SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Updated mock

Updated mock

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: ivan092033
Published: Sep. 2, 2020 at 12:10 a.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the New York Rangers-Easy pick. By far the most talented player in the draft
2Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-I think LA has so many centers that they want a guy who will also play wing. Not only that but I think LA wants a versatile and smooth skater who is a phenomal passer
3Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksOttawa takes their future number 1 center. I think they will take their time with this youngster and will make sure he develops into a proper number 1 center.
4Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-I personally like Rossi more but there's so much surrounding Perfetti. He also plays for Saginaw which is quite close to Detroit so I think they've had a lot of time to see him. Very good hockey IQ and playmaking. Skating needs work but still a great player
5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Ottawa takes yet another forward because I think they can address defense late rin the draft and have a good pool on defense. Raymond is a very good playmaker who is more raw than the other prospects but with the right development he can be an elite winger at the NHL level
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Anaheim takes their future PP QB. An elite puck-moving defenseman who is a very similar player to Cale Makar.
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-An elite goal scorer who will thrive with a playmaking center like Hughes or Hischier
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Rossi is an unbeliveable passer and shows tenacious effort in the defensive end as well. Buffalo really needs a 2C behind Eichel and Cozens is more suited as a winger as we saw at the WJC
9Logo of the Minnesota Wild-A nearly NHL ready centerman who plays an unbelievable 200 foot game. Minny needs top 2 centerman and Lundell would fit perfectly
10Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-I think they would have taken a centerman here thanks to the uncertainty of Bryan Little playing again. But since Minny I think also needs one and I can't see Winnipeg reaching for a centerman. So they go for a d man with tremendous shutdown ability
11Logo of the Nashville Predators-I think Nashville believes in Saros so I don't see them taking Askarov. Quinn is arguably the best goal scorer in the draft
12Logo of the Florida Panthers-I can see them trading down from here to take Guhle but he's a great fit for Florida. LHD who can provide defensive stability and good physicality
13Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsCarolina is thin in net and they get their number 1 for the future
14Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Best player available and Edmonton I think needs a forward more than a dman
15Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsToronto's pick. Best RHD available at this spot imo. Their biggest need for sure
16Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
17Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
18Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona Coyotes
19Logo of the Calgary Flames-
20Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
21Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
22Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
23Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
24Logo of the Dallas Stars-
25Logo of the Washington Capitals-
26Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
27Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins