SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Winnipeg Jets

Which UFA Defenseman Should the Jets Target

Aug. 24, 2020 at 9:34 p.m.
I've narrowed the list down to

Justin Braun, Brendan Dillon, Travis Hamonic, TJ Brodie, Tyson Barrie, Sami Vatanen,
Sep. 2, 2020 at 9:20 a.m.
Go Jets Go
Quoting: Carter_chevy
I've narrowed the list down to

Justin Braun, Brendan Dillon, Travis Hamonic, TJ Brodie, Tyson Barrie, Sami Vatanen,

I came here to ask the same question but I had it narrowed down to 3 guys...DeMelo (who is most likely to re-sign I think), Hamonic, Edmundson. I like Dillon as well though.

I think Edmundson is a no brainer on the left side. He is from Brandon, MB and plays a very physical/gritty game, something the Jets lack. I really like DeMelo but I feel like Morrissey needs a bigger D partner, hence why I like Hamonic. I wouldn't be upset though whichever one they sign...as long as it's one or the other.
Sep. 2, 2020 at 11:23 a.m.
Quoting: Rooney
I came here to ask the same question but I had it narrowed down to 3 guys...DeMelo (who is most likely to re-sign I think), Hamonic, Edmundson. I like Dillon as well though.

I think Edmundson is a no brainer on the left side. He is from Brandon, MB and plays a very physical/gritty game, something the Jets lack. I really like DeMelo but I feel like Morrissey needs a bigger D partner, hence why I like Hamonic. I wouldn't be upset though whichever one they sign...as long as it's one or the other.

I was going with the assumption that Carolina would want to resign Edmundson but if they don't then yes he would be a great acquisition.

Morrissey Hamonic
Edmundson Pionk
Niku Poolman
Samburg Heinola
Rooney liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll