SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

Tsn Draft Bait Board Top 20

Sep. 2, 2020 at 3:57 a.m.
Fanboys make bad Gms
Murray Will move to a team not sold on a cup run this year but not far off. (Van is they lose Marky is possible) Cost from Pit should be reasonable but they don't want to take on much cap in return.
JVR Not the type of player many teams want. He can score but has no other dimensions. Will be limited on interest, Possibly a package deal scenario.
J Anderson Lost cost low value, low risk. Had a bad season. Possible interest from Toronto looking for cheap bottom 6 replacements.
OEL High cap it and declining production while still being a medium defender. Ari will be asked to retain salary. If new GM is looking to make a stamp he might do that. Otherwise he'll stay.
Laine Shopping his name doesn't mean the cost will be reasonable. I don't see buyers offering the top pieces WPG wants unless they are dead desperate on defense. Expect him to stay too.
Ghost Will be traded. Has no future in Phi. Would make sense in a package with JVR. They will have minimal needs after a strong season and if they can get Nolan Patrick back their needs will be even less.
Palmeri NJ is only looking for long term pieces. If Palmeri doesn't get moved now he will for sure be a deadline move next year.
Domi Interest is high with certain teams but not at all with many teams. Will hurt his overall value. Bergevin will be pretending he's not anxious to move him and Drouin but he is. Awkward pieces though.
Flower Will be moved if Lehner resigns. Wont if not. If Lehner resigns I think (as I just posted in trade machine) He might end up in Toronto. A fabulous short term fix for a team still pushing now.
Letang Fear of injury might make him more valuable to Pit than any other team. His cost will be of a Kris Letang but his interest will be of an oft injured Kris Letang. Those aren't the same thing.
Dzingel Didn't fit well in Car but no one thinks he became bad. Expect interest to be high, especially if he can be extended. Expect a move.
Ehlers I think WPG will keep Laine and move Ehlers. He wont scare off teams with his cost and his upside is well known. Whoever has extra top 4 D and needs a top 6 scorer will show interest.
Dunn I expect Stl to resign Dunn and keep him. I don't think his money in a cap crunch will make or break Pietro's deal. Either STL will lose Pietro or dump Steen and keep all the D.
Killorn TB loses a lot of cap space with Vasy's deal kicking in. Expect moves. Gourde, Killorn or Johnson, maybe 2 of them. TB trading from a huge position of strength. Can still demand a lot.
Larsson EDM needs to fill holes everywhere. Larsson is a casualty of the deal that brought him in but EDM will take just about anything that helps. They are so much farther away than fans realize.
McCann Low cost RFA. Might be packaged with Murray.
Johnsson Will be moved. Tor needs that money gone. Wont get a package like Kapanen did but (also as I posted) might be in a deal to get the RD Tor desperately needs.
Risto Anyone who takes this guy is a moron. I wouldn't take him for free with 50% retained. Ahl defensemen getting paid top 4 money. I hope GMs think similarly but IDK.
Freddy Asked for a trade apparently which is unfortunate. I like the Carolina ideas and it would make some sense. Possibly Vegas if they can't keep Lehner.
Dougie Carolina would be dumb to move him but his value will be enormous. Look for the biggest blockbuster of the off season to include him.
Sep. 2, 2020 at 3:58 a.m.
Fanboys make bad Gms
This looked better spaced out. CF didn't allow that on print I guess.
Sep. 2, 2020 at 6:55 p.m.
Just a side note for the Blues. Petro and Dunn share the same agent, Mark Guy from Newport Sports MGMT. With Allen being moved today, it's entirely possible that both guys will resign with STL. If Petro walks, at this point you'd have to wonder if money isn't the issue.
reelkena liked this.
Sep. 2, 2020 at 7:12 p.m.
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: worcat
Just a side note for the Blues. Petro and Dunn share the same agent, Mark Guy from Newport Sports MGMT. With Allen being moved today, it's entirely possible that both guys will resign with STL. If Petro walks, at this point you'd have to wonder if money isn't the issue.

If they do both sign, I expect Faulk to get yeeted somewhere else pretty quickly.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll