SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Arizona Coyotes

Just a thought

Aug. 31, 2020 at 7:17 p.m.
I think the Coyotes should try to win next year. No absurd deals to bring players in, but try to win with what you got. There’s no sense in tearing it all down this offseason to tank next year. Why? Because you don’t have your 1st next year, so you can’t get a star player. That’s all I gotta say. Thanks for reading this for no reason
Aug. 31, 2020 at 7:23 p.m.
give us Chychrun and we'll give you back TDA and we'll throw in Lemieux and the carolina 1st.
Sep. 21, 2020 at 6:28 p.m.
Quoting: RoyBoy
I think the Coyotes should try to win next year. No absurd deals to bring players in, but try to win with what you got. There’s no sense in tearing it all down this offseason to tank next year. Why? Because you don’t have your 1st next year, so you can’t get a star player. That’s all I gotta say. Thanks for reading this for no reason

I agree, but also we don't really have impactful assets in the next two years that will carry us all the way. I think if we could trade rants for a 2nd I would be happy. Little moves will be better for us right now rather than completely destroying the process we've been going through.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll