Aug. 24, 2020 at 12:17 p.m.
Why would Montreal take yet another center?
Aug. 24, 2020 at 12:26 p.m.
Samick91
Why people are so obsessed by Jarvis... I really dont understand... he is a flop!!! If MTL pick him I will cry.
Aug. 24, 2020 at 12:29 p.m.
Evans truther
Quoting: ChiHawk
Why would Montreal take yet another center?

Not the OP but I could say that Zary had an amazing development in Kamloops, not sure I'd place him second on my list but he'd still have a spot just because of his aggressive play-style and work ethic. Holloway is more likely to be a left winger at this point in time in the NHL but the fact that he's able to play all three positions is an interesting aspect for Montreal. You could link his relationship with Caufield at Wisconsin as another asset for Montreal to get him but I see this kid as being a Poehling 2.0, maybe a middle six power forward but that's my personal evaluation.

Quoting: Samick91
Why people are so obsessed by Jarvis... I really dont understand... he is a flop!!! If MTL pick him I will cry.

I'd love to see Montreal grab Schneider and see the chaos, I think he'd be a very good pick knowing that they have two aging RD.
Aug. 24, 2020 at 12:37 p.m.
I agree with Jarvis, but my order would go like this : Jarvis - Holloway - Mercer - Amirov - Gunler.
Jarvis fits perfectly our style of play, and could become a great top 6 RW. Holloway would add size and grit to our lineup, which would be pretty nice. As for Amirov and Gunler, I don't think we will have to choose between one of them, since our pick is quite early.
I'm not a fan of Zary. I consider him as a slightly better Ryan Poehling, who does everything right but nothing greatly. We sgould consider more drafting wingers than centers.
Aug. 24, 2020 at 1:52 p.m.
HabsFan
Yep I do see Schneider for MTL... but if Gunler is available... you have to take him... he is a shooter!
Leemer liked this.
Aug. 24, 2020 at 3:46 p.m.
Fan of the OHL
Quoting: DomCholette
Yep I do see Schneider for MTL... but if Gunler is available... you have to take him... he is a shooter!

NHL Central Scouting ranks them as Schneider, Mercer, Jarvis, Holloway - not to say they are right. I just prefer another goal scorer - Jarvis at RW - he has demonstrated goal scoring 42 goals in 58 games in the WHL and showed good progression over the prior year . Holloway lit up his slightly inferior junior league in AB prior to becoming one of the youngest players in the NCAA just missing last year's draft - he would convert to a LW. Dawson Mercer did not impress at Team Canada juniors but then again neither did Byfield, but he can put the biscuit in the twine too.
I just think we can pick up some D at pick 47 or pick 48 without that much fall off from Schneider in potential.
After the pain Bergevin went to extract Romanov from Mother Russia, I hope we avoid Amirov who can make more short term money in the KHL. Gunler played against men in Sweden at a young age but he is ranked 9th by NHL central scouting and is below top 16 in most mock drafts.
Aug. 25, 2020 at 8:38 a.m.
HabsFan
Quoting: Leemer
NHL Central Scouting ranks them as Schneider, Mercer, Jarvis, Holloway - not to say they are right. I just prefer another goal scorer - Jarvis at RW - he has demonstrated goal scoring 42 goals in 58 games in the WHL and showed good progression over the prior year . Holloway lit up his slightly inferior junior league in AB prior to becoming one of the youngest players in the NCAA just missing last year's draft - he would convert to a LW. Dawson Mercer did not impress at Team Canada juniors but then again neither did Byfield, but he can put the biscuit in the twine too.
I just think we can pick up some D at pick 47 or pick 48 without that much fall off from Schneider in potential.
After the pain Bergevin went to extract Romanov from Mother Russia, I hope we avoid Amirov who can make more short term money in the KHL. Gunler played against men in Sweden at a young age but he is ranked 9th by NHL central scouting and is below top 16 in most mock drafts.

Yes I hear you for Gunler but when you run your own mock draft... he falls around 13-14... so that's why maybe 16?
I like Jarvis skill but not is size... we need good skater good body... power forward type

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll