SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

BLM Holdouts - NBA Playoffs

Aug. 30, 2020 at 7:38 p.m.
Quoting: Bflo_Soldier
Activists DO work to reduce gang violence. That's been a huge movement for like 30+ years. So all you're doing here is showing that you don't really understand the reality of people's experiences and are just on here to push a narrative that fits your preferred worldview.
yes activists do. But not the BLM. Silence on it. They are trained marxists. Do your research and not just listen to what left wing mainstream media is telling you
Aug. 30, 2020 at 7:44 p.m.
Quoting: Bf3351
That's clearly what they want because they know what will happen if they resist arrest and go for a weapon

The only person that went for a weapon was the police officer. How do you not get that yet?
Aug. 30, 2020 at 7:45 p.m.
Quoting: JRoss
He went for a knife.

Nope. He went for the car.
Aug. 30, 2020 at 7:45 p.m.
Banned
The only person that went for a weapon was the police officer. How do you not get that yet?

Are we talking about a specific case now all the sudden?
Aug. 30, 2020 at 7:46 p.m.
Banned

Why was his foot still out of the car and leaned over like he was reaching for something?
Aug. 30, 2020 at 7:48 p.m.
Banned

If I ever resist arrest and put them in a dangerous/potential life threatening situation they have full permission to cap me on site. Why should I be allowed to put their life in danger? Why is my life more important than theirs? Everybody knows the likely outcome when you resist arrest, yet we still do it... why don't we talk about that?
JRoss liked this.
Aug. 30, 2020 at 7:55 p.m.
yes activists do. But not the BLM. Silence on it. They are trained marxists. Do your research and not just listen to what left wing mainstream media is telling you

I can't really tell if you actually believe this stuff or if you're just parroting disingenuous BS for funsies, but it is painfully obvious that you're clueless about this topic.
And you know, it's okay to say "I don't know anything about this." You're allowed to do that. Then we could have a real conversation about it.
Aug. 30, 2020 at 7:56 p.m.
Are we talking about a specific case now all the sudden?

We are, but not all of a sudden.
Aug. 30, 2020 at 7:56 p.m.
Why was his foot still out of the car and leaned over like he was reaching for something?

Have you ever entered a car before?
Aug. 30, 2020 at 7:58 p.m.
If I ever resist arrest and put them in a dangerous/potential life threatening situation they have full permission to cap me on site. Why should I be allowed to put their life in danger? Why is my life more important than theirs? Everybody knows the likely outcome when you resist arrest, yet we still do it... why don't we talk about that?

Resisting arrest doesn't put anyone's life in danger. Shooting someone puts their life in danger. Here ends the lesson.
Aug. 30, 2020 at 8:09 p.m.
I can't really tell if you actually believe this stuff or if you're just parroting disingenuous BS for funsies, but it is painfully obvious that you're clueless about this topic.
And you know, it's okay to say "I don't know anything about this." You're allowed to do that. Then we could have a real conversation about it.

I am actually quite well versed in what is happening. Patrisse Cullors has actually admitted it.
As someone who listens to both sides of the media I can tell you for sure that many people who follow left wing media have been lied to about a lot of things. Even when you tell them the truth you get called racist because they don’t like facts.
Aug. 30, 2020 at 8:14 p.m.
Edited Aug. 30, 2020 at 8:21 p.m.
Resisting arrest doesn't put anyone's life in danger. Shooting someone puts their life in danger. Here ends the lesson.

Resisting arrest doesn’t put anyone’s life in danger? And you say I don’t know what I’m talking about. That is exactly why almost every black man was killed. Because they resisted arrest and became an immediate threat. Lol. Put your hands up and comply. Then there will be no problems with the police. The judicial system, that’s a different story. Many black men are forced to take plea bargains and innocent ones end up in jail because they can’t afford decent representation. But that is not a black thing. That is a poverty thing. In fact it’s a middle class thing as well. I live in a house that’s over a million dollars and I can’t afford a lawyer either.
Aug. 30, 2020 at 8:23 p.m.
Banned

Resisting arrest can often lead to wrestling matches where the perpetrator is then able to grab the officers gun or taser as we say in the Brooks case.

It sounds like you are pro-resisting arrest, is that correct?
Aug. 30, 2020 at 8:24 p.m.
Banned
Have you ever entered a car before?

Yes, many times. I don't remember ever having to reach over to the other seat in order to get in though.
JRoss liked this.
Aug. 30, 2020 at 8:26 p.m.
Yes, many times. I don't remember ever having to reach over to the other seat in order to get in though.
i agree. Ass first Or right leg first. I don’t lean in face first.
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Aug. 30, 2020 at 8:28 p.m.
Resisting arrest can often lead to wrestling matches where the perpetrator is then able to grab the officers gun or taser as we say in the Brooks case.

They don’t get logic. They don’t understand that unarmed doesn’t equal harmless. They think You can just wrestle a cop when he has a weapon that they could use to kill the cop so they don’t have to go to jail.
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Aug. 31, 2020 at 1:30 a.m.
Resisting arrest doesn’t put anyone’s life in danger? And you say I don’t know what I’m talking about. That is exactly why almost every black man was killed. Because they resisted arrest and became an immediate threat. Lol. Put your hands up and comply. Then there will be no problems with the police. The judicial system, that’s a different story. Many black men are forced to take plea bargains and innocent ones end up in jail because they can’t afford decent representation. But that is not a black thing. That is a poverty thing. In fact it’s a middle class thing as well. I live in a house that’s over a million dollars and I can’t afford a lawyer either.

"Cops shoot unarmed people who don't comply so obviously resisting arrest puts their life in danger" is quite the argument. Gotta admit, I didn't see that one coming.
Aug. 31, 2020 at 1:36 a.m.

"Resisting arrest" does not mean "wrestling". If you meant "wrestling" in your example you should say that instead of "resisting arrest".

I'm not pro resisting arrest. I'm anti murder.
Aug. 31, 2020 at 1:44 a.m.

The only way to save face on that dumb comment was to create a fictional version of what happened. Did you really think that was gonna fly? We all saw it.
Aug. 31, 2020 at 1:47 a.m.
They don’t get logic. They don’t understand that unarmed doesn’t equal harmless. They think You can just wrestle a cop when he has a weapon that they could use to kill the cop so they don’t have to go to jail.

It's not very logical to characterize someone walking away as "wrestling"? Your desperate attempts at murder apologia is getting sad. You're both creating fictional events about something everyone already saw video of.
Aug. 31, 2020 at 1:51 a.m.
Banned
The only way to save face on that dumb comment was to create a fictional version of what happened. Did you really think that was gonna fly? We all saw it.

I think you're losing the argument, that's what I think.
JRoss liked this.
Aug. 31, 2020 at 1:52 a.m.
Banned
"Resisting arrest" does not mean "wrestling". If you meant "wrestling" in your example you should say that instead of "resisting arrest".

I think you know exactly what I meant and now trying to your hardest to win an argument you already lost. You have now earned your Doctorate in Wokeology.

@jross
JRoss liked this.
Aug. 31, 2020 at 6:21 a.m.

You continue with the name-calling and condescending remarks just like liberals normally do whenever they don’t have a point. You have made zero sense. And instead of worrying about the cops who are risking their lives trying to protect black communities from other Black peopleYou are worried about the people who aren’t listening to the police. You do know that walking away from a police officer while being detained is literally a definition of resisting arrest. That in itself does not justify a shooting. But when you lean into a car when you’re supposed to have your hands up that can justify a shooting. There are many times that has happened where people have Reached in to get a weapon and shot at the cops.
Here is the problem. I somewhat agree with the Black Lives Matter movement who don’t want the police involved. I’m not for defunding police. Take that money that goes towards policing and maybe police the white neighbourhoods who actually would like the cops to be around more often seeing as they are the ones that normally paid the majority of the taxes in the community that go towards policing. The black communities are policing themselves and people are dying all over the place. But yeah let’s blame the police man because he’s trying to protect the majority of the people in those neighbourhoods and forget about the fact that virtually every single one of these people that were killed by cops were criminals with a long rap sheets Who didn’t Try to kill the cops in self defence like the cops ended up doing, they tried to kill the cops So they didn’t have to go to jail.
So once again stop Listening to mainstream media who is not reporting Facts properly. They Aren’t about the news and in fact have a political agenda. That’s it. Do you research.
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Aug. 31, 2020 at 6:26 a.m.
Edited Aug. 31, 2020 at 9:03 a.m.

Do you know walking away from being detained is resisting arrest. Reaching into your car while being detained and being told to put your hands up is resisting arrest. If you do that and a cop feels that you’re reaching for a weapon then you were going to get shot.
You think police Or anyone that supports the police Are “pro murder”? No I think the people that I are more responsible for what’s going on with police is the actual black community and liberal media. Stop showing videos of crowds of people telling the police that they can’t arrest people while that person continues to resist and get beat. Maybe teach the community to stop and comply and this would’ve happen.
ZiggyPalffy liked this.
Aug. 31, 2020 at 6:29 a.m.
It's not very logical to characterize someone walking away as "wrestling"? Your desperate attempts at murder apologia is getting sad. You're both creating fictional events about something everyone already saw video of.
As for wrestling I wasn’t talking about the recent case Because there was obviously no wrestling. But I’m sure you already knew that you just don’t wanna talk about all the other cases in the vast majority of them who have attacked the cops. You clearly have no clue what you were talking about. Stop repeating the bull**** that your liberal friends and main stream media are telling you. Try doing some research maybe try listening to what some conservative political analysts are saying and see the other side of the argument.
ZiggyPalffy liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll